It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you going to order or use the at-home COVID tests? Don't

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm not jabbing myself up the nose unless I have no choice.

I just got to where I was desperate enough to use the sinus flush thing, and I still hate it even as I acknowledge it works.

You talking about the Netti pot thing? I just snort water up my nose in the shower most times, or snort it out of a glass of water, I never got into the netti pots, they are hard to get clean.

yep. gargle with mouthwash too.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I will, is different that is for sure, been on my 4 days today, soo far is mild, but no what I was expecting.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I do that after i brush my teeth in the morning, i though most people did.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun

It may be the same packaging but after this conversation there is no doubt in my mind that it is not just a swab somone would be putting in their body.

Forget the stimulus checks that did not stimulate the economy, or wholly compensate tax payers what we've been forced to accept under duress.

I sterilize my brand new toothbrush in boiling water out of the package before using it to brush my teeth. But that's one of my ocd things, Lolz!

By not testing I'm not participating in the scam by default.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I thought that when you get the Flu the initial infection is the hardest on the host, but then as the host pass the infection to others the virus loses is strength.

I remember reading that somewhere.

I expect the covid just like the flu, it loses its strength as its passed over from host to host.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think that is the reason Xlear has been under attack in their claim that it kills viruses in the mucosa, they are standing by their claim. As viruses will attach to the mucosa first.

I have used Xlear before during flu season.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Might not get answer for this one, lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

The test is not to show whether you are "sick" or not.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

Has this not sunk in yet?

Yes, if you pass it on to others who knows what could happen? It could even get so bad that the others you passed it to aren't feeling sick and need a test to tell them they have COVID!

Unless they might be elderly or at risk for other reasons?

But, who cares, eh?

Not you, apparently.

So people who are already at risk of influenza, colds, etc? So... out of curiosity, if the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting COVID and doesn't stop you from transmitting COVID, but purely works to lessen symptoms and severity, then why do otherwise healthy people getting the vaccine protect the vulnerable, again? If you suffer from hemheroids, do you demand that your neighbor not eat spicy foods?

That's what it does. The rest of your post, makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I tell you what does not make sense the incredible push to defend what is obvious already proven, the jabs are a failure.

People jabbed, double jabbed and with boosters are in the ERs ICUs, sick with covid.

To me the jabs were a placebo to make money, in other words a scam rest assure the truth will come out.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I tell you what does not make sense the incredible push to defend what is obvious already proven, the jabs are a failure.

People jabbed, double jabbed and with boosters are in the ERs ICUs, sick with covid.

To me the jabs were a placebo to make money, in other words a scam rest assure the truth will come out.

OK. We'll see, eh?

Here in the UK, it's pretty much over.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Personally, I still view it the same way I've always seen it: If I'm not sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

Unsurprisingly, that also works just fine the other way: If I'm sick, then I don't need a test to tell me whether or not I'm sick.

It's to see if you have Covid and can therefore pass it on to others. Who might be vulnerable.

Yes, if you pass it on to others who knows what could happen? It could even get so bad that the others you passed it to aren't feeling sick and need a test to tell them they have COVID!

But, who cares, eh?

Not you, apparently.

So people who are already at risk of influenza, colds, etc? So... out of curiosity, if the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting COVID and doesn't stop you from transmitting COVID, but purely works to lessen symptoms and severity, then why do otherwise healthy people getting the vaccine protect the vulnerable, again? If you suffer from hemheroids, do you demand that your neighbor not eat spicy foods?

It only makes no sense to the utterly senseless. Let's be honest here, it can't make sense to you because at the point where you admit it does make sense, you realize the narrative you've been pushing is utterly absent of logic.

Allow me to lay this out for you.

1. There is a prevailing argument that all should vaccinate for the protection of those who are most vulnerable. This is the entire crux of the "selfish anti-vaxxer" piss and moan that we've heard for the past 6 months.
2. The COVID vaccine does not prevent anyone from catching COVID, nor does the vaccine prevent those with very common breakthrough infections from transmitting COVID.
3. We are told that the vaccine's benefit is that it reduces the chances of severe illness, which I grant you is important to those vulnerable with comorbidities.
4. So you have a "vaccine" whose only benefit is that it lessens the severity of the illness... if the anti-vaxxers are "selfish" then that would seem to mean it is "selfish" to risk your own health and your own health alone (recalling that we've already established the ONLY benefit of the shot in the current official narrative is to the recipient directly thanks to the vaccine doing NOTHING to prevent transmission of the virus.) If the vaccines do such a great job of lessening the illness, then it would stand to reason that you inject the vulnerable and leave the rest of the population TF alone if they desire to be left TF alone, ya?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Apparently cases continue to plunge across the nation with infections falling by as much as 44% in one week alone.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I'm not jabbing myself up the nose unless I have no choice.

I just got to where I was desperate enough to use the sinus flush thing, and I still hate it even as I acknowledge it works.

You talking about the Netti pot thing? I just snort water up my nose in the shower most times, or snort it out of a glass of water, I never got into the netti pots, they are hard to get clean.

I don't use them often, but I make really thick mucus so once my head gets gummed up, I don't drain well. So I will use one on a really bad head cold to get my head cleared out.

We just get the plastic bottles and chuck them after bothering to clean them once or twice.

nothing gets my nose going like wasabi.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It was over in the US, until the senile piece of crap we got in the white house calling himself a presi /dent, told everybody to go and get tested for free.

That is the only reason we got idiots in the ERs right now, thankfully ebbing now.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But, who cares, eh?

Not you, apparently.

It only makes no sense to the utterly senseless. Let's be honest here, it can't make sense to you because at the point where you admit it does make sense, you realize the narrative you've been pushing is utterly absent of logic.

Allow me to lay this out for you.

1. There is a prevailing argument that all should vaccinate for the protection of those who are most vulnerable. This is the entire crux of the "selfish anti-vaxxer" piss and moan that we've heard for the past 6 months.
2. The COVID vaccine does not prevent anyone from catching COVID, nor does the vaccine prevent those with very common breakthrough infections from transmitting COVID.
3. We are told that the vaccine's benefit is that it reduces the chances of severe illness, which I grant you is important to those vulnerable with comorbidities.
4. So you have a "vaccine" whose only benefit is that it lessens the severity of the illness... if the anti-vaxxers are "selfish" then that would seem to mean it is "selfish" to risk your own health and your own health alone (recalling that we've already established the ONLY benefit of the shot in the current official narrative is to the recipient directly thanks to the vaccine doing NOTHING to prevent transmission of the virus.) If the vaccines do such a great job of lessening the illness, then it would stand to reason that you inject the vulnerable and leave the rest of the population TF alone if they desire to be left TF alone, ya?

Allow me to disagree.

Ya?

Never said anti vaxxers are "selfish".

Please stick to what I actually post rather than your biased assumptions.

Ta, muchly.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I do that after i brush my teeth in the morning, i though most people did.

after wearing the mask all day would be more beneficial.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Most people brush there teeth 3 times a day if they are sensible.

As to masks we are only wearing those now whilst on public transport or in confined areas where lots of people are present.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So, I am "utterly senseless"?

Thank you.

Peace. Out.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

But your favorite “vaccine” will stop you from getting it…..oh wait…no it won’t.

Gawd. No, it won't stop you getting it, it gives you immunity to hopefully prevent serious symptoms. Has this not sunk in either?

No. It does not give you immunity. It gives you resistance ... maybe, also called partial immunity. Your immune system can sort of recognize the virus and makes antibodies, but they are an imperfect match, so you still get it and get sick from it. That's why they are calling it a "symptom reducer".

And there is literally no reason at all to force 100% vaccine compliance on people with something like that. It has limited value to most. In fact, you could argue that it's actually a danger in certain people because it risks them not noticing their illness which would lead to them walking around spreading it to those who do need to be careful about it.

Why do you think I haven't gotten my booster? I'm very healthy and my mother is immunocompromised. If I get it, I want to know about it so I stay well away from her, and if I get boosted, I need to time it so my interaction with her is within that first narrow window when it seems to have some preventive value.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You're welcome.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join