It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Canadian Truckers Convoy for freedom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I donated. It's the least I can do.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My favorite video

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Right on.

'We Got a Covid Convoy' is my favourite, lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

a reply to: macaronicaesar

There were about 30 trucks and over 100 other vehicles. Not great but this is the beginning of their journey to Ottawa.

What was really impressive was the fact that there is ice rain right now and on the way back into the city every overpass was packed with people and cars. I did a lot of honking.

Lots of people on side roads with flags and messages for Justin even some bonfires and fireworks.

At the overpass where I was the trucks, not related to the convoy, going both directions all honked their horns and flashed their lights at us except for maybe 5. We were there for a couple of hours before the trucks arrived ( news was off by about 2 hours so everyone stood in the rain) and a lot of other trucks passed as this is a main highway to the coast.

95 percent of cars honked as well. Probably close to 1000?

Justin’s math is definitely off.

I will try upload pics later tonight or tomorrow.

ETA, my buddy insists that there were less than 20 trucks. We disagree but if he’s right, not so great.
From all the footage I have seen there seems to be overwhelming support. All the vehicles are honking etc.

Yep, if I was to guess conservatively I would say at the very least 80 percent of the traffic both trucks and passenger vehicles honked.

I think the news here were reporting more trucks than I did in my previous post. I will try post the pics I took after work tonight.

Well, the pictures didn't turn out great but considering that it got dark and started raining some of them are good enough for information purposes...

Heading west of the city. An example of cars starting to gather on roads beside the highway.

The overpass where I stopped about 30 miles west of the city.

People gathering.

Canada in distress.

The convoy heading east after going under the bridge.

Cars pulled over on various side roads on the way back to the city.

Various overpasses on the way back. The closer to the city the more crowded they were.

As mentioned the picture quality sucks, I have a bunch more but they are just squiggly lines of light.

Thank you North. Appreciate it buddy.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Lookin good!

Thanks for that link too.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

There were about 30 trucks and over 100 other vehicles. Not great but this is the beginning of their journey to Ottawa.

What was really impressive was the fact that there is ice rain right now and on the way back into the city every overpass was packed with people and cars. I did a lot of honking.

Lots of people on side roads with flags and messages for Justin even some bonfires and fireworks.

At the overpass where I was the trucks, not related to the convoy, going both directions all honked their horns and flashed their lights at us except for maybe 5. We were there for a couple of hours before the trucks arrived ( news was off by about 2 hours so everyone stood in the rain) and a lot of other trucks passed as this is a main highway to the coast.

95 percent of cars honked as well. Probably close to 1000?

Justin’s math is definitely off.

I will try upload pics later tonight or tomorrow.

ETA, my buddy insists that there were less than 20 trucks. We disagree but if he’s right, not so great.
From all the footage I have seen there seems to be overwhelming support. All the vehicles are honking etc.

Yep, if I was to guess conservatively I would say at the very least 80 percent of the traffic both trucks and passenger vehicles honked.

I think the news here were reporting more trucks than I did in my previous post. I will try post the pics I took after work tonight.

Well, the pictures didn't turn out great but considering that it got dark and started raining some of them are good enough for information purposes...

Heading west of the city. An example of cars starting to gather on roads beside the highway.

The overpass where I stopped about 30 miles west of the city.

People gathering.

Canada in distress.

The convoy heading east after going under the bridge.

Cars pulled over on various side roads on the way back to the city.

Various overpasses on the way back. The closer to the city the more crowded they were.

As mentioned the picture quality sucks, I have a bunch more but they are just squiggly lines of light.

Thank you North. Appreciate it buddy.

Yup, inspirational.

Hopefully I can get some for ya too. Thinkin we may have some passing through tonight.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just tried to post this but it is not showing up. If I missed something mods, please delete.

Is there an itinerary somewhere (other than Facebook)? I would like to more than just donate.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, that one is new to me.
And good to see you CM, I haven’t seen you around much lately.

a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
My father in law and his 15 driver's are heading out tomorrow morning from Alberta, co-op is sponsoring millions in fuel, allegedly there will be over 35,000 trucks heading to Ottawa!!!

Great to hear!!

Hopefully the co-op isn’t contributing to the go fund me site.

globalnews.ca...

“GoFundMe confirms trucker freedom convoy funds being held until ‘clear plan’ is revealed”

Looking out for the best interest of donors because they care about us so much.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Can you track them on the highway web cams thru Manitoba.
looks like a crowd in Oakville Webcams

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
“Business groups urge feds to reverse vaccine mandate for cross-border truckers“

globalnews.ca...

“Federal government won't budge on vaccine mandate for truckers as convoy heads for Ottawa“

www.cbc.ca...

Majority of truckers are vaccinated, Trudeau says, as ‘freedom convoy’ heads to Ottawa

globalnews.ca...

That’s why it’s about your Totalitarian Mandates and not the vaccine Justin.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
GoFundme frozen!

ETA, I see it has been pointed out.

edit on 25-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I’m trying to determine if this is a common practice for GoFundMe.

I must be asking the internet the wrong questions because I’m not having any luck so far.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

I’m trying to determine if this is a common practice for GoFundMe.

I must be asking the internet the wrong questions because I’m not having any luck so far.

I heard the funds were released.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Facebook is blocking the trucker links

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

Lots of fake groups starting now. I’m trying to figure out what to follow. If anyone has good links can you share them?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

I'll check, but my guess is Facebook will outright block everything, along with twitter

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

There was 600k people in that group and they took it down.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

m.facebook.com... iZ5q6_LnEcf2VJI9uaJRh-rbnFgOnebADitVzT7k3KPeUANdbrA6MVTLT7oorGWA70ZJgPlBEstHTvoBVliuPQIDhMEZ_Uy10FH06shasPRKOqFi2ADF65O3kziOKOt1sPEM9GcHj0mnorH9AVgTzC 2_4n58pq43GcodU-CpVqpP64XKg70PPoBn2n1mlYyontMl1M_5fKhWpJ_i-tOlDim7TK-4o7CFFu_k69V3nleR8SiRVeMn_ywl3hGi36Th-rbcmMpTKJTNtUquSKS1hQwUpwNwrfmfC1Qk5CbGMXkV HyrtdbeL1Uv_plrlnlSOoNA1M4FK7K3VK8gzhvm3kOJY_TR0dqkar0T5Qio182raF8KaO1zacRjUnTnMYZBnf2I-PCzBzwlCRTJ1BYX09D8TUcbAfgyoVevAJx7kcesCm7ZYJaQxEi49k138A3-jqk fYJSRDhriH4qAUF2mfAcJxJVNo7CeaK7zY8mj08jmZMCSod69hXOM

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join