It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Canadian Truckers Convoy for freedom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

There were about 30 trucks and over 100 other vehicles. Not great but this is the beginning of their journey to Ottawa.

What was really impressive was the fact that there is ice rain right now and on the way back into the city every overpass was packed with people and cars. I did a lot of honking.

Lots of people on side roads with flags and messages for Justin even some bonfires and fireworks.

At the overpass where I was the trucks, not related to the convoy, going both directions all honked their horns and flashed their lights at us except for maybe 5. We were there for a couple of hours before the trucks arrived ( news was off by about 2 hours so everyone stood in the rain) and a lot of other trucks passed as this is a main highway to the coast.

95 percent of cars honked as well. Probably close to 1000?

Justin’s math is definitely off.

I will try upload pics later tonight or tomorrow.

ETA, my buddy insists that there were less than 20 trucks. We disagree but if he’s right, not so great.
edit on 1 23 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Soooo, someone posted on another site a news article with a picture of the truckers, claiming that they were protesting "dangerous road conditions and ice."

Truckers protest bad conditions

They claim it's a separete protest.
edit on 23-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My father in law and his 15 driver's are heading out tomorrow morning from Alberta, co-op is sponsoring millions in fuel, allegedly there will be over 35,000 trucks heading to Ottawa!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Soooo, someone posted on another site a news article with a picture of the truckers, claiming that they were protesting "dangerous road conditions and ice."

That has been my understanding, here in BC anyway. There was one, with 150 rigs, that drove from Surrey(suburb of Vancouver) to Vancouver. That was about road conditions, we had a bad fall/winter. I don't know, if these driver joined the Freedom Convoy that is going cross country.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
We don’t have a supply chain issue we have a Justin Trudeau issue.

My favourite quote so far this year.

Feel free to use it lots. ; )

There are a lot of people who blame the virus for the things Justin has done to our country.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Looking from the outside, it appears Canada has the same corrupted political system problem that the USA has.

Best wishes to Canada.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

ETA, my buddy insists that there were less than 20 trucks. We disagree but if he’s right, not so great.

It should pick up steam as it rolls on.

It better

I'll be out there in -30 supporting them and getting pics.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There were about 30 trucks and over 100 other vehicles. Not great but this is the beginning of their journey to Ottawa.

What was really impressive was the fact that there is ice rain right now and on the way back into the city every overpass was packed with people and cars. I did a lot of honking.

Lots of people on side roads with flags and messages for Justin even some bonfires and fireworks.

At the overpass where I was the trucks, not related to the convoy, going both directions all honked their horns and flashed their lights at us except for maybe 5. We were there for a couple of hours before the trucks arrived ( news was off by about 2 hours so everyone stood in the rain) and a lot of other trucks passed as this is a main highway to the coast.

Thanks for the update. I’m debating heading up from Saint John, NB Friday morning. I’ve got to do some digging, I gotta feeling getting through Quebec might be a problem.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

. CBC British Columbia had the same headline. I think there are BC truckers protesting road conditions as well. I thought it was funny they mentioned that one, but not the convoy.
edit on 24-1-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

From all the footage I have seen there seems to be overwhelming support. All the vehicles are honking etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

. CBC British columbia had the same headline. I think there are BC truckers protesting road conditions as well. I thought it was funny they mentioned that one, but not the convoy.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope Canadian Truckers have more cohesiveness and sincerity than U.S. Truckers had last August/Sept (2021).

It was a bust: cdllife.com...

They have the full weight of government, MSM, Canadian Trucker Alliance, health authorities, etc conspiring against them with disinformation and ad hom attacks already.

Yet, so far, so good...

*crosses fingers

Actually here is an MSM that seems to be unfollowing the narrative:

LINK

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

From all the footage I have seen there seems to be overwhelming support. All the vehicles are honking etc.

Yep, if I was to guess conservatively I would say at the very least 80 percent of the traffic both trucks and passenger vehicles honked.

I think the news here were reporting more trucks than I did in my previous post. I will try post the pics I took after work tonight.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Canada is looking great, lots of support against mandates which have always been, unnatural to begin with.

Maxime Bernier of the PPC has been waking the sleepy heads up for quite some time. Another is Ezra Lavante.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
LOL The Pro Mandates had send out a bot army on YT news channels to fight off pro protest Truckers comments with such nonsense comments i haven't seen in a while.

These bots are going even further by suggesting that truckers dont have a massive support. And the only smart truckers are those get vaccinated?

I wish these bots would just be quiet.

People had being getting vaccinated and are still somehow getting infected...

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Everywhere I go the positive comments outweigh the negative roughly 10-1. Canadians support the truckers. Some may disagree because they are worried they may be inconvenienced with empty shelves, but the majority are behind the movement.

Seeing rumours of 500k to 1million ppl expected to be there for the rally on parliament hill. I’ve seen cops speak out in support of the movement etc. Finally, I’d love to see all the restaurants shutdown by provincial mandate open up to the truckers with no vaccine passports. The truckers may provide the strength and support these small business owners need. Strength in numbers. Open up.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yep, if I was to guess conservatively I would say at the very least 80 percent of the traffic both trucks and passenger vehicles honked.

I think the news here were reporting more trucks than I did in my previous post. I will try post the pics I took after work tonight.

Well, the pictures didn't turn out great but considering that it got dark and started raining some of them are good enough for information purposes...

Heading west of the city. An example of cars starting to gather on roads beside the highway.

The overpass where I stopped about 30 miles west of the city.

People gathering.

Canada in distress.

The convoy heading east after going under the bridge.

Cars pulled over on various side roads on the way back to the city.

Various overpasses on the way back. The closer to the city the more crowded they were.

As mentioned the picture quality sucks, I have a bunch more but they are just squiggly lines of light.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey good for Canadian truckers!They don't take no #!

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The GoFundMe donation goal was originally set at $4 million. They've already surpassed that goal and upped it to $5 million.

The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Canadian Manufacturing and Exporting Association are now calling on Trudeau to back down.

Trudeau's globalist overlords, heads of multinational corporations operating across this Great Nation are quaking in their boots.

I think our dear truckers have won and it'll all be over much sooner than we think.

Is there any info out there on dates and times the convoy will roll through different towns?

I live 6 minutes from the Trans-Can so I can probably get some pics if they head through my neck of the woods. I can then post them on this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

That's awesome, thanks for posting!

Have you seen this yet?

centipedenation.com...

Gave me a renewed feeling of hope for our nation today!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join