It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC proof from Body Embalmers of Blood Clotting in Corpses From the Vaccinated !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Okay TWO YEARS LATER I still don't know of a single person that has officially contracted Covid. I worked in a shopping center FFS, during busy periods of retail etc, then in a CHEMIST. Places where viruses run rampant!

I worked through the Xmas rush of 2020 and again in 2021. Never met anyone who even KNEW OF someone who had Covid.

The closest I came was a couple of people in an online chat on telegram said they had a mild head cold for 3ish days and used one of those RATS that confirmed positive. But everyone knows those Rapid Antigen Tests are about as sure as flipping a coin.

So, by my perspective - I can say Covid 19 doesn't even exist. But I'm not arrogant enough to assume that, I *believe* the virus was hyped up and used to give those in power more control under the guise of health and safety - to move towards the globalists final goal.

My point? So you don't know anyone or know of anyone that has had a reaction. Whelp, it's the same for me regarding Covid 19. I, on the other hand, do know of a healthy, fit 24 yr old lad now suffering Pericarditis after the first pfizer jab, as a result, he cannot function to full capacity as he did before. Funnily enough our own Government isn't even denying that this is the case for some people, but they don't seem to be in the least bit concerned.

Pericarditis - Mayo Clinic

You don't seem to even know the nature of the condition, so I have some slight doubt about the truthfulness of what you posted.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I agree with you that there is a serious lack of integrity in the media. Both the MSM and definitely some alternative media as well. For the reasons you stated, I decided, for myself, that I would rather risk getting the virus and developing natural immunity. This decision I felt was more warranted given that the vaccine does not stop transmission.

I worked in a chemist and interestingly the Pharmacy I worked for never chose to instigate the vaccine mandates as a health precaution. They only sent out the notice when the state Governments decided to send out mandates for pretty much every job that exists. As a result myself and 6 other colleagues were put onto unpaid leave, with no mention of when our employment will be terminated.

All of this has truly brought out the darker side of our governments and the irony is the harder they push, the less I am inclined to trust that they care for my well-being. They basically blackmailed my workplace into firing staff for not getting the new vaccine.

On top of that, I see picture after picture, reports of my fellow Aussies protesting peacefully down in Canberra possibly being hit with a microwave weapon! I have seen all their photos. I know what a typical sunburn in Australia looks like -- this was something else. Awful blistering burns, sores on the lips and faces swelling. Something was used on them for sure. Even with children present.

Another poster made a thread of this.

I am to TRUST that these same people, who would use weapons against their own countrymen like this, that they care about my HEALTH? HUH! I don't think so. All we want is the right to say "no thank you" to a vaccine that may or may not produce health concerns down the track. And I certainly don't want to be coerced into taking booster after booster! When does it end?

Anyway, I have gotten way off topic here. Staying on topic, it is hard to deduce real evidence when I'm not personally a scientist. While I believe the vaccine is problematic for some, based on what I've heard, I doubt it is too the level that some of the alternative media are saying. I hear some of them make serious claims like, "the vaxxed will start dropping dead in the millions within 6 months" and I have roll my eyes because such wild claims will not age well.

It's hard to know who to trust and who to believe anymore.
edit on 19/2/22 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Allenb83

This embalmer has seen a dead body or two over the years. He knows how a blood clot looks like and describes how they differ. I guess most people have not watched the video. It's a white elastic material.
It's probably made of spike protein. 😀 You know, in those who dont stop producing it.
White blood cells maybe. No shortage of freaky possibilities for those who trusted big pharma.

mRNA does not last in the body. 72 hours tops.

After there is no more of the specific mRNA sequence, the ribosomes cease from turning it into the spike protein, because there's nothing there to do it with.

Once the spike protein exists in the body, immunologically normal people develop an immune response to the 'foreign' protein.

So, in vaccinated people, the immune system destroys the spike protein and they don't have any more of it because it has been destroyed.

All that is left in the body, as remnants of the vaccine, are the antibodies to the protein. The things that help the immune system identify and destroy the spike protein, and the SARS-CoV-2 virus (which happens to be covered in the spike protein).

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He is not my friend, he is a friend of my brother's that I have not interacted with. What I was told was from my brother. All I know is that he is very fit, (loves to work out) but after getting chest pains not long after the first jab, he had to stop working out and see a doctor who diagnosed him with the condition. Edit to add: I also recall my brother telling me that he was given a temorary exemption from the second dose of the vaccine for 6 months.

There's literally MSM news reports on this, the government is even compensating people for it. It seems that Pericarditis and Myocarditis are among the most common types of vaccine injury - especially in men:

edit on 19/2/22 by DwindlingHope because: typo

edit on 19/2/22 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
We have two family members that are vaccinated. My brother in law, and my step father in law. They have both fallen, just like the multiple news casters we have seen on TV, and Bob Sagat.
My step father in law fell twice now. My mother in law was with him the most recent fall and witnessed what happened. She said his face went blank, and he immediately fell, full force, face first, into the rocky ground. He looks horrible! His ocular bone is broken. He absolutely regrets getting injected. He noticed balance changes right after his first shot, yet got a second one later, making it worse.

As for my mother in laws first husband, he died within a week of receiving his first injection. My best friend died within 3 weeks of receiving the vaccine. I had one unvaccinated friend that died recently as well. He was in poor health for years previous to that.

[SNIPPED]

Has loss of balance, and falling, been associated frequently with the vaccines on databases like VARES?

When the people died, or fell, could it possibly have been for reasons other than the vaccine? What did the the trained medical people attribute as causes in each case?

edit on Sat Feb 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
If such stats were true for everyone, there'd be millions of bodies piling up in the streets.

Not if you get them loaded into handy FEMA coffins stacked nearby and then ship them off to an incinerator.

I'm still trying to figure out how they cover up all the pilots who drop dead at altitude but I'm sure I'll get their dastardly plan eventually.

Are you a frequent flyer?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It comes down to the weight of the evidence that they provide.

My experience is that most fact checking sites are bias along political lines, but most don't outright lie.

The agree that water is indeed wet, but argue over how racist it is.

Thank you, another good reason to stick to pure grain alcohol.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Are you a frequent flyer?

Very frequent.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The vaccine is the one thing they all have in common. The comedian woman who fell during her provax skit, just after smearing those who choose not to get injected, and bragging that it hasn't affected her at all. See how she slammed her head on the ground? She reported to Dr. Drew that she got real dizzy all of a sudden. We have never seen this many people losing consciousness while standing there during on air broad casts. She decided to not take anymore boosters, by the way.

Time will sort this all out.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

We have never seen this many people losing consciousness while standing there during on air broad casts.

are you sure about that or is that something you just wish to believe?

People fainting on TV funny compilation!

all pre vaccine/pre covid, perhaps you have not seen them before but its nothing new and unfortunatly proves little either way

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

HOLY ****!

Pfizer has a time machine now?!?!?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

there have even been threads on ATS about the Wendy Williams one, such as was it MK Ultra but it seems people have short memories

Celebrities and Hollywood are Being Controlled by MKULTRA/Mind Control programs from 2019 with clips of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Draymond Green etc

perhaps they were in on the plandemic and had the vaccine way before us normies

edit on 000000p2804America/Chicago219202262 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

After there is no more of the specific mRNA sequence, the ribosomes cease from turning it into the spike protein, because there's nothing there to do it with.

Once the spike protein exists in the body, immunologically normal people develop an immune response to the 'foreign' protein.

So, in vaccinated people, the immune system destroys the spike protein and they don't have any more of it because it has been destroyed.

All that is left in the body, as remnants of the vaccine, are the antibodies to the protein. The things that help the immune system identify and destroy the spike protein, and the SARS-CoV-2 virus (which happens to be covered in the spike protein).

The scientists who did the research in this study
LINK
which was published by "Cell" medical journal would disagree with you...

Vaccine spike antigen and mRNA persist for weeks in lymph node germinal centers

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
[snipped]
You have to consider though, maybe it's just, some people have not seen what you have, I have yet to know anyone who had any issue, and I live in a bigish city, where it over 90% vax rate, of all the people I know..nothing.

[snipped]

There are bad batches. You're city likely didn't get one.

howbad.info...
edit on Sat Feb 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Dr Robert Malone? Again?

Why all this bs you keep posting?

Like, relentlessly?

Bored.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OK, ONE YEAR LATER,

EVERYONE I know has been vaccinated. And I know lots of people. NOT ONE, not one has had a problem.

I know, I know. It's coming. I've been hearing that since the FIRST day I got vaccinated.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry, but you guys keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Or I guess I got the SLOW ACTING vaccine. LOL!

A lot of it will be hard to prove or possibly coincidental. I know a guy who dropped dead two days after getting the shot to keep his job. His wife is convinced the shots caused it. And an in law of mine developed cancer of the intestine and died four months later. Both healthy, middle aged. But it could be coincidence. Total numbers will show us in time.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: visitedbythem

We also have quite a few posters on here that would have us believe that vaxxed friends and family are dropping dead all over the place.

If such stats were true for everyone, there'd be millions of bodies piling up in the streets.

Playing the "shill" card does you little credit, by the way.

There is likely other factors behind it, like localized bad batches, some individuals immune system not handling it well, even storage/preparation errors. None of it can be ruled out at the moment until there are enough numbers to work with.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Think I’m just going to adopt a wait and see on the long term effects of the vaccines. I know people who have had and they show no signs of anything bad. I know people who have become catastrophically I’ll since having the vaccines.

I think the actions of some big Pharma bosses recently suggest some seriously bad news is coming.

However, I will wait and see how things pan out before I come to a definitive conclusion. As of right this moment I am leaning towards the vaccines doing more harm than good, but that may change.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

The scientists who did the research in this study
LINK
which was published by "Cell" medical journal would disagree with you...

Vaccine spike antigen and mRNA persist for weeks in lymph node germinal centers

I must confess that I am not as qualified as those who edit Cell, but I have read the paper several times, and cannot see, in the rest of the paper, any evidence that the mRNA itself was measured in lymph GC's. The whole thrust of the paper is about immunity persistence, which leads me to believe that the single bullet point reference inclusion of the words "and mRNA" was a typo.

Persistence of mRNA fragments has far wider implications than to do with just COVID-19 or vaccines. It would fundamentally change some of the assumed paradigms of how our biology functions. This is because all known living organisms use DNA and RNA as basis for every cellular function.

If RNA persists and keeps churning out proteins perpetually once it is introduced to the body (as the "you make the spike protein forever" people would suggest), in an environment where billions of RNA fragments, of all shape, size, type and function, are firing off every moment, in their own eternal transcription processes... it just does not make bio-chemic sense.

edit on 19/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join