It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Well, let me explain. The movie was a bunch of hot air because the state laws in the states they focused on don't invalidate the votes stuffed into ballot boxes although they kept saying illegal votes and trafficked votes throughout the movie as if it was going to make a difference.

Also, the call under investigation from Trump's WH mentioned earlier by CWM, if I'm not mistaken, is about them asking the state authorities to invalidate these stuffed votes and the reply was that the state law didn't invalidate votes that could be linked to a valid voter so they couldn't just invalidate votes because they were delivered incorrectly. Although, they could slap the deliverers with a misdemeanor charge.

Now the makers of the movie are saying they have info on who funded it but those same state laws probably don't have any laws to even slap them with charges.

Add to that, that the geotracking info they used is circumstantial at best, they have nothing that would stand up in court. It will probably get a lot of clicks though.

edit on 30-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just some feedback. C-17s are transport birds. They don’t have booms/can’t refuel fighters.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
In an interview with the Schiller Institute, col. Richard Black, veteran of the American army with important positions, now retired, after more than thirty years of career, nevertheless expresses his dissent and at times also a real dismay at the danger of the drift taken American foreign policy, which pursues its particular interests without any kind of scruple or limitation towards the civilian populations of the countries in which it intervenes, nor the risks to which it exposes its own population.
From his words, many important testimonies on the management of war in Syria and recent events in Ukraine.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I rolled my eyes when I read that bit a couple of days ago mentioning Steele as a source. Crooked once, crooked always is how I see such.

Also recently saw an article on Ukraine quoting that irrefutable military expert, Alexander Vindman. Article was factual, but they didn't help their case by consulting that person.

🙄

Cheers

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm trying hard not to laugh. He thinks he's hot. Lol.

Just an add on to your point..."Just for your interest, from the external audit done by the India Team who yesterday during the financial committee stated that they feel very disappointed that the audit has been ignored by the WHO".

Imagine if they had been successful at taking over global health and countries essentially handing over their sovereignty to the WHO. There is still one amendment out there. Financial accountability doesn't seem to be important to them. It just keeps flowing in and as they say "Party on Dude."

www.theparadise.ng who-withdraws-12-of-bidens-so...
Who International Health Amendments Defeated in Geneva Substack article by James Roguski May28, 2022

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Abortion Wars continued.

Say it's not so Pope Francis...On Sunday the Pope promoted Bishop Robert W. McElroy to Cardinal, leapfrogging over Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone.

The sin? Cordileone barring Pelosi from receiving communion for her extreme abortion position. McElroy is a okay with abortion or maybe just politicians supporting it. McElroy has the 'Jesuit connection' as well.
Fun fact: He will be installed at St Peter's Basilica on August 27 [8+9=17]

I can't imagine what the faithful and those in the clergy must be thinking. Just a wiki reminder:
"The official teachings of the Catholic Church oppose all forms of abortion procedures whose direct purpose is to destroy zygote, blastocyst, embryo or fetus, since it holds that "human life" must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception."

Can a Pope be removed? It appears that the Council can remove him so what are they waiting for?

www.foxnews.com>politico>abortion-communio... Abortion Communion Controversy Pope Francis elevates...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Catholic_Church_and_ab...
www.theatlantic.com>archive>2010/03>can-the...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think what is coming is actually going to be Biblical. For example, Caled's weirdness for today; I woke up, got in the shower and looked down, and had three fingerprints on my chest. I tried to put my hands in a position where I could have done it myself while sleeping but couldn't do it. The fingerprints would "blanch" (turn white when you press on them, but then reappear). So it appears something decided to get to "second base" with me last night. The fingerprints lasted for maybe half an hour to an hour but are gone without a trace now.

I'm a "pics or it didn't happen" kind of person:

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Abortion Wars continued.

Say it's not so Pope Francis...On Sunday the Pope promoted Bishop Robert W. McElroy to Cardinal, leapfrogging over Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone.

The sin? Cordileone barring Pelosi from receiving communion for her extreme abortion position. McElroy is a okay with abortion or maybe just politicians supporting it. McElroy has the 'Jesuit connection' as well.
Fun fact: He will be installed at St Peter's Basilica on August 27 [8+9=17]

I can't imagine what the faithful and those in the clergy must be thinking. Just a wiki reminder:
"The official teachings of the Catholic Church oppose all forms of abortion procedures whose direct purpose is to destroy zygote, blastocyst, embryo or fetus, since it holds that "human life" must be respected and protected absolutely from the moment of conception."

Can a Pope be removed? It appears that the Council can remove him so what are they waiting for?

www.foxnews.com>politico>abortion-communio... Abortion Communion Controversy Pope Francis elevates...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Catholic_Church_and_ab...
www.theatlantic.com>archive>2010/03>can-the...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes we Can.🙄

twitter.com...

Jan. 17, 1994

Jan. 11, 1999

DNA Turns 50 Feb. 17, 2003

The God Gene | Oct. 25, 2004

God vs. Science - Nov. 13, 2006

Longevity - Feb 23, 2015

The Gene Machine - July 4, 2016

Nov 4, 2016

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
From your link
Nancy's hubby drunk driver

No word on whether the Speaker herself was with Paul during this bust -- as you know, she's often in D.C. for her job ... but since it's Memorial Day weekend, she could've possibly been back home with her family for a bit -- but it seems unlikely. At the moment, it appears she's in Rhode Island for a commencement speech to graduates there.

TMZ & CBS

Cover story?
edit on 2022/5/30 by CrazyFox because:

originally posted by: duncanhidao a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They exposed themselves too much.
Now people are starting to see them for what they are.
Unscrupulous criminals.

Davos Fox News

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
RED CROSS

qalerts.app...

t.me...

Ultra MAGA IET 17 ⛈⛈⛈

Putin will disclose it all…
RED CROSS
Justice is coming

"The Russian Investigative Committee said on Sunday it will look into allegations the Ukrainian Red Cross Society was involved in shady activities,including keeping records of children with “healthy organs” in the city of Mariupol

>office had medical records for over 1,000 children

www.rt.com...

RED CROSS Ukraine
Relevant to events about to unfold.

edit on 30-5-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Dan Scavino

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Spellbinding homage to Her Majesty The Queen. 8 projected portraits of QEII onto Stonehenge in celebration of the Platinum Jubilee.

Illuminated Portraits - The end is nigh.

twitter.com...

USA Today has it listed under Entertainment.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Why would the remove this Pope? He stands for a "One World Religion" that is neither Christian, Jewish, or Islam. I believe that his, as well as the church's, god isn't who we think it's supposed to be.

I've highlighted my thoughts on this before, so I won't waste time doing that again, but I'm thinking that the Cathars and Gnostics were right all along, and this church was founded on a lie. So the current Pope would only be replaced with another liar.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
👀 Donald J. Trump reTruthed

Note the highlighted words :

Races coming up over the next are are looking good

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Cheers for the clarification, Pete!

Did you take a look at the video? Does the movement of the C-17 look "rushed" as if avoiding something?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I've added your chest fingerprints to the proofs archive!

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Democratic Party is a virus. Time to kill that virus.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

More like prostate cancer, imo.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Dunc, from your posting of #1249. I think we need to identify the country hidden by the 8 periods - as that is likely to be the one Putin provides Red Cross revelations about?:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5b3c72 No.1159482 📁
Apr 23 2018 15:12:36 (EST)
>>1159198
Red Cross Iran.
Red Cross Pakistan.
Red Cross NK.
Red Cross ……..
Define smuggle.
What is smuggled?
What funds are used to pay for the goods?
These people are sick.
Relevant to events about to unfold.
Follow the EOs.
Q

From WorldAtlas.com, these are the countries with 8 character names:

Barbados, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Djibouti, Dominica, Ethiopia, Honduras, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Pakistan, Paraguay, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Zimbabwe.

I've bolded the most likely ones for the Russians to have info on.

edit on 30-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join