It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - Covid-19 Booster Shots Begin Waning in Protection After Only 10 WEEKS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I watched Mission Impossible, three times, last night.

www.youtube.com...

It was the audio which hooked me, very professional voice coaching.

First, horrific tones describing the terror we all face with this cooked up assault
on our very fabric of existence. Within minutes, mirthful laughter as scientists at Pfizer
react to the rush deadlines requested. Artful interspersing of conflicting emotions
designed to break down listener's scrutiny. This horror/mirth volley goes on
throughout the propa/presentation. Simply amazing.

Trump is shown sparingly. They did not want him getting any 'credit'.
Good thing. I guess they'll change that tune when it comes time to lay blame
for the subsequent .... complications ... of the vax.

Uncle Albert's voice comes through like a big lovable teddy bear booming with
fatherly authority. At one point he says: "I had serious concerns, but each one had to be addressed."

Then, again, in Bourlas robust frog neck distended throated tones:
"SUCCESS! over 90% effective" and away we go,
as they clink glasses. Later on they boost the number to 95%.
Who can say? Sort of like ballots, and how they are harvested and counted during a coup.

It is surreal with capital letters. I cannot believe this Nat Geo stream of Pfizer filth is still up to view.

This is a masterpiece of artful deception. Hard to believe it is only about money.
It is about everything in our purview of existence. No wonder Donald Trump is targeted.
Unfortunately, the assaults on Trump are really assaults on us. All of us. How handy that Trump
came along for the globalists to ambush us with. What did we expect after losing our votes?
That we would still have a voice? lol

I warned about all this stuff...the losses of 1 and 2 so that the coup would not be challenged.
And now we see what Castreau is doing to democracy up north. Hunting down participants
whether by social media 'evidence' or presence in Ottawa. May I present, the newly installed
Ottawa police Chief Steve Bell: mobile.twitter.com...

welovetrump.com... Shameful. Note how Steve is trying to sound like Castreau. But, he is wheezing between edicts. If you really want
to trip while reviewing this evidence, watch the eyes on the guy to Bell's left.

I was so relieved when
a neighbor who fled town last summer wound in Florida rather than Canada.
He told me that Canada was 'the next place to go', as he was posting his house for sale.

I thought he meant 'to fall', however he was talking about going there to escape the tyranny
engulfing our town, as soon as the city took federal monies to activate the brain police,
who forcibly detain citizens for evaluation based on anything they might hear from citizens, about citizens,
concerned about the emf spectrum. They call this 'full crisis intervention' squads. They haul you away
and then say it didn't really happen. I cannot think of a more irresponsible, and terrifying,
use of police and EMT resources.
Park Ridge is the first municipality in the state to have this 'brain imbalance' hit squad.
Now look at Canada. A giant Cuba, new and improved via technofascist socred strangulation,
sitting on and sharing our northern border like a plastic bag wrapped around our heads.

As we parted, I reminded him that Trudeau came from Castro's loins.
I guess he gave it some thought after all.

# 1553

edit on 20-2-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
what but I don't believe in Halloween
what tha

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The man who is responsible for enabling large-scale computer viruses has a warning. Dr. Gates says the next Pandemic is on its way.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Wow, I tell you I feel for our Canadian friends, their lovely and beautiful Canada is now in shrouded in fascism by one minority leader and soon to become the law of the land under his self-given powers to be a dictator, people need to prepare for what may come next.

He is drunk on powers now, using mercenaries to protect himself, is not pretty, but people need to wake up.

I can only see the suicides coming up in the next few weeks from any opposition.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That mother Fecker needs to be taken to jail with all the nazis from Pfizer china, CDC, FDA and our government, they are all committing crimes against humanity.

Is a reason why the deep state put that senile piece of crap int he white house, now their agenda is easier to push, but it will take time, we are a republic after all.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join