It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 Soccer Players Dead from Heart Failure Since Vax Rollout.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Funny you forget who gave you the list and told you to translate the original report from Hebrew. But as you seem to think you're a masterful fact checker you could fact check yourself.

It doesn't matter how many names we give you unless there is Pharma approved stamp the event was a Vaccine induced event you will deny it.

Well, Pharma lies only work for a short term and the company eventual gets fined Billions - sells the problem division off declares bankruptcy and the goons in charge pocket the profit for their next campaign towards??? Ultimate power !!! hope they all live long enough to reap what they sow.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Do you know how childish and tiresome you are, you dodge and avoid and never since the begining of December simply provide the names

I have tried to be neutral and even post the links which i referenced as best I could with google and duck duck go

You have yet to provide a single, thats 1, again for clarity a SINGLE name, yet somehow I am at fault

Who is the "We" you refer to, I am asking you for the last time to provide names and I will work with you to expose the truth, in the previous thread I even posted links to fans suffering medical issues in the stands, I am not on anyones side other than showing due dilligence when claims are made

Also you did not tell me what language it was in (feel free to fact check searching ATS is really quite simple), I identified the language myself, it seems your memory is not so infallible , so lets start again, please I implore you provide 10 or even 5 names like I have and then cross reference them. Then we can start working together to expose the lies, you do want the truth dont you?

If you post a reply and it involves names I will happily work with you to find as much information out about it as we can, if you again fail to post any names I will not bother responding, I have crossed the ball into the box for you to head into an open goal.....will you take your chance?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Maybe you missed some facts like these before posting your little rant?

www.theguardian.com...

Do you mean these facts.
Between 1997 and 2016, more than 11,000 players filled in a health questionnaire, and were given a physical examination, 12-lead ECG and echocardiography. Of these players, 42 (0.38%) had cardiac diseases that could cause sudden cardiac death. Hardly any had symptoms of any sort.
So in 19 years 42 people were found to be at risk of a heart attack. That makes 108 deaths in one year normal?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

You prove your 108 first.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: alldaylong

Please show one year b4 the vax rollout that had anywhere near 108 deaths .

Not just diagnosed with something but dead in 1 year

I bet you cant show one year anywhere near 108

Show me a legit source that confirms 108 deaths, and then i will respond. I will be waiting a long time though.

What they're not telling you is that 108 includes suicides, automobile accidents, and so on.

I see covidians don't do irony!
You couldn't make a reply like this up unless you are a true believer.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Strange you forget so -ATS

Your own words

There you were given the link to the researchers list by me and the actual paper by me and that in your tiny tiny mind means you did all the research.

The Researchers made the claim not me, I didn't scour the world for deaths related to FIFA Registrations. But some reason when it suggested that you contact the actually people making the claim you choke and blame others for your failings.

Now if you think a Public figure is providing false information take it up with them and their regulatory bodies. Not some one who merely gave you the research papers.

So why do you go work with the actual Authors as you think you're such a fantastic researcher.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The first thing you need to do when making a point is to pull up statistics from before the vaccine, and compare them to right now.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
This vaccine is an IQ test.

Seems more like a test of how much a person is a follower. Tired of the sheep word, besides Jesus love sheep.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I know nothing new happening..rrright

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

where did you tell me the language? Oh thats right you did not I asked you the languauge and you failed to provide it, that is the claim i am refuting, not the fact you posted the paper, is your reading comprehension now also not working

My absolute final post to you

for the umpteenth time

post some names, from your large large mouth

Goodbye and have a nice life, I am so over going round in endless circles with you

peace

edit on 000000p2809America/Chicago222202222 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: alldaylong

Please show one year b4 the vax rollout that had anywhere near 108 deaths .

Not just diagnosed with something but dead in 1 year

I bet you cant show one year anywhere near 108

Show me a legit source that confirms 108 deaths, and then i will respond. I will be waiting a long time though.

What they're not telling you is that 108 includes suicides, automobile accidents, and so on.

I see covidians don't do irony!
You couldn't make a reply like this up unless you are a true believer.

I don't need to make it up, this had been discussed before on this forum, those 108 names are of sports people who died in the last couple of years of multiple thing including suicide.

It was previously passed off as fifa players killed by the vax.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I don't need to make it up, this had been discussed before on this forum, those 108 names are of sports people who died in the last couple of years of multiple thing including suicide.

It was previously passed off as fifa players killed by the vax.

I can see why people believe this, FIFA players will flop on the ground and roll around waiting for a yellow card if someone breathes on them too hard so it makes sense that the Vid Vax killed them just by looking in their direction.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You have a list and you need to verify every name on the list is not a registered FIFA player. Remember you doubt the original source you have to proven those people are not registered FIFA player.

P.S. people can be registered in multiple sports at the same time.

So run along and get FIFA access to the registration papers of everyone. So have a nice day seems such a shame that you think so highly of your self but need to be spoon fed every piece of information. Fancy not being able to recognise Hebrew from the Jewish linked picture.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You prove your 108 first.

Why little man?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"Little man"?

Grow up.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>