It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thanks!!! It still looks odd to me. Am I the only one who thinks so?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Caled

Wikipedia is working for me.

Well we could see worse thing than a "fact checking machine" that lies being disabled.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
If Russia blocks oil and gas exports, the price spike will be stratospheric

😱😱😱

At this point when we blocked their shipments Russians need new buyers with a bunch of desperate nations looking for supplies. They will just make their money from China and India anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Heads UP

Up to 10 Fires Break Out in Central Park in Apparent Act of Arson: Sources
Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation say up to 10 small fires appear to have been intentionally set in the park

The nuts are on the loose

Remember when the letter Z was all fun and games , imagine if Russia used Q .... Oh boy lol

edit on 382022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
With a last name similar to aq 1st one rhymed with Iraq no to mention his middle name yeah gonna go with yeah definitely.
Symbolism
Just a bad actor.
Was reminded of having the same revelation in 2009

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aFrayedknot2

🙏

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Did Zelensky just raise a white flag?

Zelensky Ready To 'Discuss & Find Compromise' On Crimea, No Longer Insists On NATO Membership

President Zelensky's 14-hour old ABC News interview (which we detailed hours ago below) is finally getting widespread distribution and is being repackaged as a significant nod to Moscow on what's been Putin's core issue he cited as justification for launching the war:

In another apparent nod aimed at placating Moscow, Zelensky said he is open to "compromise" on the status of two breakaway pro-Russian territories that President Vladimir Putin recognized as independent just before unleashing the invasion on February 24.

"I have cooled down regarding this question a long time ago after we understood that ...NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine," Zelensky said in an interview aired Monday night on ABC News.

"The alliance is afraid of controversial things, and confrontation with Russia," the president added.

Zelenskyy softens his stance, and Joe Biden rachets up his war drum beating. As Obama said, "Leave it to Joe to phuck it up!"

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How many times do anons need to be right before sheep start listening?

t.me...

Nuland

The tip of the iceberg

FM spokesman Zhao Lijian said Tuesday that Beijing believes laboratories in Ukraine are just the "tip of the iceberg" and that the US Department of Defense "controls 336 biological laboratories in 30 countries around the world."

Zhao also said that according to data "released by the United States itself", there are 26 US laboratories in Ukraine. He urged "all interested parties" to ensure the safety of the laboratories in the light of the Russian military offensive. On Monday, Moscow said Ukrainian authorities were destroying the pathogens studied in 30 US-funded biolabs in the country. Kiev denied the development of biological weapons.
edit on 8-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just keep a new filter replaced on a Brita. Micro filters that use activated carbon are very nice.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Caled
Any more news on this? Something to consider; whatever is in the vaccine likely needs raw materials that aren't necessarily in the human body already.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WTW?

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸
Don’t drink city or county water. Anywhere in the country. Anywhere in the world. Not even “filtered” from the faucet. Don’t let your kids drink from the fountains.

Seriously. Bottled water, ONLY.

I’ve learned about something that I’ve all but confirmed, and I promise I’ll bring it to you as soon as the appropriate protections are in place for those that need it.
t.me/stewpeters
/13039

t.me...

VIDEO: www.bitchute.com...

Yeah, this would sure be a “ Watch the Water “..... although we’ve known for a long time poisons are in our water. Not sure even bottled water is the answer, can we really trust that either ? Have heard distilling is the way to go, just watched this video showing you how to do it, pain in the ass if you use a lot in your household, pets too. I wonder about bathing in it ? ....ugg...

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is interesting. I posted this graphic the other night, relating to the end of the 100 dollar bill, based on the appearance of the change in time on the clock. Speculating on date.

Clip of Rosie Rios, I assume she's talking strictly about the printed IOU debt note aspect. Rosie was the 43 treasurer of the US, left in 2016 preDJT, now works at Ripple, note she joined after the lawsuit was filed.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Whoa! Off the chain. Not sure what to make of all that. Meanwhile, more insanity...

More details here. Brace yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

RE - Distilled Water...

Please, do not drink distilled water - it strips your body of minerials. Water mimics what it comes in contact with (not just physical - but also energetic / emf energy). Good water is kept cool, in the dark and had been in contact with the earth. It has been tossed and tumbled and energised. If you have to drink tap water - filter it and then re-energise it by stirring vigorously to create a vortex (which mirrors a toroid) - do this a number of times in both directions. You know good water when you drink it.... it doesn't get to your stomach.

water fascinates me - I love the irony of it being the most abundant substance - most over-looked, taken for granted magical substance un-kown to man.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wait, they can't get rid of the Benjamins. The entire rap music culture would implode!!

So, the DS's junk is now full-tackle out and flapping in the breeze. Yet, most refuse to notice that the Emperor has new clothes. And the rest of us are incredulous. Should we play dumb? Play possum? Google? Giggle? Become indignant and join the Phenom Anon? Hunker like a Ragnarock punker? Party like it's 1999? Blog about Gog and Magog?

Does the DS walk itself back into the shadows? Or, does it double down? It is moving into unprecedented territory for sure. This really isn't Gangnam's or Harry's Styles. After awhile Simone Biles.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Silent running is a tactic used when….

Per MSM [Fake News]:
(person in the basement - LARP) who simply asks(ed) questions on a forum [imageboard] that generates(ed) continued [massive (thousands)] MSM attacks & WW movement [Great Awakening]?
Logical thinking.
Backchannels are important when the 'news' itself is untrustworthy [controlled].
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Rig for Red.
Q

Anons understand now why we've been targeted daily by the FAKE NEWS media and SHILLS?
TODAY THEY ARE LEARNING THE TRUTH.
You have been prepared for what is about to take place.
DARK TO LIGHT.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Imagine if Russia and China reveal to the world that C19 was created in a US-funded laboratory in Ukraine...

t.me...

If Putin and Xi are working to end the NWO it doesn't make sense for China to release the virus.
Everything seems centered around Ukraine in a plot twist worthy of rivaling any movie. Biden, Soros, McCain, Romney, Pelosi, and many more deep state players orbit around the cess pool that is Ukraine.
What if Soros and the US deep state wanted to pin the release of Covid on China?
A false flag of worldwide significance.
What if Putin is making a chess move that will put an end to this charade?
It boggles the mind to consider the possibilities.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Dunno if this is from an official government-issued handbook, or a "military NGO" kind of a book, but one passage translated from
Code of Honor of a Russian officer reads...

The Russian Officer is a warrior in Spirit. It has been so in all ages. Today there is a war for the soul of a man, a soldier. Russia and the Russian army are the last "Restrainers" from the onset of the satanic "new world order". Until the Faith becomes the support of the Officer, the Army itself will not be able to become the support of society and the State. “Don’t be nervous, don’t fall into cowardice, don’t rush God… if you are a warrior, then fight!”

All kinds of crazy 💩 comes up in goog image searches when using Russian or Ukrainian language.

Crazy Navy Times...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Track inside sales/divestitures.
They know.
Watch the sell-off/liquidity events.
Q

Moderna stocks collapse and Pfizer removed from the stock exchange.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join