It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Canadian Truckers Convoy for freedom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: opossum

Joined their new group last night on fb, woke up to not see the group anywhere in my feed Facebook is a giant censoring pos

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
a reply to: opossum

Joined their new group last night on fb, woke up to not see the group anywhere in my feed Facebook is a giant censoring pos

Our government is pressuring any platform that is hosting or raising money for the Patriots.

I'm pretty sure my Grandpa fought in a Fn war to stop this #.

F### Trudeau.

The Covid Convoy will be passing through my area tomorrow @ 6pm EST.

I have the job of settings fireworks off from the top of a rock-cut. I'll get some pics too.

We got a covid convoy...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I deleted my Facebook and moved to telegram. I can’t support that org anymore.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well this didn't age well, did it, JT? 🙄 He's already on the CBC announcing it's a small, "fringe" group of drivers. I think he's in for a surprise in a few days when ~50,000 of then land in Ottawa. Godspeed, truckers! So grateful to you.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
I deleted my Facebook and moved to telegram. I can’t support that org anymore.

Same. I find linking videos to non members is hit and miss though. I wish people would provide the original link when they post anything to the platform.

Lots of good info if you sift through everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Truckers have more guts than cops. They actually stand up for what they believe in.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I have the job of settings fireworks off from the top of a rock-cut. I'll get some pics too.

We got a covid convoy...

I'm in the GTA Durham area, what area are you talking about ?
yah I'm hoping to give a thumbs up and seeing them.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

Isn't GTA/Toronto highly Liberal? dont they support JT and his polices? gas prices are set to rise in On.
edit on 27-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

originally posted by: MykeNukem

We got a covid convoy...

I'm in the GTA Durham area, what area are you talking about ?
yah I'm hoping to give a thumbs up and seeing them.

I'm on the outskirts of the Soo.

The Convoy will be arriving in the Soo from the West at 6pm (if I'd doesn't keep on with the blizzard)

Then, they'll be passing by St. Joseph Island around 6 or 7am the following morning (my property).

Not sure when they'll hit T.O. I'll update when I find out.
edit on 1/27/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Heard JT has suddenly determined he was exposed to COVID and now has to self-isolate for five days.

twitter.com...

Cheers
edit on 27-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: da goodz

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Heard JT has suddenly determined he was exposed to COVID and now has to self-isolate for five days.

twitter.com...

Cheers

Smh.

Get vaccinated so you can isolate because you think you got the Vid again.

I'll stick with my natural immunity, I like things that make sense.

Poor Canada...

He's askeered of the truckers, lmao.

edit on 1/27/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Anyone from Thunderbay? There was video circulating of road closures from inclement weather. Protestors were planning to drive through it with convoy behind them, but the video got taken down from Facebook.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

“Canada
Billionaire Elon Musk tweets support for Canadian truckers“

torontosun.com...

Check out the article and video. Decent commentary and coverage.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Funny YT Troll posted a pro Justin Trudeau comment. On Global News. The Pro Vaxxer, Pro Mandates bots on YT today were rather quiet.

Expect for a few popping up.

Thumbs up to the Canadian govt standing its ground on vaccinations for cross border truck drivers. Canada's vaccination rates of around 80% speaks for itself. There's always different views on anything which is fine, but if you want to enter Canada, then Canadians value more on safety, so take the vaccine before you cross.

This is someone whose ither a bot or a JT supporter had being quiet. Knowing that freedom convoy had more support. It has being quiet from the pro vax mandate side. Expect for a few comments like these popping up.

Its ironic how they claim "Well Canada vaccination rates of around 80% speaks for itself" only because majority of those people were forced into taking the vaccine and because of the mandates nurses have now shortages.

Media will never blame the mandates they will blame covid.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

JT should get boosted with his 4th or 5th booster.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I work with a lot of people, 90% of them are vaccinated and most of them are p!ssed right off.

Probably half were coerced into getting the shot to keep their jobs, take their kids to ballet, or not wear a mask. The other half are on the fence but questioning why they’re still catching the Coof.

There is NO WAY the majority of Canadians support the mandates.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Its interesting how when the news of Canadian Truckers Convoy for freedom were starting to spread on YT, the bots who were into supporting, the vaxs, mandates, passports were harassing users on their comments with over 300+ ,200 likes.

Some bots were calling trucker drivers selfish yet a rude bot hoped they get coof.

I have zero tolerance for harassing people on YT like these or insulting the drivers. Yet these bots appeared today. They were quiet during the week.

But its good to see more vaxed questioning this nonsense now. You have medical officials on the news telling the vaccinated to get boosted with the third booster.

Despite showing any data.

Israel has had the fourth booster and they have the highest of the coof cases.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter
Here, updated for you!

Rainbows
Jane

PS here's the link to the FaceDiaper group. It's gone up by another 100K members in last 24 hours....
Facediaper group

edit on am14America/ChicagoFriday2022-01-28T04:45:27-06:0004America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

twitter.com...

Cheers

When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.
edit on 28-1-2022 by opossum because: changed a word

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join