It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Virus false flag? Escaped lab monkey's have infected their first person.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Danville, PA – Michelle Fallon is living a nightmare. And, she’s ready to put that nightmare on record.

The Danville woman is now experiencing symptoms, believed to be related to her close encounter with wild monkeys, when the trailer they were riding in collided with a dump truck and unloaded their cages all over Route 54, close to I-80, on Friday afternoon. (The monkeys were destined for an unidentified Centers for Disease Control lab, in the Midwest.)"

hbg100.com...

As soon as this happened the forum immediate started talking about how the CDC could use this as another fearful "outbreak"

The store suggests that a witness to the crash has been infected.

Can we see this blowing up in the states?
edit on 25-1-2022 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2022 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2022 by Nirishman because: Quote added

edit on Tue Jan 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

It was my understanding that all monkey's were accounted for and not active with any virus, infections, diseases.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Hmmmm.... so this is an interesting development.

edit on 25-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'll continue to bang this drum as it's what I've heard. Gates has recently been mentioning smallpox and not long ago there was a break in at a lab studying smallpox, with vials later found labelled for smallpox and "vaccinia" which is a smallpox vaccine.

Monkeypox is a relative of smallpox that occasionally crops up around the world as a monkey-to-human pox infection.

Smallpox vaccines invariably leave a small dime-sized welt at the site of injection (in fact the vaccination is only considered successful if the welt appears).

This makes it the perfect illness to push vaccination by the powers that be as it can't easily be faked.

Better stock up in Purple Pitcher Plant extract now before the going gets rough and the CDC hides its efficacy to pave the way for "emergency treatment".

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
At this point I just laugh..

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

How close did she get ? Did she pick one up, other wise, had did she get rabies ? And all this happened to her in roughly 24 hours after " contact " ?

Fallon has since received her first (of 4) preventative rabies shots; as well as a prescription for a 14-day course of Valacyclovir.

Valacyclovir is used to treat herpes virus infections, including herpes labialis (also known as cold sores), herpes zoster (also known as shingles), and herpes simplex (also known as genital herpes) in adults. It is also used to treat chickenpox and cold sores in children.

In your body, valacyclovir becomes the anti-herpes medicine, acyclovir.

Someone is looking for a payday.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
CALL DUSTIN HOFFMAN! NOW!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They have probably already released a virus in the area and this is the excuse..

I wonder if there has been an uptick of anything in the area in the last couple weeks?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Im afraid.

Somebody hug me

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
CALL DUSTIN HOFFMAN! NOW!

I was going to say that we've seen this movie too. We just got done living Contagion, so now they're running the script to Outbreak. Wake me when get to Train to Busan or World War Z.
edit on 25-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hauling animals half way across the globe that have a new disease does not sound like a smart idea. Why didn't they just get a lab in that area of the world to do testing on the critters.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EventideExpanse

I'll continue to bang this drum as it's what I've heard. Gates has recently been mentioning smallpox and not long ago there was a break in at a lab studying smallpox, with vials later found labelled for smallpox and "vaccinia" which is a smallpox vaccine.

Monkeypox is a relative of smallpox that occasionally crops up around the world as a monkey-to-human pox infection.

Smallpox vaccines invariably leave a small dime-sized welt at the site of injection (in fact the vaccination is only considered successful if the welt appears).

This makes it the perfect illness to push vaccination by the powers that be as it can't easily be faked.

Better stock up in Purple Pitcher Plant extract now before the going gets rough and the CDC hides its efficacy to pave the way for "emergency treatment".

Right, and apparently only a few military facilities are supposed to have access to live smallpox vials, yet whoops magically they appear illegally in Philly, right after Lord Gates warns us about smallpox.

Sureeeee.

The worst part is, I live in the area

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's a mad mad mad mad world.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman
"By: Caroline Machiraju

Danville, PA – Michelle Fallon is living a nightmare. And, she’s ready to put that nightmare on record.

The Danville woman is now experiencing symptoms, believed to be related to her close encounter with wild monkeys, when the trailer they were riding in collided with a dump truck and unloaded their cages all over Route 54, close to I-80, on Friday afternoon. (The monkeys were destined for an unidentified Centers for Disease Control lab, in the Midwest.)"

hbg100.com...

As soon as this happened the forum immediate started talking about how the CDC could use this as another fearful "outbreak"

The store suggests that a witness to the crash has been infected.

Can we see this blowing up in the states?

Omg.

"Witnesses described a small, weasily man in a lab coat with glasses bearing a marked resemblance to Dr. Fauci releasing the monkeys from the back of the truck, shrilly crying in a NY accent 'now THIS epidemic will get those anti-vaxxers attention!'"

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

More: mobile.twitter.com...

Hopefully the wind was blowing towards d.c..

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LordAhriman

Im afraid.

Somebody hug me

Lol..

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EventideExpanse

And learn the Onesimus method of treatment.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yeah right they were transporting infected monkeys on an unsecure truck 🤣

Must be another "100th Monkey" theory experiment 🤣

The whole thing is a setup 🤣

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
It's a mad mad mad mad world.

Why would she put her hand in one of the cages? Is this Darwin Awards finalist material?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
☠️

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

How close did she get ? Did she pick one up, other wise, had did she get rabies ? And all this happened to her in roughly 24 hours after " contact " ?

Fallon has since received her first (of 4) preventative rabies shots; as well as a prescription for a 14-day course of Valacyclovir.

Valacyclovir is used to treat herpes virus infections, including herpes labialis (also known as cold sores), herpes zoster (also known as shingles), and herpes simplex (also known as genital herpes) in adults. It is also used to treat chickenpox and cold sores in children.

In your body, valacyclovir becomes the anti-herpes medicine, acyclovir.

Someone is looking for a payday.

She was on scene first.
She checked on the driver.
He was very concerned about his cargo.
She went back to look.
One of the monkey crates was partially uncovered and she looked in.
The monkey hissed in her face and she had monkey spittle get in her eyes and face.
This was according to a story that I heard on WHP 580 AM radio this morning.
edit on b000000312022-01-25T12:36:35-06:0012America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jan 2022 12:36:35 -06001200000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join