It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC proof from Body Embalmers of Blood Clotting in Corpses From the Vaccinated !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: championoftruth

Yep the dead and the casualties for life keep growing, pharma can not longer hide their criminal activities on humans.

People are waking up and listening now.

covid is done, the insane profits of pharma at the expenses of human and now our babies need to stop.

These criminals belong in jail, to think that we the taxpayer bail them out so they can kill us with their crap.

The criminals who push misinformation that prevent people from taking reasonable precautions against a disease that kills should be prosecuted for the additional, preventable, chronic health problems and deaths.

So true. We need to indict the liars at the CDC and Fauci today!

The people with anecdotes can back their claims and you guys ARE PROMOTING lies when you say the people actually suffering are the liars.

You are a gov shill if you think on Feb 21 the experiment we are in is safe.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Dr Robert Malone? Again?

Why all this bs you keep posting?

Like, relentlessly?

Bored.

Maybe it is to save a life or two from this mess.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Justoneman
Excuse me mister with what proof do you make such a claim?

Show us your stuff and don't bring Snopes or anything but Hard data with links to the papers. You are bluffing, and I will apologize if you are able to deliver.

I will be fair but I call them like I see them too as I hope you believe that about yourself.

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: AaarghZombies

For some reason science doesn’t work anymore on this site. I’ve explained this in multiple threads but science is too hard to understand I guess. *shrugs*

Bitchute is the new science because it sounds super sciencey to all those without graduate degrees or even experience in the field.

Sources are in my signature.

OK, I can't trust those people. May I please just NOT TAKE the vax. You can take it. Just don't make it mandatory and we can coexist.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, but you ain't helping.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, but you ain't helping.

Thanks.

Do you think forcing people to take an experiment such is this is helping? I sure don't think we should allow such an experiment to go unchecked.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Excuse me mister with what proof do you make such a claim?

Show us your stuff and don't bring Snopes or anything but Hard data with links to the papers. You are bluffing, and I will apologize if you are able to deliver.

I will be fair but I call them like I see them too as I hope you believe that about yourself.

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

For some reason science doesn’t work anymore on this site. I’ve explained this in multiple threads but science is too hard to understand I guess. *shrugs*

Bitchute is the new science because it sounds super sciencey to all those without graduate degrees or even experience in the field.

Sources are in my signature.

OK, I can't trust those people. May I please just NOT TAKE the vax. You can take it. Just don't make it mandatory and we can coexist.

How about you not take the vaccine, while at the same time not falling for and spreading obvious lies and hoaxes. That would work splendidly for me personally.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Here in the UK all Covid legal restrictions are gone from Thursday.

No, I have never supported forcing anyone to be vaxxed, as you know full well.

It's a personal choice but folk pushing obvious lies and hoaxes, mentioning no names, ain't helping.

What with the site's motto being "deny ignorance" and all.

Apparently, anyway.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

My best friend's father was magnetic after his first shot. He won't let anyone try again... it's now a game to the grand-kids; see if you can get a magnet to stick to grandad! He doesn't like to be reminded that he's magnetic now.

So... what's causing this?

Maybe your fact checking needs to be fact checked.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
it's now a game to the grand-kids; see if you can get a magnet to stick to grandad!

So your saying they dont always manage to stick it?.. as in he isnt actually magnetic. If after all he was magnetic, then there would be no 'If you can' about it.

Whats causing this?.. extreme ignorance, and mostly straight up lies. The vaccine can not and will not make you magnetic. How about trying to stick a small rod (not flat bar ones) horseshoe magnet (you know the little inch long ones) instead of a small flat easy to adhere to most surfaces of greasy skin after holding it in place for a second or so fridge magnet, also instead of holding it in place for a second, try dropping it from a few mm's away onto the skin or vaccine location... i bet you it will never EVER stick... but if he truly was magnetic, it sure as hell should right?

Also i just got a coin (what you'd call a quarter for size comparisons) to stick to my vaccine sight multipal times after holding it in place for less than half a second each time... guess what happens if i remove my finger immediately instead of holding it for a fraction of a second... it slides right off. Every single time... hell i can pick most small objects up with my finger tips if i hold my finger on its surface for at least half a second, im fairly sure paper and pieces of plastic arent effected by magnets /s.

Vaccines DONT make you magnetic.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I draw a line between people choosing not to get vaxxed and people deliberately spreading misinformation that scares other people out of getting it.

And yes, we can coexist so long as you stay 2 meters away from me and wear a mask. And don't forget to wipe your feet on the mat before entering as well. I will know if you don't, the microchip the hid in your dollar bills will tell me.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

My best friend's father was magnetic after his first shot. He won't let anyone try again... it's now a game to the grand-kids; see if you can get a magnet to stick to grandad! He doesn't like to be reminded that he's magnetic now.

So... what's causing this?

Maybe your fact checking needs to be fact checked.

That sounds a little like the coin game to me (only Google if you have safe search turned on).

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

it's now a game to the grand-kids; see if you can get a magnet to stick to grandad!

So your saying they dont always manage to stick it?.. as in he isnt actually magnetic. If after all he was magnetic, then there would be no 'If you can' about it.

Whats causing this?.. extreme ignorance, and mostly straight up lies. The vaccine can not and will not make you magnetic. How about trying to stick a small rod (not flat bar ones) horseshoe magnet (you know the little inch long ones) instead of a small flat easy to adhere to most surfaces of greasy skin after holding it in place for a second or so fridge magnet, also instead of holding it in place for a second, try dropping it from a few mm's away onto the skin or vaccine location... i bet you it will never EVER stick... but if he truly was magnetic, it sure as hell should right?

Also i just got a coin (what you'd call a quarter for size comparisons) to stick to my vaccine sight multipal times after holding it in place for less than half a second each time... guess what happens if i remove my finger immediately instead of holding it for a fraction of a second... it slides right off. Every single time... hell i can pick most small objects up with my finger tips if i hold my finger on its surface for at least half a second, im fairly sure paper and pieces of plastic arent effected by magnets /s.

Doth protest too much.

Since you don't know what is in the vaccines (just like everyone else int he world) you can not know that they don't make you magnetic.

It's a game for the grand-kids, because he gets angry at them sticking MAGNETS (fridge magnets... not coins) to him. He doesn't let them... because they stick to him, like a magnet. they've probably tried every magnet they have on grandad... not just fridge magnets (you really are looking for justifications to try to prove your point is somehow fact... it's not).

Ask yourself... what have I got to gain from lying about this? Literally nothing...

You can also look through my post history for the type of person I am.

I don't make things up, and if I'm mistaken I will own it. I'm just reporting my experiences.

I was just as shocked as anyone when my friend originally told me. I have since then stuck a magnet to him myself (this was when it was still a joke... and he didn't get angry). I didn't press it onto his skin, like you describe. I held it close and it pulled slightly out of my fingers and stuck to him.

I sometimes call him Magneto now when I want to give him a bit of a stir.

He shook it around a little to prove it was sticking. It stayed on him until it was pulled off. It was clearly a magnetic force. Please don't try belittle my own experiences. It is what it is.

Also, believe what you want mate.

By your tone, it is pretty clear you have a bone to pick. What does it matter to you if they are magnetic? Why deny evidence? Do you have an agenda?

I don't.

My personal experience is at least one person I know is magnetic after the Pfizer vaccine. For full disclosure, I don't know anyone else who took the shot who has reported magnetism. I also don't know whether they have tried or not. I only the one, my best friend's father.

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it myself, so I can understand if your skepticism is actually real.

Odd stuff... but everything with these vaccines is odd... and of course pure coincidence.
edit on 23-2-2022 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Vaccines are safe and effective (zero magnetism), just like Epstein killed himself.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Doth protest too much.

Since you don't know what is in the vaccines (just like everyone else int he world) you can not know that they don't make you magnetic.

It's a game for the grand-kids, because he gets angry at them sticking MAGNETS (fridge magnets... not coins) to him. He doesn't let them... because they stick to him, like a magnet. they've probably tried every magnet they have on grandad... not just fridge magnets (you really are looking for justifications to try to prove your point is somehow fact... it's not).

Ask yourself... what have I got to gain from lying about this? Literally nothing...

You can also look through my post history for the type of person I am.

I don't make things up, and if I'm mistaken I will own it. I'm just reporting my experiences.

I was just as shocked as anyone when my friend originally told me. I have since then stuck a magnet to him myself (this was when it was still a joke... and he didn't get angry). I didn't press it onto his skin, like you describe. I held it close and it pulled slightly out of my fingers and stuck to him.

I sometimes call him Magneto now when I want to give him a bit of a stir.

He shook it around a little to prove it was sticking. It stayed on him until it was pulled off. It was clearly a magnetic force. Please don't try belittle my own experiences. It is what it is.

Also, believe what you want mate.

By your tone, it is pretty clear you have a bone to pick. What does it matter to you if they are magnetic? Why deny evidence? Do you have an agenda?

I don't.

My personal experience is at least one person I know is magnetic after the Pfizer vaccine. For full disclosure, I don't know anyone else who took the shot who has reported magnetism. I also don't know whether they have tried or not. I only the one, my best friend's father.

Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it myself, so I can understand if your skepticism is actually real.

Odd stuff... but everything with these vaccines is odd... and of course pure coincidence.

There's countless videos of this online showing the magnestism. I've seen at least a 100 videos from people in different countries sticking metal things to their bodies.

Japan discovers magnetic substance in covid vaccines

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You don't give up, I'll give you that.

But you do keep posting stuff that has been shown, over and over again, to be untrue.

Why? I can't understand why.

It's not normal, though.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

All I can say to that is, I also don't know anyone who has had any adverse reactions to the vaccine. With the possible exception of one, who died just a couple weeks after receiving his vax. But I can't confirm or deny that it had anything to do with the vaccination or not. I have also been vaccinated. It's been about three weeks or so since my second shot. Apart from feeling really sore the following day, business as usual. I am not anti-vax, but I didn't want to get it, just due to general distrust of corporations and TPTB. That said, I went and got it because I needed it for an event in NYC I attended recently.

It was Pfizer, for those interested.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Vaccines are safe and effective (zero magnetism), just like Epstein killed himself.

Somebody got to him, yes, but probably in the prison showers.

There is a hierarchy in prison, and child molesters are pretty near the bottom. Right next to snitches and narks.

Some big convict with facial tattoos drops the soap on his behalf and then does to him what he's been doing to all of these kids.

Yeah, lot of people would hang themselves when they realize that's their new normal.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you think that he get's ad revenue, or some kind of affiliate link?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You might say that, I, couldn't possibly comment.....

🍺👀
edit on 23-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

There's countless videos of this online showing the magnestism. I've seen at least a 100 videos from people in different countries sticking metal things to their bodies.

I have seen maybe 2 or 3 can you link to lets say 50% of what you stated, or will we end up retorting to you, I have told you a million times do not exaggerate

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join