It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC proof from Body Embalmers of Blood Clotting in Corpses From the Vaccinated !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The Truth is slowly creeping out this isn't the 50s/70s anymore.

Hopefully each of us is doing our part by getting the word out.

I've had no problem saying "I told you so" to those I've warned, who were smacked with Vaccine-induced or Vaccine-enabled medical conditions.

Parents who get their kids injected with these Covid vaccines are very dumb.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Okay TWO YEARS LATER I still don't know of a single person that has officially contracted Covid. I worked in a shopping center FFS, during busy periods of retail etc, then in a CHEMIST. Places where viruses run rampant!

I worked through the Xmas rush of 2020 and again in 2021. Never met anyone who even KNEW OF someone who had Covid.

The closest I came was a couple of people in an online chat on telegram said they had a mild head cold for 3ish days and used one of those RATS that confirmed positive. But everyone knows those Rapid Antigen Tests are about as sure as flipping a coin.

So, by my perspective - I can say Covid 19 doesn't even exist. But I'm not arrogant enough to assume that, I *believe* the virus was hyped up and used to give those in power more control under the guise of health and safety - to move towards the globalists final goal.

My point? So you don't know anyone or know of anyone that has had a reaction. Whelp, it's the same for me regarding Covid 19. I, on the other hand, do know of a healthy, fit 24 yr old lad now suffering Pericarditis after the first pfizer jab, as a result, he cannot function to full capacity as he did before. Funnily enough our own Government isn't even denying that this is the case for some people, but they don't seem to be in the least bit concerned.
edit on 19/2/22 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So there is no way a vaccinated person could pass whatever this is on to an unvaxxed is what that seems to suggest is your opinion? Well, of course they can.

Lots of anecdotes for both arguments means both arguments of mostly the vaxxed and exposed to those vaxxed are suffering or the one where no one you know is sick from it are both likely true. But for the world it is more in the middle than the extremes.

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Justoneman

It happens in both types, vaccinated and unvaccinated. We see it in our CT images, even in the brain. Part of sepsis and the dying process.

We collect data on dead COVID patients and other ARDS patients. Happens in all of them.

edit on 19-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

This looks just like the pilot's legs I dissected who clotted up at altitude on my flight home Thursday.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am with you on this... I haven't see anything that has dropped people dead.( but I have seen inflammation issues with the vaccine in at least 3 people I know)...BUT on the same token... I don't know Anyone that has died of covid.NO one. Ive heard a a few but these were elderly or infirmed already. I will say that Covid is real but effects the people with inflammation issues disproportionately.

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OK, ONE YEAR LATER,

EVERYONE I know has been vaccinated. And I know lots of people. NOT ONE, not one has had a problem.

I know, I know. It's coming. I've been hearing that since the FIRST day I got vaccinated.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry, but you guys keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Or I guess I got the SLOW ACTING vaccine. LOL!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Okay TWO YEARS LATER I still don't know of a single person that has officially contracted Covid. I worked in a shopping center FFS, during busy periods of retail etc, then in a CHEMIST. Places where viruses run rampant!

You're fortunate, my home town was hit badly by Delta, I've literally got no idea how many people died.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yes and we’re also talking about this coming from a mortician versus a pathologist or a pathologists assistant. Those are very different and if I saw this coming from our autopsy department then I would be worried.

For this to occur you would need to impact progenitor stem cells in the body, it’s not going to happen with mRNA unless that person is having a hypersensitivity reaction after the vaccine.

Is it happening yes, but it’s also happening with unvaccinated and in many other infections so it’s useless data unless you can isolate why it’s only happening in vaccinated. I’m well over a year on these stupid vaccines, so is everyone I know and we’re all alive.

There’s a reason why people like this aren’t allowed to pass the peer review process.

I don't deal with cadaver, so I only know what I've read in textbooks and so on. Would you like to explain the science for everybody. I know that they love hearing about science.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Imma just leave this here.

Official Pfizer warning for deep-vein thrombosis on their Twitter page
edit on 19/2/22 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

For some reason science doesn’t work anymore on this site. I’ve explained this in multiple threads but science is too hard to understand I guess. *shrugs*

Bitchute is the new science because it sounds super sciencey to all those without graduate degrees or even experience in the field.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

When blood stops circulating (like when a person DIES, for instance), it starts to clot automatically. When a nurse or phlebotomist takes a blood sample, there is a certain additive in the tube that keeps the blood from clotting, depending on the type of test needed. Thats why there are different tubes. Atrial fibrillation happens in much the same way. The atria (top part of the heart), doesn't squeeze properly. If blood pools in the atria, you can get a clot there that can cause a stroke. BECAUSE THE BLOOD ISN'T CIRCULATING PROPERLY. Even if you cut yourself, the blood clots and forms a scab BECAUSE IT ISN'T CIRCULATING IN THE BLOODSTREAM. Last but not least, when the heart stops pumping blood WHEN A PERSON DIES, the blood isn't circulating in the bloodstream, and CLOTS.
Get it yet?
So tired of the willfully ignorant.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
OK, ONE YEAR LATER,

EVERYONE I know has been vaccinated. And I know lots of people. NOT ONE, not one has had a problem.

I know, I know. It's coming. I've been hearing that since the FIRST day I got vaccinated.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry, but you guys keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Or I guess I got the SLOW ACTING vaccine. LOL!

Same with me. 15 people and myself all fully vaccinated and boosted. Not one side effect beyond a few days of sore arms. 3 of the people I know have very bad health issues but still no side effects from the vax.

I guess it's just a coincidence that you and I and everyone we know have been fine.
And we all know that the people of ats believe fully in coincidences , right.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Was looking like Hirschman was the lone ranger with noone to back him up, until, this

has been embalming people for over 50 years

I interviewed him in a short 5 minute phone interview available on Rumble

Watkins confirms Hirschman’s story about unusual blood clots that only started happening after the vaccines rolled out. Hirschman showed him the clots 4 months ago. He’s never seen anything like these clots in his career either.

Hirschman is seeing these clots in 65% of his cases making this a leading cause of death in his area.

The clots are seen with even higher incidence rates in other areas of the country. Other embalmers report recent rates of between 50% and 93%.

The clots are not consistent with life: you cannot live for very long with these clots.

I support truckers right to protest open in your face eugenics policies, practices.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Your not a doctor so how do you know that what your seeing in the video is what you are being told it is?

How do you know that video isn't from before the vaccines?

How do you go about vetting this information to make sure it was real?

I keep trying to get ats members to understand this, reading and watching videos online is not research. Never has been never will be. If it's coming from a screen it is not and can not be true reality.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

"experts" well if some un-named experts said so it must be true.

Do you also believe cnn when they say that un-named "experts" said something.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I keep trying to get ats members to understand this, reading and watching videos online is not research. Never has been never will be. If it's coming from a screen it is not and can not be true reality.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I test my own knowledge against my online studies.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What was her name?

She claims to be a mortician but did you find out if she really was?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What about all the doctors and mortician that say this isn't true?

Don't they matter?

(post by scraedtosleep removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

This embalmer has seen a dead body or two over the years. He knows how a blood clot looks like and describes how they differ. I guess most people have not watched the video. It's a white elastic material.
It's probably made of spike protein. 😀 You know, in those who dont stop producing it.
White blood cells maybe. No shortage of freaky possibilities for those who trusted big pharma.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join