It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Mass Arrests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
For anyone who hasn't seen it, I hadn't until this morning, here is the logo for the Freedom Convoy:

The 2 dead giveaways that the convoy was a set up are the spiral and the raven.

Looks like a dove to me, the dove of peace. Looks nothing like a raven or crow. If it had a long slender beak, I'd say it's a woodcock.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

9/11 is a good example 15-20 years ago.

My point is has the internet become more or less accessible since?

Now granted, certain info that is not public that should be is still difficult to get ahold of..But! There is much more access to it if its available than any time in history.

Fb,insta,twitt,yt,msm is all fading old tech.

See FB controversy today, as another example?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

If the convoy was a setup, why were the funds being raised get shut down??

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Ambassador bridge, busiest USA-Canada crossing, has been closed.

By Protestors or by Canadian officials?: www.bloomberg.com...

We're nearing the point of make-or-break. Happy Ending or Bad Ending. No in-between.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah, it look more like a dove. Doves are still their symbolism though. And, its meaning actually lends more to the set up, as it represents obscurity, hazy and dark.
The dove is a southern constellation, so it mirrors the symbolism in the north. In this case the north mirror-meaning is "cloud, sky, hide", and is associated with the pole star, which is the spiral. The constellations all appear to spiral out from the pole star.

Some will say its the dove of peace and what I say doesn't make sense. But they mean "a quiet population", not "free from war" when they use the word "peace". Since the set up will lead to oppression, it also leads to a "quiet population".

In short, the use of the dove is still a dead giveaway that the convoy was a set up; maybe even more so because of its tie in to "peace".

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

YouTube is actually bottlenecking and shadow banning our videos.

Pat King organized the Freedom Convoy 2022.

Myself, just like hundreds of thousands of other Canadians hopped in the truck and came to Ottawa because Trudeau is a dirty nozzle.

Simple.

Is the FBI and CIA in collusion with CSIS and RCMP, yes of course. We already knew that with Marc Emery.

That isn't the official logo either, there are many.

edit on 2/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I didn't even know there were logos. I've only seen one, but I also haven't searched for any others.
I think that the overwhelming majority of the convoy are good people being treated horribly. The powers behind the scenes plant their instigators and subversion people in the middle of it.

I do think there is a crack though. The covid narrative is crumbling, and the financial system is ready to pop. I believe that one of their chief goals is to have control over the populations before those things happen. Its also possible that side effects starting to appear are another reason that control is needed.
This means that they're up against a timeline, and they need reasons for the control. Patient disobedience may ruin it for them. Although, they will make it very hard and they will be pushing the public's buttons all they can, simply to instigate.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They would take the money to provoke and agitate the convoy members. Make them more emotional, so they are angry and reactive. Also, deters people from protesting in the future without having to openly take away rights, which is a pain to do legally.
There's a few reasons they would take the money. Could even serve as a distraction. I have a feeling they will be taking everyone's money eventually. For austerity, of course. The countries are broke and getting worse. If they start a manufactured war they can't afford, they may just take it from the people. Austerity for national security (like Greece).

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Living as "they" dictate isn't living if the last two years have taught us anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There are no infiltrators.

If these so called "infiltrators" do something, it won't be in sight of us. They already know we'll citizen arrest and turn them in faster than you can say Antifa.

Every person who speaks is not only vetted, but already known personally by everyone. This isn't occupy wall street.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

They certainly appear to be on a timeline, to get the crap into as many as possible probably before the immune system collapses in a lot at once, then it gets too obvious. If that happens it will be total bedlam.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just read an article mentioning the release of Pfizer data. The release is due to begin March 1, and Pfizer is trying to intervene and "assist" the FDA with "redactions".
It makes me wonder if the data release is part of the timing concerns.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hey, if you guys have it under control, I'm all for it. I hope is works. I just view the option to protest differently. For example, I prefer to avoid paths that allow them to hijack the script. I couple the choice to protest with the choice to obey, and then I view then against their goals. So, I end up with something like this:

As you can see, I would choose to use smaller sporadic protests that self-disperse when the size becomes large. This way, their path to their goal gets a speedbump and the cops don't have to react. The protesters simply move to a new area and start again. If numerous groups did this, I think it would be difficult to subvert.
Overall, I see patient disobedience as the best choice for me, if I were going to decide to join protests. I do support the truckers, its just not the strategy I prefer.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Not saying anything about the bigger picture of the forces behind the convoy, but that looks very little like a raven. A raven has a stout head and thick neck (thicker than head) with a prominent thick beak. If I had to guess what they were going for, I would say it was a dove.

flying dove images:
duckduckgo.com...

flying raven images:
duckduckgo.com...

edit on 9-2-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Someone brought that up. I glanced at the bird and thought raven. However, the dove is actually a dead giveaway as well.
With many of the symbols they use, there are double meanings. These simply come from different senses of the definitions. For example, when they say "the most important thing is love", they are using the sense of "worship, praise", but people assume they mean "affection between 2 people". The dove of "peace" is the same, and dove itself means "obscure, dark". Peace means "a quiet population", or one under total control.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join