It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated Subject to Illnesses Long-Term - Imperative that the NonVaxxed Control Group be Minimized

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think you are right on with your OP.

However, I see this not just a money maker. But a world wide depopulation effort by TPTB. Why else would countries like Australia put people in concentration camps over COVID? China have police walking around neighborhoods threatening those who leave their homes, and forcefully giving vaccines. Biden threatening the livelihood of essential health care workers and other essential workers during a worker shortage?

You are correct there can not be a control group for TPTB to get away with this massive worldwide genocide from what we now are fairly certain is a lab created bio-weapon.

With a large control group, like there is, leaders around the world will be convicted Nuremberg style.

As for the US, for some reason TPTB failed to get to the Supreme Court this time, although the Dems are now insistent on packing the court with TPTB lackies. But most of us are certain Biden is controlled by a secret cabal of those who don't care about the people, but have other more selfish concerns, since his senility is obvious and all his policies and executive orders have destroyed everything they touched.

You make an excellent point. I think it is more than money, it is a worldwide depopulation effort to save "mother earth" at the expense of innocents who will die en-mass in order to "save the earth", with powerful environmentalists behind it all.

edit on 1/14/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I think older people tend to have slightly more trust in the system because they have been in it for so long and are, well, older and have survived.

Whereas millennials tend to have the least amount of trust out of all generations for some reason. This is on both sides-which is why you see the most vaccine hesitancy in this group and the most support for movements like BLM. Maybe it is the fact this generation all have Pluto in Scorpio. Who knows.

Well, okay... that's not my experience though -- not socially and not astrologically.

Astrologically speaking, the Pluto in Virgo generation are far more likely to reject pharmaceuticals and instead use nature's bounty to nurse and nurture themselves and their families. As opposed to the Pluto in Leo generation, which is happy to use government for their oh-so-magnanimous generosity, believing they know best for everyone, and aren't they just oh-so-awesome-possum for caring about the little people. Or the indecisive Pluto in Libra generation that cannot make up their own minds and just want to go along to get along.

But it is the Pluto in Scorpio generation who most wants power and control over others -- too often, simply for the ego boost it gives them -- especially in terms of medical care. Pluto in Scorpio is quite heavily invested in medical research, surgeries and invasive medical treatments of all kinds. And, of course, as in all things Pluto or Scorpio, their interest runs deep. Unfortunately, too many in the Pluto in Scorpio generation have not learned that their need for power and control must be turned inward, to their own self-discipline and self-control... but have turned it outward to control others, and destroy those who refuse to comply...

This is a very narrow view of astrology and the signs. You indicated the Pluto in Virgo generation are more likely to reject pharmaceuticals-when during their watch big pharma has grown increasingly powerful and this generation has widely consumed pharmaceuticals for decades at the sacrifice of their health. The Pluto in Virgo generation for the most part has been concerned with the organization of the structures we see today and the Pluto in Libra generation have been concerned with the fairness of those structures and balance to ensure the continuation of those structures.

Pluto in Scorpio generation are more concerned with the death of the old and birth of something new-for good or bad (you see the millennials on the right and left both wanting to transform our society and government). And yes, Scorpio is in some ways the most volatile and powerful and dangerous of signs in the zodiac-but with proper channeling, can be extremely beneficial. Time will tell what this generation will or will not do.
edit on 14-1-2022 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

has always been about population control, oppression and greed that is what covid agenda has been since the beginning and the chance to force a global jabbing of an experimental jab, what else is more desirable that having all sector of the global population with all kind of genetic background be experimented on, criminal fauci wet dream come true

Yes, is also the greed of a money making like never seen before.

My daughter told me today that the covid positives are ebbing and what they are getting is more positive for flu, and pneumonia on the elderly that it can become deadly, keep an eye guys flu is nasty this year.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
I think you are right on with your OP.

However, I see this not just a money maker. But a world wide depopulation effort by TPTB. Why else would countries like Australia put people in concentration camps over COVID? China have police walking around neighborhoods threatening those who leave their homes, and forcefully giving vaccines. Biden threatening the livelihood of essential health care workers and other essential workers during a worker shortage?

You are correct there can not be a control group for TPTB to get away with this massive worldwide genocide from what we now are fairly certain is a lab created bio-weapon.

With a large control group, like there is, leaders around the world will be convicted Nuremberg style.

As for the US, for some reason TPTB failed to get to the Supreme Court this time, although the Dems are now insistent on packing the court with TPTB lackies. But most of us are certain Biden is controlled by a secret cabal of those who don't care about the people, but have other more selfish concerns, since his senility is obvious and all his policies and executive orders have destroyed everything they touched.

You make an excellent point. I think it is more than money, it is a worldwide depopulation effort to save "mother earth" at the expense of innocents who will die en-mass in order to "save the earth", with powerful environmentalists behind it all.

To me, "depopulation" only makes sense from the evil/greedy/selfish point of view, if it's targeted at the Poor, and/or the Sick, and/or the Old.

Especially in a country that expends tons of resources taking care of those 3 categories of citizens (and illegals) in society.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

This is a very narrow view of astrology and the signs.

Well, technically, it's a very focused view of Pluto in the signs, in direct response to your comment, so necessarily narrow in scope. I do not have the benefit of examining every single person's natal chart to determine a bigger picture.

You indicated the Pluto in Virgo generation are more likely to reject pharmaceuticals-when during their watch big pharma has grown increasingly powerful and this generation has widely consumed pharmaceuticals for decades at the sacrifice of their health.

Are you sure about that? On the surface at least, it would seem to be the Pluto in Leo generation which has brought us to where we are... It's predominantly the Pluto in Leo generation who have been in power and are still in power. The Clintons, Bush Jr, Trump, Pelosi, Schumer, and so on and so forth are all Pluto in Leo. Obama, with Pluto in Virgo, is the exception... but his Leo stellium easily explains his enthusiasm for the ruling class.

While the Pluto in Virgo generation has been fighting their big brothers and big sisters by researching and promoting the fruit of the earth for achieving and maintaining health -- "Let food be they medicine, and let medicine be thy food." It's the Pluto in Virgo generation which has long pushed for and won medical marijuana reform. Virgo is all about natural medicine, as well as self-discipline and self-control.

If you've got something that suggests otherwise in practice, I'm happy to consider it, and reconsider my opinion. But I'm not seeing it.

The Pluto in Virgo generation for the most part has been concerned with the organization of the structures we see today...

I would have no idea how to establish the truth, but astrologically speaking, Pluto in Virgo is concerned with the efficiency, effectiveness and practicality of the institutions and organizations established by others before them -- particularly by Pluto in Cancer after WWII, and Pluto in Leo after Vietnam.

...and the Pluto in Libra generation have been concerned with the fairness of those structures and balance to ensure the continuation of those structures.

Perhaps, when expressed at its best. At its worst, Libra will be more concerned with maintaining the status quo -- especially if it makes them look good. Libra is all about not rocking the boat... not creating conflict but avoiding it all costs. Especially when they are personally benefiting from the status quo. And no one rationalizes away bad behavior better than Libra!

Pluto in Scorpio generation are more concerned with the death of the old and birth of something new-for good or bad (you see the millennials on the right and left both wanting to transform our society and government). And yes, Scorpio is in some ways the most volatile and powerful and dangerous of signs in the zodiac-but with proper channeling, can be extremely beneficial. Time will tell what this generation will or will not do.

Yes, Scorpios are quite concerned with death and rebirth... and power and force are their weapons of choice to achieve that "transformation", with no regard for "collateral damage" and great relish for inflicting maximum pain on their (real or perceived) enemies... Just look at who is pushing and promoting "cancel culture," who are hellbent on destroying anyone and everyone that does not tow their line... from CRT to Transgender Ideology to Covid Tyranny and on and on. It's the Pluto in Scorpio generation who are organizing the Pluto in Sagittarius generation for violent "resistance," from antifa and BLM to the Bugaloo Boys and Proud Boys.

I would love to see the Pluto in Scorpio generation rise to the level of the eagle, rather than the scorpion, or worse, the serpent. But I'm not seeing it yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Didn't you get vaxxed?
Asking for a friend.

Does it matter ?
Try and follow along with the OP and the thread .

Well since the OP from the start of the Covid claimed it to be fake. Then as time goes on the dude got it then changed his attitude. Then went on to claim anti body is the best defense. And then if I remember correctly got vaxxed.
So that would make all this hoopla from the OP mean that he is a star and flag fisher.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You have made some good points. All the signs tend to have their ills and positives. In traditional and Vedic astrology, the most malefic houses are the 6th (Virgo), 8th (Scorpio) and 12th (Pisces)- but they also are the houses of moksha (enlightenment)-considering both Virgo and Scorpio rules over two influential generations that are alive now, we can see how this could cause both trauma and release.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

You have made some good points.

Thank you. You as well!

All the signs tend to have their ills and positives. In traditional and Vedic astrology, the most malefic houses are the 6th (Virgo), 8th (Scorpio) and 12th (Pisces)- but they also are the houses of moksha (enlightenment)-considering both Virgo and Scorpio rules over two influential generations that are alive now, we can see how this could cause both trauma and release.

I really like how you framed this. Excellent point, and I'm going to pondering this for a while. Especially in terms of the USA's Pluto Return process we are currently experiencing.

I'm also very interested in where the currently coming-of-age Pluto in Sagittarius generation will take us. Right now they are at a naturally rebellious age, and Sagittarius tends to learn their lessons best by living them, so I expect that as they navigate the current climate of chaos and division, they will learn some mighty powerful lessons... which will (hopefully) result in some mighty powerful changes. And we can be sure Sag will do it big, which is exactly what is needed. It's taken hundreds of years to get here, it's going to require expansive vision and big dreams and bold actions to get us where we need to be. Sag can do that.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My Opinion doesn't mater much with Family and Friends.
I tell them that Biden can "take this Vax and shove it"
Pisses some off but down the road i'm afraid that many will be pissed off
when they start having all kinds of medical problems from the VAX.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
dp
edit on 14-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

You have made some good points.

Thank you. You as well!

All the signs tend to have their ills and positives. In traditional and Vedic astrology, the most malefic houses are the 6th (Virgo), 8th (Scorpio) and 12th (Pisces)- but they also are the houses of moksha (enlightenment)-considering both Virgo and Scorpio rules over two influential generations that are alive now, we can see how this could cause both trauma and release.

I really like how you framed this. Excellent point, and I'm going to pondering this for a while. Especially in terms of the USA's Pluto Return process we are currently experiencing.

I'm also very interested in where the currently coming-of-age Pluto in Sagittarius generation will take us. Right now they are at a naturally rebellious age, and Sagittarius tends to learn their lessons best by living them, so I expect that as they navigate the current climate of chaos and division, they will learn some mighty powerful lessons... which will (hopefully) result in some mighty powerful changes. And we can be sure Sag will do it big, which is exactly what is needed. It's taken hundreds of years to get here, it's going to require expansive vision and big dreams and bold actions to get us where we need to be. Sag can do that.

Yes and we will need Capricorn/Saturn to solidify and stabilize those changes that Sagittarius/Jupiter expands on. I think there are good things to come

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I agree with. It's a good way to 'hide' vaccine side effects. That way, they can blame it all on Covid19 and not the vaccines since many who are vaccinated have had or will also get some variety of the Corona virus. I believe many of those refusing vaccines carry natural immunity due to actually having Covid19 or mutated versions. If everyone gets the vaccines, there will be no control groups to compare the side effects of vaccines vs no vaccines.

It's also scary to see how the world has been turned upside down from the opportunistic Corona virus AND country's leaders throughout the globe. Truly scary and a big eye opener. It has only reinforced my policy to trust no one and continue to try and stay below the radar of all government entities.

Even though I am getting up in years, I am even more driven to make life more accommodating so that I can stay independent as long as possible. I have tried to make good decisions along my life's path, especially the older I get.
I was able to get a place with 8 acres, raising small farm animals and implementing aggressive food raising, storage and food processing options. I hope never to have anyone knocking on my door for any kind of government intrusion. I remember when a population pollster came by several years ago and I was furious. But for the sake of keeping peace in this small town, as it was a local woman doing the polling, I rejected her quite sternly but did so politely. People consider me unfriendly and anti social for the most part and that's quite alright for me. I maintain friendships with a few people in the area even though we don't socialize much. We know we can depend on each other in time of need and have helped each other out when needed.

If I want to socialize, I go to church or work for that. My home and my property are my private domain.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I don't know about all that ^ I got the first two jabs and a flu shot and have not been sick in six months. My work reports Covid cases several times a week . . . I have been notified that I was in close proximity to these individuals and the worst I got was a slight sore throat one time and a low fever for about 3 days. I wasn't tested but I did stay home for the week and self-quarantined. Maybe I am just lucky so far, I don't know, but the vaccines seem to be working thus far for me . . . I probably ought to find some wood to knock on real quick!

I am on the fence about the booster dose however, after reading the info from WHO on repeat boosting and immune response and the possibility of a "reformulated" booster a little later this year.

Repeated Covid boosters not viable strategy against new variants, WHO experts warn

Moderna says an omicron variant vaccine could be ready in early 2022

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Didn't you get vaxxed?
Asking for a friend.

Does it matter ?
Try and follow along with the OP and the thread .

Well since the OP from the start of the Covid claimed it to be fake. Then as time goes on the dude got it then changed his attitude. Then went on to claim anti body is the best defense. And then if I remember correctly got vaxxed.
So that would make all this hoopla from the OP mean that he is a star and flag fisher.

That "hoopla" is from ATS articles and media sources .
Has nothing to do with the individual .
Go back and read it.
With comprehension this time .
edit on 1/14/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

The present jabs are going to fall out of favor, they are useless and the boosters are the same jabs as the originals soo nothing will stop a variant.

Also from the beginining this jabs were going to fail,

Why intramuscular COVID-19 vaccination must fail
Anonymous, MD,* Sucharit Bhakdi, MD, and Michael Palmer, MD
December 7, 2021,†

doctors4covidethics.org...

Mucosal Immunity in COVID-19: A Neglected but Critical Aspect of SARS-CoV-2 Infection

internal-journal.frontiersin.org...

The Origins Of Covid-19 & Why The Vaccines Don't Work.

rumble.com...

Anybody is welcome to take this articles and open a thread if they want too. Is all a lie when it comes to how the jabs has been pushed.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Another study on New-onset autoimmune phenomena post-COVID-19 vaccination

Recently, new-onset autoimmune phenomena after COVID-19 vaccination have been reported increasingly (e.g. immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, autoimmune liver diseases, Guillain–Barré syndrome, IgA nephropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus).

This is down right scary. The study is dealing with cases that are recently caught after being vaxxed but I have read that many are forced to follow through with subsequent vaxs through their primary doctors. Are autoimmune diseases curable or only managed? The collateral damage of this is far reaching.
Even scarier is our government doubling down on the treatment of the unvaxxed and targeting children. This should have been shut down long ago

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

The wave of autoimmune disease post jabs is going to keep growing and will get worst, this was predicted even before the jabs were even available by doctors all over but very quickly silenced in order to push for experimental jabs.

It is despicable that lifesaving treatments were denied while waiting for this experimental crap.

Cancer will skyrocket and we all ready in epidemic status with cancer already.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Could be about population control, or perhaps just demographic control.
The demographic of the dying is the unvaxxed and the unmasked. By huge percentage points.

And I see this in real life, not the “anecdotes” I read here.
Unvaxxed are dying, and are sicker at a higher rate.

So, who is attempting depopulation?
I suspect it is those that promote anti vax behavior.

Anti vaxxers promote the death of conservatives, and those mags morons too.

Maybe it’s unintentional? Maybe the anti vax trolls have your health in mind?

Doubtful.

It’s just ignorance, selfishness, and in the case of threads like this, attention whoring.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's pretty obvious life saving treatments were denied to get their disease ridden experimental jabs EUA. Life saving treatments are still denied where I am.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Didn't you get vaxxed?
Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend CareWeMust has not been vaccinated against Covid-19 or Flu. Although if I had to choose one, it would be the Flu shot. Not the fake Covid vaccine.

<< 1    3 >>

join