It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau About To Commit HIGH TREASON??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This is a well-known quote: “Your rights end where mine begin”

If my neighborhood was overrun like Ottawa, and my life was hindered/obstructed -- those protestors are taking my rights away.

They came. They made their point. They need to leave.

Yep, great quote.

From your stance though, your rights arent being violated, even if there are protestors right outside your building. Now if a home was burgled, you may have an argument.

You have the right to say leave, just as they have the right to say no.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
It's not treason. It's also unlawful to block highways.

I'm sure you felt the same about BLM and Antifa blocking highways, attacking cars, burning neighborhoods, and occupying numerous cities in 2020 for months?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: TheRedneck

My opinion is as valid as yours. Whether you agree or not.

I am not intimidated by your dictator style "opinion".

How am I claiming only I have certain rights?

If my neighborhood was overrun like Ottawa, and my life was hindered/obstructed -- those protestors are taking my rights away.

No, the vaccine mandates need to end. They are destructive, dangerous, and unjustified. People's lives have been destroyed by Covid policies, most of which have proven ineffective. Your comfort is not the priority here, given the power grab occurring.

Did you feel the same about months of BLM and Antifa riots?

AOC, CNN, and Kamala Harris said that "protests aren't supposed to make you comfortable," "riots are the language of the unheard," and "Nobody said protests were supposed to be peaceful."
edit on 14-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Racist?

Did I miss another democrat party definition change meeting?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Some are marked by a curious lack of curiosity.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Man I thought Biden was weak and fragile, mostly due to his age.
But this Trudeau guy. D bag all around.

I think it was hangover 2 when the Chinese family tells stu he is like a type of rice?
He says its tasteless, just nothing to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: mikell
International border, Michigan doesn't have the legal authority to send police across the border unless they are invited for an investigation.

Ya ummm not correct in any way whena state of emergency has been declared.
My guess is these leaders of the unconstitutional movement did take into consideration.
Sad you chose to follow people that can't or refuse to follow the law.
Maybe do some research and look into that.
I think you need to take your own advice and do some research first before you post.

Maybe geopolitics? Probably some good examples of laws by Countries with regards to *international borders?

...'cause you're clearly missing something important 🤭

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Occupy Toronto lasted a little over a month before being kicked out by police. So, the truckers should be allowed to stay for a month until being forcibly removed?

Of course, Occupy Toronto were just camped out in St. James Park. They weren't blocking major thoroughfares 24/7. Should that be taken into account when determining how long the truckers are allowed to stay before given the old heave ho by the boys in blue?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It was striking, about 2-3 weeks ago, when Brandon, BoJo, Bastreau, and French™ PM™ Bacron all made extremely derogatory remarks towards the un-poisoned control-group, within a 48-hour period.

Like good member 19Bones posted in their thread yesterday :

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin D. Roosevelt

But probably just a coincidence...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're correct. We tend to take our freedom for granted. Not everyone has the same laws we have. I'm glad I don't live in Canada.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

A month seems fair for Occupy Ottawa before the mass arrests begin. The border, on the other hand, will not be allowed to remain closed. $400 million per day is not an insignificant number. You could break all the windows in Ottawa for less than the price of one day of border closures.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It seems that he is trying to anger no only those that are doing protest, but those that actually do care for the protest, I heard he is going to do martial law, that will affect every single citizen in the country.

The man is either an idiot or he does not care.

Find the piece of crap and feed him to the masses.

I am sure he will be forgotten soon enough and replaced with another globalist puppet.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

I recall a completely different attitude from you about democrats burning cities and launching explosives at the Whitehouse.

Show me.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yep, great quote.

From your stance though, your rights arent being violated, even if there are protestors right outside your building. Now if a home was burgled, you may have an argument.

You have the right to say leave, just as they have the right to say no.

I am aware of the difference between private and public grounds. I still don't agree with you.

I recall a neighborhood man nicely asking them to leave. They did not budge.

I live on the southern border. Many people cross the border for their jobs.

Blocking access is denying personal rights.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I recall a neighborhood man nicely asking them to leave. They did not budge.

Maybe because they had a right to be there.

Do you think the neighborhood man had a right to tell others where they had a right to be?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
It seems that he is trying to anger no only those that are doing protest, but those that actually do care for the protest, I heard he is going to do martial law, that will affect every single citizen in the country.

I am sure he will be forgotten soon enough and replaced with another globalist puppet.

I've read somewhere that Justin Trudeau's Daddy was in charge of Canada at one time.

Was he an idiot also?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: marg6043

I've read somewhere that Justin Trudeau's Daddy was in charge of Canada at one time.

Was he an idiot also?

Some would say that his Daddy was in charge of Cuba at one time.

His Canadian Daddy was an idiot though Justin seems to have outdone him.

He invoked the War Measures Act, which was the old Emergency Measures Act, back when Quebec was misbehaving in the 70s.

Both are intensely disliked out west and have acted like a wrecking ball for the oil industry.

Ironic that Granddaddy Trudeau made the family fortune in the oil and gas industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join