It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Virus false flag? Escaped lab monkey's have infected their first person.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
At this point I just laugh..

Me too, with a tear in my eye.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Madviking

More: mobile.twitter.com...

Hopefully the wind was blowing towards d.c..

No, i'm in between lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Non human primates are usually BSL2 as a standard or bio safety level 2 because of the risk of tuberculosis and herpes B virus to the human population. Herpes B is nasty and you may not know you have it, like an unholy time released high mortality virus. I can’t remember, maybe 90%, it doesn’t cause issues in primates but it kills us and many are just carriers.

You can die in weeks or you can die in years or decades. It’s latent and hides in the neurons once it travels up to the nucleus of the neuron. It stays there until another infection occurs, or some type of stress, or it switches from the latent or inactive stage and once it goes active and initiated viral protein production and gene replication, it can kill the human host as they enter a hyper inflammatory state and the nervous system is destroyed.

Wouldn’t really be worried about rabies, I would be worried about herpes B. Interesting they don’t mention that in the letter. I would be filing a lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Perhaps all these "fun" things happen because what we do to these animals, if they where doing all doctor Mengele on us. Perhaps we would hiss at them to. And ironic the poison we put in them come and bite us in the ass.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks. I needed that assurance.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Non human primates are usually BSL2 as a standard or bio safety level 2 because of the risk of tuberculosis and herpes B virus to the human population. Herpes B is nasty and you may not know you have it, like an unholy time released high mortality virus. I can’t remember, maybe 90%, it doesn’t cause issues in primates but it kills us and many are just carriers.

You can die in weeks or you can die in years or decades. It’s latent and hides in the neurons once it travels up to the nucleus of the neuron. It stays there until another infection occurs, or some type of stress, or it switches from the latent or inactive stage and once it goes active and initiated viral protein production and gene replication, it can kill the human host as they enter a hyper inflammatory state and the nervous system is destroyed.

Wouldn’t really be worried about rabies, I would be worried about herpes B. Interesting they don’t mention that in the letter. I would be filing a lawsuit.

^What this man says!^
Hence the reason for her treatment with a cyclovir drug.
edit on b000000312022-01-25T12:48:12-06:0012America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jan 2022 12:48:12 -06001200000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Blimey. Perhaps "Outbreak" and "28 Days Later" were documentaries?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Treating for rabies seems a bit odd if she didn't actually have direst contact. We'll probably never know the truth, even if we could trace any new viral outbreaks to this specific area.

I hope none of the other people who stopped to help get sick.

The article said the monkeys had just arrived from Mauritius that very day. Did some checking; low and behold there is a virology lab there.
Here's a list of biolabs around the world that has some familiar names.
duckduckgo.com... Here's a list of the level 3 & 4 biolabs around the world that play with the most dangerous viruses:
www.liquisearch.com...

edit on 200000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

edit on Tue Jan 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I read in one of the articles she said she was going to "pet the monkey". She mentioned walking in their feces and stuff. The rabies shots are precautionary because honestly who knows what she did.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Except names and professions were changed to protect the identities of those involved, for example instead of animal rights activists releasing the monkeys, they were Donald trump anti vaxxers and instead of England it happened in Meth country Pa around all the old coal mines.

link   
a reply to: EventideExpanse

I'll continue to bang this drum as it's what I've heard. Gates has recently been mentioning smallpox and not long ago there was a break in at a lab studying smallpox, with vials later found labelled for smallpox and "vaccinia" which is a smallpox vaccine.

That was my first thought too. What were the chances that those illegal vials of Small Pox showed up in a lab in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and this truck lost it's monkey cargo in Danville, Pennsylvania?!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I read in one of the articles she said she was going to "pet the monkey". She mentioned walking in their feces and stuff. The rabies shots are precautionary because honestly who knows what she did.

If I were her I would’ve licked its eyeball to make sure it was safe then let my hounds play with them like a krusty th clown circus straight out of the Springfield big top. I would have for sure offered at least one a cigarette as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I want to see a video of the monkeys being placed on the truck. Where the workers wearing hazemat suits?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Many years ago, a lab monkey infected with ebola escaped in suburban Washington, DC.

Ebola!

Hazelton Research ran the lab that it escaped from. I have worked inside some of their facilities.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

12 Monkeys

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: EventideExpanse

I'll continue to bang this drum as it's what I've heard. Gates has recently been mentioning smallpox and not long ago there was a break in at a lab studying smallpox, with vials later found labelled for smallpox and "vaccinia" which is a smallpox vaccine.

That was my first thought too. What were the chances that those illegal vials of Small Pox showed up in a lab in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and this truck lost it's monkey cargo in Danville, Pennsylvania?!

Eastern PA is loaded with Pharma company facilities, so it is reasonable that this would occur.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hey they made a movie about this,

As Mudbone said about Miss Rodolph , if she scratch your a@2 with that monkey foot it's all over.

The truth scene, all that's needed is a cameo from little fuaci

and this one for the vaxers,

edit on 25-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's a list of over 200 hundred level 3&4 biolabs in the US, if anyone is curious. Who knew they were in every state? What could possibly go wrong?
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Here's a list of over 200 hundred level 3&4 biolabs in the US, if anyone is curious. Who knew they were in every state? What could possibly go wrong?
www.usatoday.com...

I make no secret my husband nearly worked in the one they have onsite.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Eastern PA is loaded with Pharma company facilities, so it is reasonable that this would occur.

What exactly do you mean by reasonable? The Small Pox virus is only supposed to be stored in CDC labs in Atlanta and one other lab in Russia. The truck of monkeys was supposedly headed to a non-disclosed CDC facility in the "midwest". Are you saying that it's reasonable to believe that Pennsylvania pharm companies are experimenting with something they're not supposed to be?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join