It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't start throwing victory parties yet...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: incoserv

Britain's leaders have come to the realization of how horrible these vaccines are for the human body.

They are trying to save face by canceling the pandemic in that country.

It's a public relations gamble that may or may not work, depending on how astute the population is.

By all indications thus far, the population is not all that astute. And I don't mean only in Britain.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If there are PTB behind the scenes running an evil plan I do wonder if Boris is being got rid of because he wants to ease the restrictions…. or most likely he is actually the buffoon that he appears to be and is trying to cover his arse!

I’m just looking forward to the fear believers that won’t know what to do if things do work out ok 😂 so many have brought into the fear I want to see how they deal with having to listen to the rule makers saying it’s ok to not wear a mask. It’s going to be great . (well for a short time until we all get told the cases have gone up and the dirty unvaxxed are to blame )

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I believe that it is a setup for phase two.

Picture this :
Countries start canceling mask mandates, social distancing, vax passports etc, but heighten free testing.
Covid spreads. [ according to them ]
THEN they get to really crack down because they say it's the unvaccinated that are spreading it, so MANDATORY vaccines for everyone, no matter what. Religious reasons or health problems ? Too bad. Take your shots and let the cards fall where they may. Still won't take it ? Then you are not allowed to leave your house for any reason. No grocery shopping, Dr appointments, medical emergencies, funeral of a loved one without special permission.

And voting ? We'll just send you a mail in ballot. Trust us. We'll make sure your vote counts.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I believe that it is a setup for phase two.

Picture this :
Countries start canceling mask mandates, social distancing, vax passports etc, but heighten free testing.
Covid spreads. [ according to them ]
THEN they get to really crack down because they say it's the unvaccinated that are spreading it, so MANDATORY vaccines for everyone, no matter what. Religious reasons or health problems ? Too bad. Take your shots and let the cards fall where they may. Still won't take it ? Then you are not allowed to leave your house for any reason. No grocery shopping, Dr appointments, medical emergencies, funeral of a loved one without special permission.

And voting ? We'll just send you a mail in ballot. Trust us. We'll make sure your vote counts.

This is a standard MO. I see it so clearly in how gasoline prices are manipulated in the US (and probably everywhere else).

Gasoline goes up 65 cents a gallon. Everybody screams murder because the price of gasoline has gone up. They then drop the price 40 cents a gallon, then everybody is happy because gasoline has dropped 40 cents a gallon, and the sheepish masses forget that it's still gone up 25 cents a gallon.

Because people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was doing an errand this am and found myself in the midst of that zombie apocalypse everyone was yammering on about decades ago! 😐

I am still fortunate to still have control over my own autonomy. 🤔

The fat lady singing at the theater is the one receiving the fruits of the overall performance. Nobody is willing to book such a gig.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My psychic guide, Brad, is showing me a very bleak picture of Great Britain’s future. He keeps showing me an image of Boris Johnson wielding a butchers knife. I also see a nun and something called a Rent O Ghost but I don’t know what it means. He tells me that unless the people of that fair isle rise up, they will be sacrificed for political gainsmanship.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Totally agree. As I have said elsewhere, just because the shelling has stopped, doesn't mean the war is over.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

UK deaths (RIP) from Covid19 with no comorbidity

Total deaths, 9,400
0-64, 1,549
65 and over, 7,851

2021 Q1
Total deaths, 6,483
0-64, 1,560
65 and over, 4,923

2021 Q2
Total deaths, 346
0-64, 153
65 and over, 193

2021 Q3,
Total deaths, 1,142
0-64, 512
65 and over, 630

Average age of death: 81.5 YEARS
Life expectancy in the UK
MEN : 79 YEARS
WOMEN: 82 YEARS

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Mail in voting fraud for the mid-terms, even if they have to lock everything down again.
edit on 20-1-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am hesitant to believe they are simply giving up on their Orwellian power grab.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I am hesitant to believe they are simply giving up on their Orwellian power grab.

Never ever ever ...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 1/20/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I'm seeing posts on message boards and headlines in some non-propaganda outlets that are calling England's reversal of their WuFlu restrictions some kind of victory and saying that other countries will have to respond in some way.

Folks, I do not share the enthusiasm. Call me a curmudgeon. Call me cynical and jaded. Call me a conspiracy theorist. I just do not believe that this is over, no where near over.
:

Hon. It has to be that way for the people to survive. People can't live in bubbles to protect from every germ, bacteria, virus on the planet.

The regions going for herd immunity dropped the masks and don't force jabs. Some of them are countries that never really got vaccines to begin with.

South Africa, where Omicron came from, already dropped all mandates. No masks. No social distancing.

Third world countries that never got vaccines to begin with (all doses went to wealthy countries for third and fourth jabs), no masks, no shut downs. As it was.

Places in the United States no masks, no forced jabs, and no shutdowns. Economy and businesses recovering.

If the UK wants to get herd immunity, no shut downs, no masks, no vax passports.

It's for the best. Once each Brit has acquired natural immunity to Omicron, by taking off the masks, each Brit then gets exposed to each little mutation to Omicron and should be able to fight off the little mutations. The more mutations they build immunity to, the better chance of survival to something larger in the future with anothet 50 mutations.

No one could hide from Omicron. It spread too fast, as will its mutations. Buckle up and build immunity best as can.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maybe war with Russia is their plan. The CCP takes over the world and they hide behind them.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
In my opinion, everything that has happened over the past decade, two decades, maybe even longer, is by design. The goal is a One World Government.

we're not thinking 'hold on a minute, THESE (Gubbmint) guys are the real villains'.

Mark my words.

In the instant they see us coming for them, they'll release death on us, in the hopes so many people die we forget ... they started it all.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The Spanish flu ended when somebody important said it was over, it wasn't, but people felt it was time to move on from disease and war and by 1920 it was really over. Also it had swept the world, people were in one of three categories at this point, dead, survived having it, or they never got it, perhaps because of an elite immunity system compared to there contemporaries.

I applaud Boris for saying this is Endemic now, and if they were classifying it properly all along it probably always was.
A bad cold season and influenza season is always endemic.
edit on 21-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Agreed, and not just another virus either.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Herd immunity has never happened in the history of respiratory viruses. COVID will most likely continue to mutate once or twice per year and completely invalidate any immunity gained by previous infection or vaccination.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

've said here on many occasions that the people who are driving this would rather lay the planet waste than lose. My reasoning for this conclusion is that, first, they are existential nihilists at heart and "winning" (being übermensch) i

Yes. They would take us with them on the way down. People are already talking about WWIII

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Exactly. This is just the beginning. People should realize this by now.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join