It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Is Actually Running Ads To Help Feed America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

No one can change a tyre.

I've never seen a tyre, but I've changed many tires.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
With inflation on the rise, it looks like it's getting pretty bad in third world United States.

Germany has joined the fight against hunger in the United States with running ads to raise money to help feed the hungry children. Please do your part and join the campaign against hunger in the U.S. God bless those children. Thoughts and prayers be with them.

Looks like China has also joined the fight against hunger in the United States. Stay strong America, help is on the way.

SOURCE

It's very rare to see an American with GREEN EYES. This looks as a stereotype.

There is no African American either.

edit on pm115222022-01-15T17:30:51-06:00pmfAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago01 by AndyCafe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the USA I can buy people’s food stamp cards for 50 cents on the dollar and go buy lobster and steak with the card.

What a world

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Are both adds made by the same people?
they both say the same things!
germany and china.

"food insecurity" !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: StoutBroux

Maybe they should add a tag line....."They can't feed their own because they're too busy feeding the millions of illegal immigrants crossing their Southern border."

Those are the people they're talking about.

About Hunger In America

The United States might be the most powerful economy in the world. But there is also this other side of the country where a particular sector of people do not have enough food and find it difficult to meet ends.

greatnationseat.org...

"a particular sector of people" = the illegals aren't getting enough food.

Oh, so a "Particular sector" is the new name for illegal immigrants? Got it!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: StoutBroux

Maybe they should add a tag line....."They can't feed their own because they're too busy feeding the millions of illegal immigrants crossing their Southern border."

Those are the people they're talking about.

About Hunger In America

The United States might be the most powerful economy in the world. But there is also this other side of the country where a particular sector of people do not have enough food and find it difficult to meet ends.

greatnationseat.org...

"a particular sector of people" = the illegals aren't getting enough food.

Oh, so a "Particular sector" is the new name for illegal immigrants? Got it!

China is also stereotyping but using blonde hair children in America

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Why is it English subtitles then lol?

Do you have a copy of that ad? I never watch TV but I am curious about the wording it would use. Like come on, USA isn't a third world country and we have kids in hunger and malnutrition too, in Germany. That's shameful enough and feels kind of hypocrite from my country raising the finger about the US.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I am going to say I don't think it has anything to do with *just* poverty. I think they are mocking America because we still have issues and push our crap and views on other countries without dealing with our own problems here. We have more people per capital that suffer and live in poverty then MOST(not all) other countries.

With that said, yes it's true people lack food, etc. But I think it's proving a point when comparing our country to others our problems are often greater. Example more homeless, more starving, etc.

These other nations are literally pointing a finger at us saying we need to deal with these issues as a nation. As one of the "wealthiest" nations the poverty levels are insane in comparison. They are 100% correct.
edit on 15-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Meanwhile in the USA I can buy people’s food stamp cards for 50 cents on the dollar and go buy lobster and steak with the card.

What a world

no you cant, you can only buy groceries and the only thing you could buy at a restaurant would be a salad, shellfish, sushi or steak tartare maybe.
and what do you mean 50 cent on the dollar? that phrase makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

He's talking about the illegal buying and selling of food stamps for cash. If caught can be a serious penalty. But they were talking about allowing food stamps at restaurants because of the pandemic and supporting local businesses(Not sure if it passed though..)

But some of the other claims were that people didn't know how to cook with the "healthier" foods which is why most food stamp recipients live off of hungry man's etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Sadly it's not that easy when let's just point out a single bell pepper can cost 1.50. Or 4 apples for 6$ an orange another 1.50, food stamps aren't really enough for MOST recipients to recieved healthy meals once a day let alone three times a day.

A family of 3 living on the street is lucky to get 50$ for the month because of "no bills" to pay. So there is a lot of examples like this that fall through the cracks.

Then let's say you have a single parent with a kid. She works gets slightly more then min and because of that she doesn't qualify even though every cent goes to rent and other bills like electricity. I grew up in this particular situation so I know that crap falls through the cracks on the regular. We never had a full or partially full fridge, and food security was nothing more then a pipe dream.

Most of the rules and limits are still set to 1970, none of it aged with inflation. Example first and last months standard rent, 2k a month but even ssi recipients aren't allowed to hold that much. This doesn't even count the cost of food, or utilities for first months bill. That's just getting a place. More with maintaining one, but laws prevent people from having more then 2k in a single month if you do you lose everything for an entire month.

Inflation has left most services like that completely obsolete and 9 out of 10 need to be rewritten to fix the imbalances. I remember living on the street me and my partner at the time couldn't get a house because it was more then we were allowed to hold when they demanded first last and deposits. It was so bad we had to make an arrangement with a church to "donate" money we gave them to even get to rent a small 2 bedroom.

Even though it was "our money" we had to pay taxes on the donation that never touched our pockets a second time.. Kinda #ed if you ask me, but it was literally the only way to get off the streets and we STILL got deduction for a months pay because "we gave away resources". But there was no way to pay 1st and lasts under their rules.

Those services don't help by any means. They hinder and punish any form of trying to better yourself. But I will say after having lived through tht crap it's no wonder most just stay where they are. Because we could of just gotten conned by that church and lost everything while suffering without access to food and water because it took almost every cent over 3 months to pull off.
edit on 15-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: # phones man

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Thanks for the lengthy reply and explanation, that actually sheds a bit of light.

That is all seriously messed up and appears to be orchestrated to keep people down in the doldrums and never rise above.

Mate, full credit to you for battling against that and rising above, certainly sounds like no simple task. I hope your positions improved substantially since those days and you live a content life, sounds like you deserve it!

In Australia people complain about healthy food being too expensive but in reality it is cheaper than eating processed factory crap. People the western world over these days are becoming lazier by the day. Here, if you go to the arduous task of preparing fresh vegetables and other healthy foods it is substantially cheaper than the factory slop.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
while not quite as big a deal, we still help feed a good chunk of the world, with the supply chain disruptions people need to be looking at those countries that usually get that food from us.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

What a world

no you cant, you can only buy groceries and the only thing you could buy at a restaurant would be a salad, shellfish, sushi or steak tartare maybe.
and what do you mean 50 cent on the dollar? that phrase makes no sense.

Yes sir you can. I can walk into a seafood market with a welfare card. Nobody said anything about a restaurant. People sell their welfare cards , if they have 300$ on their welfare card you give them 150$ cash for their card hence 50 cents on the dollar.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Congratulations. You successfully deceived someone on another continent about the US welfare system.

I'm on SSDI and Medicare and I'm very thankful for that. I'm also constantly bombarded by every aid apparatus that exists in this country to try and get me to file for more aid.

Constantly being contacted about foodstamps, utility money, mortgage money, transportation money. Nobody even cares that I worked all my life and I'm not broke. They only measure my income from SSDI to determine if I'm eligible.

I'll take the disability checks and the health care because I paid in on that for decades and it is mine.

I also appreciate knowing that more help is available if I need it but to say that it's still 1970s payout and doesn't do enough for people is wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I learned over the years that if you eat good food, like locally grown beef that spends time in the fields grazing, and chickens that aren't fed foods that make them grow fast and they run around outside eating bugs...you get satisfied with way less food, it has more flavor and nutrition. It actually does not cost more if you eat less.

You do not need expensive imported fish, you can get just as much omega threes from whitefish as from Salmon. It does not need to be oily fish with a high pricetag, perch is good, so is bass or pike as long as it comes from decent waters. It does not have to be expensive to be healthy when it comes to fish.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
America problem is the politician and the shadow government !

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyCafe

It's very rare to see an American with GREEN EYES.

Whhhaaaaaatttt ?
Visit the US for a while .
I am even married to a green-eyed southern peach .

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What a world

To where they can buy booze and smokes .

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Psychological warfare...

Biden.gov is causing food shortages, then his Globalist buddies turn around and say we are starving lol... it could be weaponized, to reduce morale etc.

I don't think many will be buying their Feed America BS LMAO...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join