It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell - Covid-19 Shares 19 Letter Sequence That Matches Moderna Patent From 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Did yours have any who could come up with a smarter response?

Dude you are dumb and I can’t fathom how desperate someone is to pay you to post on the internet for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My answer to everything is to use science and statistics to debunk it.

Your answer to everything is to say that everyone else is lying.

Which one of us has the most convincing argument here?

I've notice that you're not posting bitchute videos to back up your arguments any more, you stopped not long after I started posting links showing that the people in those videos were homeopaths or angry loaners.

But you are lying. That’s all you need. It’s never been debunked.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And if you understood anything you would know that the lab leak is 100% a possibility and you have no evidence for a non-human created virus.

They openly admit to passing it thru mice until the get some thing new or cutting and splicing DNA.
source

There are two broad approaches to GoF research. I’ll illustrate them with viruses but the principles could apply to any organism. In one approach, a virus is passaged in a host until a virus with different properties is obtained. An example is the adaptation of a strain of poliovirus – the type 2 Lansing strain – to replicate in mice and paralyze them. The Lansing strain does not infect mice, but an investigator passed the virus 99 times from mouse to mouse and ended up with a new strain that could now paralyze the mice. The new version of the virus had a new property – it could now infect mice. This experiment was GoF research.

Another way to do GoF research is to use recombinant DNA technology to engineer changes in the genome of the organism. In experiments done in my laboratory, we took a small piece of the genome of the mouse-adapted Lansing strain of poliovirus – coding for just eight amino acids – and spliced it into the genome of another poliovirus that is unable to infect mice. The recombinant virus from this experiment had a new property – the ability to infect mice. This experiment would also be classified as GoF.

an investigator passed the virus 99 times from mouse to mouse and ended up with a new strain that could now paralyze the mice. The new version of the virus had a new property – it could now infect mice. This experiment was GoF research.

You would call it natural.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If it had been leaked form the lab then Wuhan would have been ground zero, and you would see patterns of infection spreading out from the city.

What we're instead seeing is that there were two strains already circulating in the wild prior to the wet market incident. This means that it came from outside of Wuhan, mutated outside of Wuhan and then infected Wuhan. So unless the lab leaked the virus months earlier and miles away, it wasn't a lab leak at all.

I don't understand your point because unless they created the virus it would have come from the wilds, so saying their were two strains makes total sense as to why they would have it in the lab too.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 3  4  5   >>

join