It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Mass Arrests

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For anyone who hasn't seen it, I hadn't until this morning, here is the logo for the Freedom Convoy:

The 2 dead giveaways that the convoy was a set up are the spiral and the raven. I've posted in here before about them trying to copy the convoy elsewhere, including the US.
Well, it looks like they're also doing it in Germany. Here's a twitter feed from Germany:
stateofthenation.co...

Then, on the same website there is the report that Canada is planning the use of brutal force and mass arrests to combat the convoy:
stateofthenation.co...

Even YouTube wants the convoy story viewed. Weird how they like to show videos of "insurrections", but if you or I post science about covid, they erase it as "hate speech".

There are also reports that Canada teamed up with the US FBI and Department of Homeland Security to help handle the convoy.

Don't do it Germany, and don't start one here in America.
edit on 7-2-2022 by Wisenox because: Changed tense were to was.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Lets say youre right

Wouldnt the solution be to do nothing?

Then nothing changes?

The one problem i have with your assertion is chaos. Anticipating everything that would/could happen seems impossible.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I would wager that these convoys are playing right into the hands of whatever group is interested in dividing the population, where one group accepts the suspension of rights for the other.

The group that accepts the suspension of rights for the other group will then agree to tighter controls and fewer rights to keep them safe.

Obviously more complex than that but we all know where this is going.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Lets say youre right

Wouldnt the solution be to do nothing?

Then nothing changes?

The one problem i have with your assertion is chaos. Anticipating everything that would/could happen seems impossible.

Wouldn't you cause chaos yourself so that it can be controlled, and drown out all that you can't?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Only if you can control most if not all of the optics.

There is a massive difference between what is being reported vs what is actually happening.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We knew the globalists were not going to just give up and say "ok you win"

This has to come to a head and I expect Canada to come down hard to make an example for other countries that want to try

Truckers and protesters have to hold their ground....

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The Canadian Authorities are ready to blow their stacks sky high.

The longer they wait, the higher the bombs blow !!!!!💀

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Only if you can control most if not all of the optics.

There is a massive difference between what is being reported vs what is actually happening.

That's true. But don't they? Our legacy media in Canada (mostly post media) are funded by the federal government. The RCMP work directly for the PM.

I think most people might be surprised to find out just how authoritarian Canada is.

If you're not in Ottawa right now, the only information that Canadians are getting is that these protestors are spreading hate and terrorizing Canadians with nazi flags and violence. They even stole food from homeless people.

You don't throw out a narrative like that unless you know you can stand by it and no legitimate news source will try and prove you false. They could lose their federal funding if they qualified in the first place and if you don't qualify it's because you spread misinformation.

That's how it works in Canada.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I thought maybe I could find something to discredit the source...
that's not what happened.
This feels like a wait and see and a ef around and find out thing. 💪

reference 1 may have to click link in page to get article. 👍
🙏❤

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Canadian Authorities are ready to blow their stacks sky high.

The longer they wait, the higher the bombs blow !!!!!💀

So...what does the vid have to do with the thread's subject matter?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Its only true to people who want it to be true and theyre not the majority.

Cable "news" is dying and it due to independant jounalism that is driving the dagger.

For instance, Joe Rogan outpaces MSM 3 fold. Fox, cnn, abc etc. Im guessing CTV falls in there as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Its only true to people who want it to be true and theyre not the majority.

Cable "news" is dying and it due to independant jounalism that is driving the dagger.

For instance, Joe Rogan outpaces MSM 3 fold. Fox, cnn, abc etc. Im guessing CTV falls in there as well.

I don't hear our conservative government referencing Joe Rogan. In fact, doesn't the same go for the Republicans? FOX plays up the virus just as much as MSNBC.

Don't get me wrong, JRE is far more informative than anything on cable but his days are numbered.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

There has to be seperation from "what theyre saying" vs "what people are hearing, yea?

The MSM will do what theyre told as we recently found out with CNN...which uses to be just a conspiracy theory.

The ratings paint a different picture about what people are hearing.

What im saying is that MSM and the governments have becom regurgitation chambers (TM).

Write, print, speak, source, direct, write, print etc etc.

We saw this in grand scale with the US govt, Chrostopher Steele and Russia investigation.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Actually no. Doing nothing is painful, but its also being peacefully disobedient. They only have power if people obey.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

By doing nothing they will turn this normal into the new normal and the media will make people forget the passports, mandates.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Actually no. Doing nothing is painful, but its also being peacefully disobedient. They only have power if people obey.

How do you peacefully obey being denied to enter/exit at a border crossing during travel?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Except nearly everyone that believed the Russian collusion nonsense, still believe it.

MSM fabricating and hiding truths is still a "conspiracy theory" to nearly everyone that ever once believed it.

I know that there is still access to opposing views and the number of views might indicate that those opposing views are winning but that's a just the stage we are in as these popular people with opposing views get found and deplatformed.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The "Go" Order Has Been Given

Liberals in all western countries look for guidance from their Gestapo leader, CNN.

CNN calls Freedom Convoy protest 'sedition,' 'threat to democracy'

More at: www.foxnews.com...

Canada's liberal leaders now feel they've been given the green light to "do what is necessary" to subdue the uprising against the dictatorship(s).

Let's hope Canadians are now ready to do what they should have done at the start.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What's so ominous about a spiral or raven? Ravens are supposed to represent wisdom or prophecy, and the three armed spiral symbolizes a long tedious journey everyone participated in to join the convoy at the parliament building.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Except nearly everyone that believed the Russian collusion nonsense, still believe it.

MSM fabricating and hiding truths is still a "conspiracy theory" to nearly everyone that ever once believed it.

I know that there is still access to opposing views and the number of views might indicate that those opposing views are winning but that's a just the stage we are in as these popular people with opposing views get found and deplatformed.

But they arent deplatformed. Tbey are stronger than ever towering above MSM viewership.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join