It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - Covid-19 Booster Shots Begin Waning in Protection After Only 10 WEEKS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thursday, February 17, 2022

In September 2021 the head of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky, overrode her own FDA advisory panel, and began directing medical providers to give Covid-19 BOOSTER shots to people over age 65, and those in "high contact" jobs.

Source: www.theguardian.com...

From there, Walensky's CDC began expanding the BOOSTER-shot recommendation to include all adults, and then to pre-adults.

Now, we're learning that the basic Covid-19 Vaccine protection is mostly depleted after 5 months, and the vaccine booster-shot protection wanes just 10 weeks after it is received!

Among those who received two doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine, a booster of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine was 60% effective at preventing symptomatic disease 2 to 4 weeks after the shot.

But after 10 weeks, the Pfizer booster was only 35% effective, and the Moderna booster was only 45% effective.

Among those who received three Pfizer doses, vaccine effectiveness was 70% about a week after the booster but dropped to 45% after 10 weeks.

At the same time, those who received an initial two-dose series of the Pfizer vaccine and then a Moderna booster seemed to have 75% effectiveness, but only up to 9 weeks.
Much more at: www.webmd.com...

Some top authority is going have to set a standard for what qualifies as a "Vaccine".

There is no way a drug that is injected today, followed by another in 2 weeks, followed by a third (booster) in 6 months, followed by another (booster) 10 weeks later, qualifies as a vaccine!

FOUR injections gets you just 10 months of 80% protection against severe illness, against a disease which rarely causes severe illness in relatively healthy people.

And that drug is officially labeled by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a VACCINE? Give me a break. What a slap in the face to the REAL VACCINES that ended 99% of Chicken Pox, Measles, and Polio afflictions.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, the promises they have made with these vaccines have turned out to be nothing but twisted BS all along. I wonder how well that the vaccine they developed down around Texas is working out with this, the one that doesn't need a patent and is cheap to produce. I suck at remembering names, I think it is something like Corbavax.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Pharma got soo greedy they either wanted to make this jabs no to last long in order to make a steady profit from them or they never really got a clue of what they were doing, but still trying to profit as much as they could from the useless jabs.

Either way all this crap had a momentum but now is backfiring at every turn.

Nobody wants the crappy jabs now, nothing have change with the jabs, but is one thing this corrupted criminals' wants, they want our babies.

They want our babies like a vampire needs fresh blood, they want to bank on the future generation to be jabbed for the rest of their lives several times a year by mandate in schools and later on to be able to work.

Is despicable.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah they have crapped the bed in such volume with the fake vaccine, the entire room is filled with sh!t.
It’s the greatest scam perpetrated on mankind in history, followed closely by Biden “winning” the 2020 election.
And they are so closely linked, the 2nd could not have happened without the 1st.
When are we going to stop letting them scam us?
I for one, am really tired of getting scammed.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

They will have a hard time selling, promoting the boosters.

CDC began expanding the BOOSTER-shot recommendation to include all adults, and then to pre-adults.

They arent going stop this unless more people see it for themselves.
edit on 17-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This Walensky needs to burn along with the Fauci!!! There is no vax & ALL this BS has to stop now!!! I am so tired of the BS
& it is not healthy for those of us who know the bloody truth!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar I am so tired of the BS & it is not healthy for those of us who know the bloody truth!

Cheers
Ektar

Isn't that the truth, though most people wouldn't have a clue how hard this has been. Hopefully not too much longer.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Pharma has not been selling their jabs very well, still they profit from the jabbing of babies as part of the yearly children jabbing as per doctors' recommendations.

We in the US have the most jabbed children in world and also the highest incidents of autism.

The goal of the criminal pharma is to make all jabs mRNA jabs and have children taking multiple jabs from birth yearly and for the rest of their lives, soo starting young will ensure that this new multiple jabbing is established since birth and no options.

We can not allow this criminals get away with this.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm going to post this here instead of starting a new thread because I don't want to make a big deal out of it because the paramedics were very nice. But I just had to call an ambulance for my father. Some may recall a few months ago I said my father was stuck in bed for almost a week straight, and it happened about a week after he got the 2nd shot. But he thought it was just food poisoning, so got another booster shot about a week ago despite my warning against it. Today he was shaking heavily, he could barely talk, and had strong muscle pains. It got so bad I had to call an ambulance but luckily he seems much better now.

Here's what truly shocked me, one of the paramedics said they experienced similar symptoms after having the shot but they just slept it off, he also said if you have those symptoms at least you know the shot is working by creating an immune response. My dad hasn't even had Covid, but he has had 3 shots, and the last 2 both put his life at risk. At least they admitted it could have been the vaccine but they said it could also be an infection despite no other signs of an infection. I also just spoke to a relative who told me both him and his wife experienced a similar reaction to the vaccine, but not so bad they had to call an ambulance.

This whole situation is truly getting out of hand. Enough is enough. Just let people decide what they want to put in their body and stop threatening to take away their entire livelihood. This world is so messed up it's beyond insane. Sorry for ranting I just had to let this out and I'm still a bit shaken up by what just happened. The scariest thing of all is how many people say they had a similar reaction to the vaccine but just shrug it off like it's just a risk we need to accept, despite the absolutely massive amount of adverse events being recorded in multiple databases. I've seen parents in tears after losing their children to the vaccine... this isn't a game.
edit on 17/2/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Think there was an anti-vax crowd before this...

Most vaccines are fine, and do their job well the terrible messaging involved with covid, and the rapidly changing message from wont catch it, to will prevent serious illness, to you can catch it, you can spread it, but the worst of it will be blunted .

That doesnt even touch on the rapid hiding of data and promises that its 100% safe, only to find its not quite as safe as promised.

They have seriously F'd us moving forward.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Don't expect the COVID fiends to respond to this. They have stopped even showing up in the vaccine efficacy threads. It's indefensible to have mandates for a medical therapy that only provides limited protection for a handful of weeks. This data alone pretty much blows away any argument a mandate supporter can come up with.

Along with mortality data and evidence of weaker variants this pretty much gives 100% certainty that vaccine mandates are more detrimental to society than COVID at this point. There was never any risk that merited the suspension of human rights, but even if there was the masks, ineffective short-term vaccine, and small business crushing lockdowns, would have done nothing to prevent it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
In other news, if you fail to mail your letter to Santa by Halloween, then he might not be able to complete your order in time.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm not surprised, the promises they have made with these vaccines have turned out to be nothing but twisted BS all along. I wonder how well that the vaccine they developed down around Texas is working out with this, the one that doesn't need a patent and is cheap to produce. I suck at remembering names, I think it is something like Corbavax.

I started another thread on how the CDC may have been taken over by dark forces. It used to have all of our best interests at heart, I think. Now, if it isn't profitable for private companies, the CDC doesn't endorse it.
edit on 2/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I started a thread about 12 months ago describing how Biden's CDC had suddenly given pharmaceutical companies the "OK" to change Covid-19 vaccine formulations at will, with no need for approval by the FDA.

That was a HUGE red flag to me, but from the few responses the thread got, not many other people understood the implication of letting big pharma have free reign over Covid vaccine formulation changes, with zero oversight.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think the biggest scam is yet to come, if the vaccine-induced illness statistics keep growing. Both the Civilian and the Military tracking systems are showing some very disturbing trends. Not unexpected to those of us who can sense what their end-game is, but it will be a tragic wakeup call for 90% of the country.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

They will have a hard time selling, promoting the boosters.

CDC began expanding the BOOSTER-shot recommendation to include all adults, and then to pre-adults.

They arent going stop this unless more people see it for themselves.

It's too bad Canada doesn't have a Supreme Court, like we have here in the USA. Those poor folks are at the mercy of the power-hungry mandate fiends.

I wonder how much Pfizer, Moderna, etc.. promised the leaders up there if certain vaccine and booster benchmarks are met?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Good Lord, let's shut this agency down for awhile. Maybe a year or two.

If you hadn’t heard, Democrats and “the experts” have decided it’s time to return all the things they took from you. For your own good. Well, some of it. At least for a little while.

President Biden’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky said Wednesday (surely after careful consideration of “The Science”) that Americans have earned a treat.

“We want to give people a break from things like mask-wearing when these [Covid hospitalization] metrics are better,” she said, “and then have the ability to reach for them again should things worsen.”
Source: thefederalist.com...

Pompous azz heifer. Walensky Reminds me of my doctor, who badgers me constantly about getting vaccinated, even though I have the Covid antibodies. (My Dr. is from India too.)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FOUR injections gets you just 10 months of 80% protection against severe illness,...

I've been wondering how accurate that↑ really is. I know that's what they've been saying the whole time, but I personally do not know whether or not it is true.

For all I know, the vaccine might not be providing any benefit at all for most people.

I mean, if the vaccine wasn't reducing the severity of the disease, then what would they say?
Would they come out and say, "Sorry, it's not working at all. We were wrong." ? No. Probably not.

or would they come out and say, "Well, if you weren't vaccinated, then the disease would've been much much worse. Yeah, that's it. Trust us. We know what we're talking about. It's working and we're saving lives."

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well, is your dad now willing to at least accept the possibility that he could be experiencing an adverse reaction to the vaccine?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

What is being measured here is the level of antibodies, which naturally decline with time after the shot is given. THIS IS NORMAL.

When there is no longer the threat of infection the body slows production of antibodies, and the existing antibodies naturally degrade and are flushed out of your system.

If a threat is detected again the body increases production and your level of immunity rises again.

This is NORMAL. It happens exactly this way with natural immunity as well, and exactly this was with all other vaxes.

We knew that this was going to happen, its what is supposed to happen. Its why you get your flu shots at the start of flu season and not months before hand.

The import thing is that if your body encounters covid again after your immunity wanes your body can pushyour immunity back up again. Making any covid infection milder and shorter because your body knows how to counteract it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join