It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Virus false flag? Escaped lab monkey's have infected their first person.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: LordAhriman
CALL DUSTIN HOFFMAN! NOW!

I was going to say that we've seen this movie too. We just got done living Contagion, so now they're running the script to Outbreak. Wake me when get to Train to Busan or World War Z.

I am thinking just wake me when we are off this merry go round. I am tired of reading about little kids missing that we keep finding reasons to be afraid for their fate. I am tired of evil being allowed to do as it pleases amongst the leaders of our nations. I am ready for Jesus to send his army and a new Earth where evil has been demolished.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Nirishman

Hey they made a movie about this,

As Mudbone said about Miss Rodolph , if she scratch your a@2 with that monkey foot it's all over.

I can hear Richard Pryor telling that joke on one of the nastiest comedy records ever made. Red Foxx was even rougher than Richard. But Mudbone was one of his best. Back then we didn't think about the monkey foot but to say yuk. Now I see you could be dead if one scratched you.

Richard also told about the next door neighbor's monkey's that liked to have sex all over the neighborhood. Even had fun with his ear.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yea I remember his monkey named Friend, and then when the neighbors German Shepard asked about him, then when he found out it died tried to console him, and said damn I was gonna eat them, then when he left turn around and told Richard, you know I'm gonna be chasing you again tomorrow

edit on 26-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
gestation period

Results:

There were 181 confirmed cases with identifiable exposure and symptom onset windows to estimate the incubation period of COVID-19. The median incubation period was estimated to be 5.1 days (95% CI, 4.5 to 5.8 days), and 97.5% of those who develop symptoms will do so within 11.5 days (CI, 8.2 to 15.6 days) of infection. These estimates imply that, under conservative assumptions, 101 out of every 10 000 cases (99th percentile, 482) will develop symptoms after 14 days of active monitoring or quarantine.

Have they ever not lied?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just saw this. Woman Who Encountered Monkey Insists She Is 'Not Sick' Despite Reports

Soooo she was saying she had a cough and pink eye, now she insists she's not sick. What do you think? I think it's possible that she was told by authorities to take it back.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I was going to say that we've seen this movie too. We just got done living Contagion, so now they're running the script to Outbreak. Wake me when get to Train to Busan or World War Z.

ha ha Busan was insane! Z was a meh for me. same as i am legand.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Justoneman

Yea I remember his monkey named Friend, and then when the neighbors German Shepard asked about him, then when he found out it died tried to console him, and said damn I was gonna eat them, then when he left turn around and told Richard, you know I'm gonna be chasing you again tomorrow

Fine memory we have i am smiling big.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Everyone’s got the wrong documentary pegged. The correct one is, Peter Jackson’s Brainded aka Dead Alive.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You Tube has a movie out called Covid 21: Lethal Virus. I read in the comments it is basically a zombie movie. I was going to watch it, but something told me not to. I didn't. If we are looking at movies as if the TPTB are telling us their plans before it happens, this could get scary.

I also remember Bill Gates saying the second wave we will take notice. I'm praying that what ever dastardly plans they have to release a biological warfare virus against us to reduce the population fails.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: vNex92
Remember that warning that Bill Gates gave?

Warning??👀👀

Why are Bill and Melinda Gates Laughing at you?

I know there was a short You Tube video of Bill and Melinda Gates making their statement. I can not find it any longer. The one on Bitchute gives more information, and has the same clip near the end. The video is very short 5:44, and packs a lot of info into it.

This was shortly after Covid 19 broke out, and they were already talking about a second wave that people would take notice of.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
They have probably already released a virus in the area and this is the excuse..

I wonder if there has been an uptick of anything in the area in the last couple weeks?

I checked that area the day the monkeys escaped and have been checking daily....Health Map

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Germ theory has to be real in order for her concerns to be valid; its not.

Virology is a religion. You have to have leaps of faith to believe that viruses are transmissible. Leaps of faith to believe covid is real, and more leaps of faith to believe in germ theory crap.

Illnesses are the result of aberrant cellular activity. If a person is susceptible, through poor diet, age, etc..., then environmental factors can trigger the cells.
For example, wifi frequencies increase the affinity for Ca+ ion in the voltage gate selector channels on the endoplasmic reticulum. Ca+ is a second messenger for genetic pathways.
In this example, other pathways are not being activated because no first messengers ever entered the cell. Now, the activity is aberrant.
The Ca+ is released like a pump from the endoplasmic reticulum (vitamin D3 gives support against this). The Ca+ then induces the excess production of ATP from the mitochondria, which circles back down and triggers more Ca+ release. This sets off a phosphorylation cascade that cleaves MST1, which inhibits natural immunity in the HIPPO pathway along with Yap/Taz doing the same thing.
So, wifi waves can trigger aberrant activity while inhibiting immunity. Ordinarily, other pathways would step in and stop all of this. For my example, that pathway is the MAPK/P38. However, that got bypassed because the wifi signals activated second messengers without the proper cellular messenger system being used.
The phosphorylation cascade also activates the MEK/ERK2 pathway in the brain, which leads to brain fog and neural degeneration. Power line workers undergo medical testing to combat this effect.

That's just one example. Other frequencies activate other pathways and affect other cellular structures, like the DNA itself. Aluminum causes numerous ill effects, including lipid peroxidation and ferroxidase inhibition. Glysophates are another massive problem.
We literally live in an environment designed for illness. Not too surprising though. The same people who employ the illness causing substances and technologies, are the same people profiting from treating you for it later.
They create their own customer base, and because they already know what side effects their aluminum and wifi will cause, they are always the first ones with the medications and therapies to sell you.

Germ theory is garbage. If viruses were a real threat, our species would have been wiped out a long time ago. Prevailing winds would create areas on Earth, like the foot of a mountain, where people are always sick or never sick. Viruses don't have a central nervous system. They don't know what season it is or what temperature it is.
Viruses are not capable of reasoning "Holy crap, its October. I better swoop down and start infecting people now.".
Additionally, viruses are supposedly RNA and DNA organisms. Well, these cannot survive on surfaces without destroying themselves. RNA and DNA are exceptionally fragile and are affected by pH, temperature, humidity, UV light, and pressure. There is no scientific basis to explain how a virus manages to survive the distance between people, or how they manage to survive between seasons.
It all requires leaps of faith, like a religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'll put this right here.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2022 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

or only rtransport the virus SEPERATELY

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

and 104 nuclear plants 2 per state...
chernobyl took out area half the size of pennsylvania..
plus chemical plants, and fracking wells everywhere..
lets hope there is no major BIBLICAL earthquakes
seems planned

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Talk about a nothing burger....

Update on Pennsylvania Woman Who Came Into Contact With Escaped Monkeys

“I want people to know I am not sick, I found out I was at a birthday party Friday night and people there had COVID-19,” Michelle Fallon told local news outlet the Daily Item. “I was exposed to the monkeys and exposed to people with COVID. ...”

"I explained what happened and they said I was at very low risk of anything but I went to get checked out anyway because I started to not feel well,” Fallon told the newspaper. “I want people to know I am not sick regardless of what they are reading that has been put out there in the media,” she continued. “I only spoke to a few media outlets but I have been talking to PETA.”

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Excellent post.

Have you considered making a thread about ' Germ-Theory™ ' ?

There have been a few over the years, and as you'd expect : they get bombed by the religious Science™ zealots.

Convo between Dr. Tom Cowan and Dr. Stefan Lanka, on virology.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join