It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Mass Arrests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: JinMI

Except nearly everyone that believed the Russian collusion nonsense, still believe it.

MSM fabricating and hiding truths is still a "conspiracy theory" to nearly everyone that ever once believed it.

I know that there is still access to opposing views and the number of views might indicate that those opposing views are winning but that's a just the stage we are in as these popular people with opposing views get found and deplatformed.

But they arent deplatformed. Tbey are stronger than ever towering above MSM viewership.

For now. Spotify isn't going to go down for Joe Rogan. They will soon have to make a choice. This isn't over and his ratings are what makes him worth taking down

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Do you think Spotify brings Joe Rogan to people or Joe Rogan brings people to Spotify?

Dan Bongino (dont know his content) was kicked from YT with 800k or so subs. His Rumble channel has 2 million +.

The nature of media has been changing for awhile now and these companies better get wise or suffer the fate of Myspace.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Do you think Spotify brings Joe Rogan to people or Joe Rogan brings people to Spotify?

Dan Bongino (dont know his content) was kicked from YT with 800k or so subs. His Rumble channel has 2 million +.

The nature of media has been changing for awhile now and these companies better get wise or suffer the fate of Myspace.

I think it's obvious that Rogan brings people to Spotify or Rogan would be paying them 100 million.

The nature of media is changing but the understanding that whatever that nature is, it needs to be under control like it always has been, is still very much alive.

Its still, eventually and by any means necessary going to once again under control.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Agreed, those few will never cease wanting control.

However they are losing its very obvious if you simply look.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Agreed, those few will never cease wanting control.

However they are losing its very obvious if you simply look.

Its obviously changing and we are watching the transition to control what platforms can even be accessed.

Give it 5 years. You'll see

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why wait?

Doesnt sound like much of a future.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Why wait?

It's inevitable. And there is nothing anyone can do.to stop it. Any attempt to will be twisted into a way to accellerate it

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Why wait?

It's inevitable. And there is nothing anyone can do.to stop it. Any attempt to will be twisted into a way to accellerate it

Then why go on? Why get out of bed? Why do anything at all that involves living?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Why wait?

Then why go on? Why get out of bed? Why do anything at all that involves living?

I dont believe they're trying to end life. I think they just want to make being in control easier for themselves

edit on pMon, 07 Feb 2022 21:56:52 -06002022 052Mon, 07 Feb 2022 21:56:52 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoMonday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Im referring to your attitude. The fatalism.

If you can not see that whats happening to the MSM in the past few years is anything short of awe imspiring, in dont know what else would break it.

All you have to do is look at the numbers if its a matter of belief.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The "Go" Order Has Been Given

Liberals in all western countries look for guidance from their Gestapo leader, CNN.

CNN calls Freedom Convoy protest 'sedition,' 'threat to democracy'

More at: www.foxnews.com...

Canada's liberal leaders now feel they've been given the green light to "do what is necessary" to subdue the uprising against the dictatorship(s).

Let's hope Canadians are now ready to do what they should have done at the start.

hey dude. I'm deeply concerned for where things are heading, I see our government is contacting other cities and rallying at least 1600 police officers. I'm afraid that we're going to see Riot police, flash bangs, tear gas, etc before long.

when you said "
Let's hope Canadians are now ready to do what they should have done at the start."

trying to understand what you mean. Do you mean things like stop wearing a mask, and the endless list of non-compliance efforts to attempt to stop the mandates in their tracks? Or something else.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Why wait?

I dont believe they're trying to end life. I think they just want to make being in control easier for themselves

Is Justin Trudeau telling Parliament he's about to Unleash the Kraken?

Sure sounds like it: twitter.com...

The dude looks serious, like he's speaking for the majority of Canadians.

Can Canadians come together and (legally) STOP him?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Im referring to your attitude. The fatalism.

If you can not see that whats happening to the MSM in the past few years is anything short of awe imspiring, in dont know what else would break it.

All you have to do is look at the numbers if its a matter of belief.

Jin, I've been on this site since 2003. Almost 20 years of smart people with eyes open calling out everything from 9/11 to vaccines.

Have you been to the 9/11 threads lately? Why bother, right?

This will be just another obvious truth that everyone will learn to forget just like every other time.

Maybe one day something will surprise me.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's not even there. One conservative got put on blast from the speaker for even addressing him while he is not there.

Justin doesn't like debate. He's likes talking down to people that aren't permitted to talk back

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He's not even there. One conservative got put on blast from the speaker for even addressing him while he is not there.

Justin doesn't like debate. He's likes talking down to people that aren't permitted to talk back

So this: twitter.com... is some kind of fake video?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I dont believe you.

I came here after 9/11 because i didnt believe the propaganda.

I dont represent the smart class of humans, so if i can do it, so can they

Now the entire landscape has changed. Information has never been more accesible.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So this: twitter.com... is some kind of fake video?

I think he was there and left. I just got on an hour ago and havnt heard a peep from him. I rewound it and that oart is in there but I think he left right after

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I dont believe you.

I came here after 9/11 because i didnt believe the propaganda.

I dont represent the smart class of humans, so if i can do it, so can they

Now the entire landscape has changed. Information has never been more accesible.

Which part do you not believe? What I said, or my fatalistic view?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Your fatalism, or black pill, on the topic.

Sorry, should have specified.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your fatalism, or black pill, on the topic.

Sorry, should have specified.

Isn't 9/11 a good example?

The same 4-5 posters on guard for any attempt at challenging the OS and its their forum. Everyone gave up. A lot of topics on here were on fire for great period of time and then it goes away.

You have to admit that the machine is pretty damn good at wearing everyone out. I dont think that will change

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join