It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 Soccer Players Dead from Heart Failure Since Vax Rollout.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why are so many professional sports men and women, who are in the prime of life and peak physical conditioning suddenly succumbing to heart failure?
This phenomenon is certainly new and has only been evident since the covid "pandemic" Is the vaccine to blame?

Video

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And all you hear is:

"Suddenly and unexpected..."

That´s why there is a german website that collects all news about people who died since start of the vaccination program. The website is called Plötzlich und unerwartet - Suddenly and unexpected.

There is also Twitter page:

#plötzlichundunerwartet

edit on 21 2 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

This bs has been done to death on here. Why regurgitate it?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Most people don't want to die

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

There has already been a lengthy discussion about this topic. A lot of number crunching, but I don't remember what the general consensus was.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, from Wikipedia (for what it's worth)

en.m.wikipedia.org...

To further understand the scale of the problem, a study, named the FIFA Sudden Death Report (FIFA-SDR), was commissioned by FIFA and carried out by Saarland University. It was published in 2020.[7] The report recorded worldwide deaths attributed to sudden cardiac arrest or other unexplained sudden death while playing (or shortly after playing) football during the period from 2014 to 2018. There were 617 cases during the five-year period. In the majority of cases where an autopsy was carried out, the cause of death was Coronary Heart Disease.

I'm sure Covid and the vaccine has contributed to the deaths of sports people, but the problem of sudden deaths whilst playing is not a new phenomenon.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to watch your video, so just running with your OP title.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Why are so many professional sports men and women, who are in the prime of life and peak physical conditioning suddenly succumbing to heart failure?
This phenomenon is certainly new and has only been evident since the covid "pandemic" Is the vaccine to blame?

Video

From 2018 BC ( Before Covid )

Young footballers are dying from heart problems at a higher rate than was previously thought, according to doctors who oversee the cardiac screening programme for the Football Association. Their evaluation of 20 years of screening young footballers at the age of 16 who are on the verge of a professional career also shows that most died about seven years after a heart check that showed no problem.

www.theguardian.com...

People like to peddle fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They sure do!

Mostly the usual suspects.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This vaccine is an IQ test.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Please show one year b4 the vax rollout that had anywhere near 108 deaths .

Not just diagnosed with something but dead in 1 year

I bet you cant show one year anywhere near 108

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anxious?

About what could happen to your body after those fine gene therapy of those well known pharma criminals? Does it maybe make you feel better if we simply don´t speak about the facts and reality anymore because you could be reminded to what you did to your body with those vaccinations?

If the sudden death of football players was discussed to death here, what about all those non football players that died after getting the shots? The list i left here is long and full of official news from the MSM.

Fun fact, when it was about the corona-covid thing, it was enough that you once looked at a person who was infected and you would be counted as "corona-dead". Nobody cared for certain pre-existing medical conditions, old age or whaetevr. Everybody simply died of covid. To raise the numbers and keep them high to create fear and panic among those that love to be in fear and panic. And now, after the vaccination program started and people die like flies after taking several jabs, it always were pre-existing medical conditions, the age etc. Always and ever, it is never the vaccinations...

I learned that it doesn´t help to deny the reality. Because the reality stays. No matter how hard you try to avoid and deny it and no matter how hard you try to lie to yourself because it maybe makes you feel better or whatever. It will not change the reality that unfolds in front of your eyes a bit more, day by day.

I really wish that we don´t find your name in the future on that list i left!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Maybe you missed some facts like these before posting your little rant?

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Please show one year b4 the vax rollout that had anywhere near 108 deaths .

Not just diagnosed with something but dead in 1 year

I bet you cant show one year anywhere near 108

Show me a legit source that confirms 108 deaths, and then i will respond. I will be waiting a long time though.

edit on 21-2-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Maybe you could point out one year before the rollout that had anywhere near 108 deaths..

But I bet you cant

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

please show the list of 108 players, if you read through the other thread not one single person has been able to show them, i even went to the length to translate (into english) the document from which all the videos and headlines have been made, there is no where near 108 footballers on the list, the list includes darts players, ex athletes, baseball players, weight lifters, some as old as 70+

Feel free to download the list, I will link it below and then cross reference it as I did, I will happily discuss your findings if you wish

the supposed list of 108 FIFA players I had to turn convert to word doc then use translate

I then found the following on the list which kinda of stood out but other than that, it was a list of old age men from differing sports with no way of even knowing their general fitness or vaccination status

here are some of the names which are stated as footballers, there are amateur volleyballers, horse riders, weight lifters, over 50 year old sports coaches, table tennis players, the vast majority return nothing when searched for with google, duck duck go or other search engines

Filippo MorandoFilippo Morando tragic but not professional

Lee Moses tragic but not professional

Roy Butler tragic but not professional

Robert Lima pretty much the only pro player, died at 48 years old

Mark Eaton a 64 year old Ex NBA player

all of this information is from within this thread on ATS

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months
edit on 000000p2802America/Chicago221202212 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

You prove your 108 deaths first.

It's how it works.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

You beat me to it!

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
And all you hear is:

"Suddenly and unexpected..."

That´s why there is a german website that collects all news about people who died since start of the vaccination program. The website is called Plötzlich und unerwartet - Suddenly and unexpected.

There is also Twitter page:

#plötzlichundunerwartet

Here's where they link at the bottom where they got their data from:

goodsciencing.com...

There's only so much the mofo's can hide. The data is coming out slow but sure. Too slowly but what do you expect when TPTB are suppressing evidence. So sad what is happening to some of these people. I am so thankful I wasn't in a position to choose between my job, life, quality of living etc. and a mandated 'vaccine'. I have a few friends who have had the vax. We don't talk about it but I am sorry for the future health issues they may suffer from receiving poison into their bodies either under force or false pretenses.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Show you a source?
How about you quit being lazy and open your Google search engine?
The cases are everywhere
No, too much work?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

From your source:

"More people are writing to tell us that in many cases, we didn’t mention a person’s vaccination status. There is a good reason for that. None of the clubs want to reveal this information. None of their sponsors want to reveal it. The players have been told not to reveal it. Most of their relatives will not mention it. None of the media are asking this question. So what should we do? Stop this now? "

Yeah, really credible.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

They sure do!

Mostly the usual suspects.

Is this opposite day?
Dude, we've all seen your posts
Every single time

<<   2  3  4 >>

join