It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau About To Commit HIGH TREASON??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You think the Vaccines are making our leaders foam at the mouth and talk crazy?

Canadian President Trudeau accuses a Jewish guy of endorsing Swastikas.

Trudeau has a Mental Disease?: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It evokes sadness and anger, seeing organizers of the protest arrested, simply for protesting.

Thanks to ATS member CherokeeTroy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You think the Vaccines are making our leaders foam at the mouth and talk crazy?

Canadian President Trudeau accuses a Jewish guy of endorsing Swastikas.

Trudeau has a Mental Disease?: www.foxnews.com...

Maybe from his early days with Klaus Schwab the young Trudeau was implanted with some sort of microchips? Maybe those are reasons for his fanatical behavior.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Trudeau's may have more than a mental disease.
take a look at this video where he is proclaiming martial law is warranted, in particular watch Chrystia Freeland behind him to the left.
twitter.com...

Is she mouthing all the words of his speech behind her mask? her head movement is all over the place as if she was giving the speech herself. and she keeps looking at her papers as if the speech or key points are all there.
Maybe she wrote it, isn't she a rhodes scholar and worked at the Economist before?

Freeland came out of nowhere a few yrs ago to a completely made up role in Canadian gov't called deputy PM. is she handling?

Is Justin part of the left black eye club

just some speculation

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I am sure that these people are working under duress, sometimes they look scared.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the Canadian truckers know what they're doing, the answer is simple: disband. Immediately. Take their trucks and go home with their heads hung low and their tails between their legs.

Then refuse to pull another... single... load. Period. Sabotage the truck so it cannot run. Something that isn't expensive to fix... those 5th wheels can be rigged so they release every time one tries to pull a trailer (heck, they tend to do that even when they're in adjustment... that's why you lock the trailer brakes and drag it 5 feet before taking off). It's a pain in the butt to fix (they are FULL of grease) but not expensive to fix.

If enough drivers do this, the economy won't last three days. I doubt that would happen, but enough drivers could still bring it down within a week, two at the most. When people get hungry and there's no food to be had, things will change immediately. When all the plants close down and there's no work to do, with unemployment hovering close to 100%, things will change immediately.

What exactly are the police going to do? Haul the freight themselves? They'll be too busy trying to squelch the riots from everyone else. Arrest the drivers? For what? Refusing to drive an unsafe truck in violation of the law? They're going to go to thousands of residences all across rural Canada to demand this? While the people are demanding that the government help the situation instead of arresting those who can fix the problems?

Truckers have always held the economy of their country in their hands. The trick has been getting them to unify long enough to use it. Canada might just be able to flex those muscles.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Castro Trudeau is not using police, he is using mercenaries for hire dress like police, mercenaries only answer the one that hold the check book, police are family members, friends' people in the community, mercenaries will kill anybody on command.

Trudeau is a dictator.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Irrelevant. The truckers can kill the economy and there's not a single thing Trudeau can do about it.

Trudeau would have one of two choices: accept the truckers' conditions, or preside over one of the worst disasters in history.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Trudeau would have one of two choices: accept the truckers' conditions, or preside over one of the worst disasters in history.

Trudeau with his decision to push the emergencies act this week had already shown his true colors and his not backing down on his mandates, vaccine passports.

According to him and his only science he follows.
The only way out of this pandemic is through vaccination. Two weeks ago when he pushed he claimed that the solution to the supply chain workforce is through vaccination.

Noticed how desperately JT had being pushing vaccination through the whole two years?

Trudeau can do about it.

Well to Trudeau he believes that there are 90% vaccinated truckers who will obey and comply. The media just a month did a racist article on truckers.

Trying supposedly to assume that there are Asian truckers in Canada who are more obedient to the vax mandate rules than other drivers.
But we shall see i do agree with you.

edit on 18-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Then Trudeau can have his French Canadian Revolution. That turned out well for Louis and Marie, didn't it?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The rumor is the old lady they trampled with horses is dead.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The rumor is the old lady they trampled with horses is dead.

re: thepostmillennial.com...

Just horrible. We also will count those who die of heart-attacks as the responsibility of Adolf Trudeau.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have seen people trampled like that by accident. It's not "minor." Even a strong, healthy man will need hospitalization after such an event. Internal injuries are common.

I would be amazed if the little old lady survived. Not saying it isn't possible, but I would say it is highly unlikely.

Then I saw this tweet form the Ottawa Police:

I saw a group of mounted riders riding through a crowd and ignoring anyone in close proximity to the horses. That is criminal negligence. I saw two people knocked to the ground and the horses walking across them. That is aggravated assault. I saw not one police officer stop to check on either injured party; the bystanders went to their aid as soon as the horses cleared the area. Should either victim die, that is, in Alabama, capital first-degree murder.

Even if neither one dies, it would be a serious felony with an extended prison sentence due to the negligence exhibited.

Even worse is the fact that there are 5110 "likes"? Who is "liking" the police lying about openly injuring and possibly killing a disabled person on video?

What are you guys up there doing? You have murderers and felons running loose with dangerous items in a uniform and calling themselves "police"? How did you let things get this far out of hand?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Isn't this the same guy who got beaten up in school by Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends)? I think that should in itself be a disqualifier for higher office.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How is it that you rednecks have Google but still don't understand what tyranny is?

These losers need to get back to work and stop being entitled little wimps. Pathetic weak children.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicTurk223

How is it that you rednecks have Google but still don't understand what tyranny is?

You're the one looking tyranny in the face and still not recognizing it.

How's it feel to be more clueless than a redneck?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

These losers need to get back to work and stop being entitled little wimps. Pathetic weak children.

Your outbursts are pathetic.

Many of those people don’t have a job to go to because of the “choice” they made regarding a medical procedure.

Time for you to exercise your “choice”and plug your fkn ears if you don’t like it.

You need to look up “logic” on google. Get back to me after that.

Funny how I have posted this line of thought more than four times on ATS and not one of you have offered a rebuttal other than crickets.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Perhaps....just perhaps, they are protesting because they want to go back to work?

Sincerely,
A goolge-fu master, city born redneck.

PS Bigotry is usually the language of fascists.
edit on 19-2-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

How's it feel to be more clueless than a redneck?

TheRedneck

You, TheRedneck or a redneck?

Loaded question is loaded!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You, TheRedneck or a redneck?

Me, TheRedneck is a redneck. 100% redneck. Redneck born, redneck bred, and when I die I'll be redneck dead.

Question unloaded and safety on.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join