It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Is Actually Running Ads To Help Feed America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
With inflation on the rise, it looks like it's getting pretty bad in third world United States.

Germany has joined the fight against hunger in the United States with running ads to raise money to help feed the hungry children. Please do your part and join the campaign against hunger in the U.S. God bless those children. Thoughts and prayers be with them.

Looks like China has also joined the fight against hunger in the United States. Stay strong America, help is on the way.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).

So 28.4% are having problems by not being overweight? Just curious...

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We can all thank Joe Brandon for Making America Hungry Again!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Has The White House Made any Statements yet ? 🤓

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Because German TV carries ads with English tag lines?

This is a campaign by a US charity trying to raise awareness about food poverty and food security in the US, something the left has been rattling on about since the early 1960s.

But, hey, the path of least resistance....
edit on 15-1-2022 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

71.6% of adults aged 20 and over are overweight, including obesity. (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2017-2018; Harvard School of Public Health, 2020).

So 28.4% are having problems by not being overweight? Just curious...

Malnourishment often coexists with obesity. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Think of it this way, in the same way as a salty ocean is of no use to a dehydrated man, a diet of cheap junk food is of no use to someone suffering from nutrient deficiencies.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
This is a campaign by a US charity trying to raise awareness about food poverty and food security in the US, something the left has been rattling on about since the early 1960s.

Sadly, the left's policies are driving wealth inequality even higher, not to mention driving inflation through the roof, meaning the left's actions are to blame for the food security problems in the USA... I don't know if they're just woefully ignorant to that fact or doing in intentionally to give themselves job security. Considering how staggeringly unknowledgeable about basic economic theory and principles the average Democrat is, it is entirely possible they are too ignorant to realize what they are doing (which raises a very real question about what kind of nation permits such unqualified, ignorant people to serve in any positions of authority and decision making... a fact I somehow doubt we'll see foreign countries pointing out in commercials anytime soon.)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Germany doesn't care whether or not Americans are hungry.

It's 'Great Nations Eat'.

greatnationseat.org...

About Hunger In America

The United States might be the most powerful economy in the world. But there is also this other side of the country where a particular sector of people do not have enough food and find it difficult to meet ends.

About The Campaign

This campaign is to gather as many people as possible who are ready to volunteer and reach out to the people and help them in every possible way.

Our History

We are just a bunch of normal people who have normal jobs. We used to indulge in social service activities organized by others. That is we though why no do it ourselves.

Join The Team

We will be happy to welcome you to the team so that our community expands and we could reach more number of people.

I think it's an American organization, but this one line does make me question that....
"That is we though why no do it ourselves."

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

From your source;

The homeless represent one of the most socially and economically disadvantaged groups in the United States

Wonder how many years and millions of dollars were pumped in to the research to determine this.

Weight controls not rocket science. Just take the time to prepare and eat healthy food and get some daily exercise (if you’re not homeless). Understand that it’s a bit harder to maintain a healthy lifestyle living on the street.
edit on 1512022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Other countries just figured out that there is a ton of money in non profit 501c3 they will send over a case of Ramin and some strudel and buy themselves a huge house and luxury car .
edit on 15-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Let me just say this, even fat people can die of starvation. Please don't joke about, but it will take them longer to die.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Dear Germany,

Make your cars more reliable and less exorbitant to maintain, then you wouldn't have to send us food.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Don’t buy German cars if you can’t afford them then?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
America REALLY look like a SUPER POWER now don't they?!?!?!?!

Maybe they should add a tag line....."They can't feed their own because they're too busy feeding the millions of illegal immigrants crossing their Southern border."

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Maybe they should add a tag line....."They can't feed their own because they're too busy feeding the millions of illegal immigrants crossing their Southern border."

Those are the people they're talking about.

About Hunger In America

The United States might be the most powerful economy in the world. But there is also this other side of the country where a particular sector of people do not have enough food and find it difficult to meet ends.

greatnationseat.org...

"a particular sector of people" = the illegals aren't getting enough food.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Let me just say about time.

Them Kevin’s cant hunt and them Karen’s cant cook.

No one can change a tyre.

In reply to crazyseed

Dieting is controlled starvation. Fat peeps become thin peeps before they get to starved to death peeps.

Just stop the process in the middle.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Dalamax because: Add reply

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ummm, guys?

I'm in America.

Could you please send me food and maybe beer?

Not the crap beer either. I'd like a good IPA.

Tnx and Godbless.

*does the "hand heart"*

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Interesting

It would be something Chinese propaganda would be backing and supporting

The US left you say 🤔

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Interesting

It would be something Chinese propaganda would be backing and supporting

The US left you say 🤔

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am sure that big pharma criminals that made billions from pushing useless jabs can donate millions to feed America after been part of the problem.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join