It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you going to order or use the at-home COVID tests? Don't

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You just gotta stop already.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your argument seems to be that unvaxxed people are a threat to vaxxed people and therefore bad.

Think of the logic of this. If the vaxxed person has lessened symptoms, what difference does it make whether or not anyone else is walking around unvaxxed??

Also, it is not my duty to worry about my neighbor. I do not give AF whether your aunt Betty feels safer with me vaxxed. COVID is only deadly to those who are old, haven't taken care of themselves, or are fat. Perhaps it is the unvaxxed that should be proclaiming those people selfish for taking up all the hospital beds and forcing the world to wear paper chin diapers...which also do nothing?

It is not my job as a citizen of the world to be my brothers keeper. I do not care who dies of any disease and certainly won't allow idiots that think cotton will stop a virus to tell me otherwise.

You've been duped and now you want others to fall for the scam in an effort to make you feel better.

Lastly...you mention the UK is doing a great job with Covid!? Hahaha...tell that to your PM who is about to be out of a job for his mask-less parties while the rest of you plebes are forced to stay home and not congregate. Prolly for the best right? That way, Betty will feel all safe and stuff lol.

I mean seriously....how do people get so wrapped up in this fake pandemic based on a virus that has a .3% mortality rate at best??

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but your argument seems to be that unvaxxed people are a threat to vaxxed people and therefore bad."

Happy to correct you. Yes, you are wrong. Not what I said, at all.

Have you not read what I have posted about Boris?

The party's were in 2020 etc.

No lockdowns here. The end is in sight.

Not forced to stay home.

You need a reality check. Buddy.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You repeat a Fauci talking point, a falsehood, but you've done that many times here, so I guess nothing is new.

The tests are the cornerstone of the entire Plandemic. So their only valid use is to support the fear mongering.

Nobody on your side wants to talk about the fact that the horrid virus has a 99% survival rate. As long as the frightened and oblivious masses keep playing the game with the useless tests, the game will go on. You're doing your part.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just like the shut downs, masks, social distancing, it's another experiment within the plandemic to see how many comply.

edit on 19-1-2022 by opossum because: Not properly arranged

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

You repeat a Fauci talking point, a falsehood, but you've done that many times here, so I guess nothing is new.

The tests are the cornerstone of the entire Plandemic. So their only valid use is to support the fear mongering.

Nobody on your side wants to talk about the fact that the horrid virus has a 99% survival rate. As long as the frightened and oblivious masses keep playing the game with the useless tests, the game will go on. You're doing your part.

Dr Faucci? I'm a Brit and don't even follow whatever it is he might say, so no.

Just talking from a UK viewpoint.
edit on 19-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

I'll talk about it - 1% of billions of folk is a lot of dead folk.
edit on 19-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

The test is not to show whether you are "sick" or not.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

Has this not sunk in yet?

Asymptomatic can't spread. It's a known scientific fact. Unless of course you hock loogies at people on purpose.

If that's a "known scientific fact" then you'll have no trouble providing some evidence for that.

Please do.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how all these people with super super secret info claim to work for the government or are related to government employees?

Yes, because the government lets people spill the beans on their secrets all over the Internet.
Because someone working in the Dept of Energy, would be privy to medical, specifically respiratory illnesses and possible pandemics. Sure. Makes total sense.

And my dentist is also my plumber.

The best part about nonsensical posts like this designed to mislead people intentionally, for nefarious reasons like making them appear completely and utterly detached from reality if they choose to repeat the bogus info, is that it always includes the usual disclaimer of the OP or their family member or friend being a government employee or former employee. Because they think that gives their bull# credibility.

Hey, my brothers uncles third aunt worked for Boeing in the 1980s, they sent back in time to change the course of history wo that the US won the cold war, and then they teleported her to Alpha Centauri and she brought back super advanced weapons tech. She told me so.

She worked at Boeing, she attached the plastic clips on the food trays behind seats. She saw #.

Thats how easy it is to make a bull# thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here we have another genius.

How has it not sunk in yet that "covid" is just the name they've given to the common cold and flu, and white washed it all over vis the complicit media?

How has it not sunk in that the symptoms are exactly the same?

Or do you think its possible to have two respiratory illnesses with the exact same symptoms but they're different....somehow?( because the media 24/7 tells you they're different...)...

Its so serious, this pandemic, that instead of engaging the whole medical scientific community, they silence and delete/cancel those medical professionals who don't push the "official" narrative.

Oohhh be afraid the common cold oooppsies i mean omicrons gonna get ya if you don't get your third jab.

Wait for the next variant and you'll need a 4th jab.

How has it not sunk in that this is all bull# yet?
Its all starting you in the face.

Take what you know, that the media spreads propaganda, that the government, politicians, are sell outs, cheats, liars, and only interested in enriching them selves not helping you, and that big pharma is a scam to keep you dependent on their drugs so that they have a continued revenue source, as opposed to actually curing your ailments...and apply it to what's going on with what they call covid.

HOW HAS IT NOT SUNK IN YET?

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

The test is not to show whether you are "sick" or not.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

Has this not sunk in yet?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I mean you seem pretty damn worked up about it sooo

🤷‍♂️🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Lol im not worked up.
You haven't come across many Australians have you?

Many of us appear to talk aggressively, especially since we swear....a lot. Certainly a lot then in my posts, which don't contain the usual swearing we do here because of the sites rules.

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I mean you seem pretty damn worked up about it sooo

🤷‍♂️🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
They originally claimed it would prevent infection though, both Biden and Pfizer.

What's the point of vaccine mandates if it doesn't "stop the spread?"

Why did they deny naturally acquired immunity until very recently?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's not a 1% survival rate. It was a 99.5% or more survival rate for original Covid, before the vaccines and natural immunity.

When we take out of the calculus high risk people, the survival rate is more like 99.99%.

originally posted by: Salander

Dr Faucci? I'm a Brit and don't even follow whatever it is he might say, so no.

Just talking from a UK viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
See above. Not 99%.

a reply to: Salander

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: PurpleSun

The test is not supposed to be 100% reliable. It just allows you go to work or stay home.
... if you know what I mean 😏

So you mean that those "tests" are about as effective and useful as this one?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

There isn't a vaccine for the common cold. It's not exactly fatal either.

When you are old everything is fatal.

I seem to remember Des O'Connor tripping over in his home and dying during lockdown in 2020. Although they probably put his death down as covid related.

Remember to pick your feet up dude..

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Current death rate is 0.071% of the world population.

That's not a very good chance of death.

Vast majority of the 0.071% were at death's door anyway, either due to old age and/or unhealthy lifestyles.
edit on 20-1-2022 by baggy7981 because: quote fix

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Does the common cold generally result in hospitalisation etc?

Covid is the common cold?

Any evidence to support that?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

edit on 20-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am no a super-secret person that works for the government, but I live in a town where we have a military base, this is what is going on thanks to senile biden free test.

Every day the base post the covid positives as a standard procedure.

From one or two before the free test give away, to today a whooping 32 people positive for covid.

Now, take a minute to swallow this one, because the base personnel are all jabbed and double jabbed per senile biden mandate.

It seems the agenda is very clear the more test people take the more positive for covid is going to be.

Now, It seems to me that the government, CDC and big pharma are banking on the ignorance of people to keep pushing the covid mandates and oppression rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Research on corona virus and I promise you will get your answers.

Only ignorance is driving the covid rhetoric these days.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join