It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Do you remember when others (wrongly) said that nothing was happening?
NOW we are in the storm and everything is moving faster ...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Fauci was referred to the justice department for lying to lawmakers last july. Garland keeps passing over him to indict others.... Like Steve Bannon for instance.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

šŸ§µ twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A few actors will be thrown under the bus as a token show to the public. Those actors will take a bow and depart the stage. A little "damage control", that's all. If necessary, even Dr. Fausti will take a fall. Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

Google has bowed to the DS will. Amazon will too.

Already in place.

Excerpts from RFK Jr's book "The Real Anthony Fauci" (2021)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Those bio-weapons are leaving some very distinct fingerprints. Oops. Nothing to see here, folks, move along!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Do you remember when others (wrongly) said that nothing was happening?
NOW we are in the storm and everything is moving faster ...

Everything happening now seems to be a product of the DS and not Q.

And when we said nothing was happening, nothing was happening.

The weekend before last someone told me to get popcorn ready but I knew it was would probably be a waste of popcorn. Nothing Q related happen that weekend or last weekend.

The storm is in your mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Whos fooling WHO ? LoL

Without Q - it would have been easy to hood-wink US ALL - at least marginalized it to just a conspiracy theory -

Former AG Bill Barr says FBIā€™s Trump-Russia probe put Moscow where it is today

Former Attorney General William P. Barr called the FBIā€˜s Trump-Russia collusion investigation a ā€œpolitical dirty trickā€ that put Moscow in the position it is in today.

ā€œIt was very damaging ā€” a big lie that started off the administration. I think it started out as a political dirty trick. But it was propelled by the FBI jumping on it and spying on the Trump campaign,ā€ Mr. Barr said on ā€œFox and Friendsā€ Wednesday morning.

ā€œAnd it goes beyond the unfairness to [former President Donald] Trump and the disruption of his administration. I think it tied Trumpā€™s hands to deal normally with Russia and try to negotiate some kind of structure or framework diplomatically that would avoid what weā€™re seeing today. But his hands were tied by Russiagate.ā€.....

Eyes On Wisconsin - April Showers

edit on 392022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

Came across this film made in 2016 about Ukraineā€™s history, directed by Oliver Stone ( yeah, I know, I know , another Hollywood creep ) however this documentary is quite insightful, although it has a definite POV, they tried to represent the events fairly overall.

Much of the film is a re-cap of what weā€™ve already talked about, especially recently, but it unpacks a lot of information that the average person in Western countries doesnā€™t understand. A lot of Q references came up for me while watching it and I really do think itā€™s possible that had DJT not been elected, the powder keg built by the Cabal on the Russian border was primed to explode !

The most profound part of it for me was seeing the wicked playbook so clearly and while feeling sick about how well itā€™s worked, the misery and death caused, also encouraged that so far the majority of people are working toward PEACE, these bastards put a lot of effort into recruiting the worst among us to cause chaos and then send in their own provocateurs , The point is , LOL, IDK....most folks are nice. šŸ„°

This link requires verifying age...ugg....but worth watching

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Wittingly or not, the Q movement is or will become just another trap, and more specifically a Thucydides Trap. Democrats and Republicans will continue to destroy the country like the fake beef between Sparta and Athens ravaged Greece. These techniques being used today are as old as dirt.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

The coverup is usually worse than the crime....in my experience.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Can any decoders take a look at this...?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
World War II connections
A SECRET WAR
the true story of Z Special Unit

2015 Flashback

totally difft direction - when historically do UFOS show up

edit on 392022 by MetalThunder because: for what ITs Worth

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I thought this guy might have something to do with it, given his manifesto.

Toward a New World Order: The Future of NATO

"I am convinced that the kind of Partnership for Peace I outlined here is feasible. It would be welcomed by both Russia and the other newly independent states, as well as the countries of Central Europe."

Soros has a plan for an "open society" using NATO to globalize the world in the post-soviet era.

Victoria Nuland was key to giving green light for go in 2014 meetings with McStain, Graham, Obama, Biden.

2014 Victoria Nuland/Geoffrey Pyatt memo notes from George Soros meeting re: staging coup in Ukraine.

Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism (Amazon book)

Enough Already - Scott Horton (C-SPAN 21 min vid, July 22, 2021)

Occult meaning of CFR logo

Soros 2014:

ā€œWell, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now.ā€

Soros's Open Society Foundations HQ in Ukraine is International Renaissance Foundation (IRF).

IRF is advertising to you on YouTube, asserting they are helping to "rescue" Ukrainians in which the IRC is partnered with Soros and others.

From BlackRock to Kissinger Associates >> International Rescue Committee.

George Sorosā€™ Giant Globalist Footprint in Ukraineā€™s Turmoil

According to the IRFā€™s own website, this one Soros conduit has funneled over $100 million into Ukrainian NGOs over the years:

Over the period from 1990 to 2010 the International Renaissance Foundation provided more than $100 million in support to numerous Ukrainian non-government organizations (NGOs), community groups, academic and cultural institutions, publishing houses, etc.

Meanwhile, McDonaldā€™s & Starbucks establishes No Fry/No latte Zone over Russia...so Russia is going to fall any day now.šŸ™ƒ

Russia has become the world's most sanctioned country, with over 5000 sanctions slapped against it.

Bolshevik style Sanction warfare:

Up until very recently Russia's largest bank "Sberbank" was listed as a WEF partner; which does not mean they are actually removed from WEF-NWO business agenda.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Whether I wish for it or not, the system will crash. In fact, it's already crashing. The reason I wish for it is because I know this system is nothing but a prison. It's a death trap full of suffering, misery and pain. Run by a death cult. People need to wake up to this realization. When it all finally comes crashing down, that will be our chance to fly away free. For the ones who choose to be free.

The collapse will be the point of divergence. Every person who's still alive at that point will have the freedom to choose --- do you want to continue being used as a human vegetable, chipped and plugged in to be the power source for the next level of their new game? Or do you want to be free. Anyone who opts out of freely choosing will have the choice made for them based on which side of the divide that their energetic output pulls them toward
edit on 9-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
LezLuthor: The Journey beginsā€¦

t.me...

and scroll down...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

For those not on TG see Above.

Off to dark clown world...

https:// boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/365670205

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sorry, coming out from lurking- hi everyone.

That is a really good documentary! Did you notice that antifa uses the same black and red flag colors as the paid provocateur protesters used throughout Ukraine history?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Buckle Up: They Had a Plan. October 30, 2020. [10+3+2+2= 17]

The implications of this are enormous. The CDC had the BEST [FDA Biologics Effectiveness and Safety System] Cyber surveillance system set up forrapid real time data access. They had access to an enormous data base of over 100 million people. The purpose was to quickly identify adverse effects and safety concerns wrt the vaccines and this was set up pre EUA.

Through this program they were able to evaluate data from different healthcare settings, electronic health records, medical charts, and through Medicare and Medicaid records.
In fact the BEST was made better by expanding it to cover Claims, Data source, Market Scan, Blue Health Intelligence, Optium, Healthcore and One Florida Research Consortium. Just from Florida they have real time data which would show that C-19 was no longer a serious threat.

Members of the team that were in the Loop were the CDC, NIH, Medicare and Medicaid, the VA, Indian Health Services, the D Of D. In fact they shared this real time data with the WHO, international partners, academic experts and federal partners.

They identified the possible side effects pre deployment of the jabs: myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune disease, deaths, pregnancy+ birth outcomes, multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in children.

They also had the VAERS system to cross reference to pick up other adverse events.

They all knew what was happening and kept the information from the public and continued to promote the experimental mRNA vaccine. Crimes Against Humanity....and there is more.

stackscdc.gov... Select CBER PLANS for monitoring Covid-19 Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness.

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join