It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated Subject to Illnesses Long-Term - Imperative that the NonVaxxed Control Group be Minimized

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Friday, January 14, 2022

We've postulated in another thread** how (in the U.S.) almost everything surrounding the Covid-19 phenomenon appears to be driven by the desire to make money.

** www.abovetopsecret.com...

---------------

A major component of the money-making drive are long-term illnesses/disabilities generated by the Covid-19 vaccines.

Some are already being realized, like blood-clots, for example: www.statnews.com...

Longer Term, Scientists Expect Vaccine-Induced Illnesses to grow in number;

MIT Scientist Stephanie Seneff says, "There will be long-term damage that won't instantly be linked to the [COVID vaccine]."

She believes that auto-immune and neurodegenerative diseases will "take 10 to 15 years before manifesting themselves" in the bodies of those who chose to be inoculated.

"We are in for a big surprise down the road," she said.
Much more at: www.christianitydaily.com...

---------

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF A POPULATION REMAINS NOT VACCINATED?

Studies of those who contract certain illnesses would show that they are Covid-19 Vaccinated and Boostered.

Medical scientists would then compare these patients against the millions who successfully resisted all the pressure to be vaccinated.

What would happen if comparison studies show that people who have been vaccinated, have far more illnesses and mysterious deaths, than those who chose not be vaccinated for Covid-19?

I suspect heads will roll...literally.

How do you minimize the odds of connecting the millions of sick individuals to the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine injections they've received?

YOU MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED.

I believe in science circles, they are referred to as a "Control Group"? The Control Group demonstrates that a given drug is having a good or bad effect in the Non-Control group.

In addition to generating additional income for pharmaceutical companies, medical practitioners, and shareholders, getting as many people vaccinated as possible reduces the size of the "control group".

I believe when the un-vaccinated percentage of Americans is reduced to 10%, there is no longer a statistically meaningful control group, and therefore, tracing the many sicknesses and disabilities back to the vaccines, will NOT OCCUR.

Those who manufactured and pushed the vaccines will be off-the-hook and the medical establishment, pharmaceuticals, and shareholders, will continue to rake in huge sums of money for treating families devastated by illnesses and diseases.

The overall Covid-19 phenomenon is straight out of Satan's playbook, imo. Worse than what the vast majority of the U.S. population will ever accept as reality. Especially if most (90%+) can be classified as "fully vaccinated" over the next year.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The truth will always be hidden. Sorry, but that is one thing about life.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Me and many like me will remain in the control groupe

How shall they make us ... force ... that would kill the for your own good argument quick

... they have nothing to make us without exposing the flaw in it all

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tracking Covid Cases and Deaths is already difficult by the way the statistics keep getting manipulated.

1. A jabbed person gets labelled unvaxxed if their last jab was less than 2 weeks before they caught Covid. Shouldn't matter how many days since they got their jab. If they got their shot, they should be in the vaxxed statistics and not unvaxxed stats.

2. The hospitals get paid to label people Covid. I was talking to my mailman today. He's a talker all over his route, with everyone. My mailman is unvaxxed, refuses the jab and just got over Omicron. To him, Omicron was just a cold. (Natural Immunity).

He explained to me how the hospitals receive money. The hospitals test everyone 3 or more times a day for Covid. So if you go to the hospital even for a gunshot wound, you get tested 3 times a day for Covid. Now if you are negative at first in the hospital, that's normal. But Covid is in the air system of the hospitals. So people start to test positive for Covid 2 or 3 days after they enter the hospital.

At which point, the doctors change the files of the patients to "Covid". Once you are labelled Covid, then the hospitals receive $30,000 from the government for each Covid patient.

Rather convenient of the hospitals!!! You go in testing negative. You catch Covid inside the hospitals unclean air system. Then the hospital gets paid $30,000 from the government for infecting you.

And what's worse. Even if someone goes in for a gunshot wound, once the doctor changes the file to "Covid", if the person dies of the gunshot wound, it can be labelled a Covid death, so the hospital can claim $30,000 per patient.
____

Being that this is how statistics are manipulated for money, it's difficult to determine any real statistics out there to compare vaxxed with unvaxxed.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

no its really not hard to track. If you don't think they have everyones name in a database that took the jab and which batch you are very mistaken.

Also, you just ask someone, did you take the covid vaccine? Yes = they took it.

In 15 years people will remember if they took the vaccine. They will eventually realize everyone with auto-immune and neurodegenerative diseases were jabbed and the ones without those problems weren't jabbed.

It won't even take 15 years though. It'll probably be less than 5 in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The truth will always be hidden. Sorry, but that is one thing about life.

Then you don't know that a truth exists if its never seen?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Me and many like me will remain in the control groupe

How shall they make us ... force ... that would kill the for your own good argument quick

... they have nothing to make us without exposing the flaw in it all

Same here. The good news is with Covid-19 not being as deadly this year, the Supreme Court shooting down (most of) Biden's Vaccine Mandate, and the Vaccines turning out to be duds/lemons, the pressure to get vaccinated against Covid-19 will subside in all but the most rabid of evil circles.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You have described perfectly how so much of Covid-19 is being used, even immorally by hospitals, to make money. They are now doing the same multi-testing on children, in order to pump up the money coming in from the government, and also to stoke more fear in gullible parents, so they'll get their children vaccinated.

It was reported yesterday by whining heads of the medical associations that mommy and daddy are not bringing their children in for injection of the experimental drugs. I'd like to congratulate each and every one of them on their WISDOM.

Congress and the White House are not vaccinating their families. Those who know this, and still vaccinate their families will get what they deserve for being so stupid.

I told a relative about Congress/White House (and showed him the articles) 5 months ago. Last week, he suffered a stroke at home, 2 weeks after getting his booster shot.

Jim's wife (my cousin) had another relative call me for more information on Covid-19 vaccine-related illnesses. I simply said, "I told Jim that Congress and the White House are avoiding them, which means everyone should. Jim didn't heed my advice, and now he's paying a price. Millions will pay a price."

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

no its really not hard to track. If you don't think they have everyones name in a database that took the jab and which batch you are very mistaken.

Also, you just ask someone, did you take the covid vaccine? Yes = they took it.

In 15 years people will remember if they took the vaccine. They will eventually realize everyone with auto-immune and neurodegenerative diseases were jabbed and the ones without those problems weren't jabbed.

It won't even take 15 years though. It'll probably be less than 5 in my opinion.

People who have been vaccinated should find out what batch they were injected from, and then look it up at: howbad.info...

howbad.info... is information from HHS/CDC/FDA that's been compiled by a very smart empathic person.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Didn't you get vaxxed?
Asking for a friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

DBL

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

What may start to see is this.
1. hearing aid commercials
2. it is well known people with lose of hearing ( not hearing well ) most likely end up suffering with dementia
3. Biden said in 15 years we will see more people with dementia

funny that he and you might just be right

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

They will just call it another varient/pandemic and do the same thing in 10-15years(as another manufactured event) if this is the case doesn't matter about how many for to it now. To many people called them out on their totalarian Bs so they failed. To much resistance, however this next gen and their kids will allow it to roll in.

Don't think for just a second that the majority of protests were from the anything other then millennials (those between 25-40). When they are "too old" to ask questions and fight back.. Totalarianism will occur. Because gen y&x accepted it as fact and fate.

Older folk aligned with government, 9 out of 10times. As did the kids being brainwashed to feel like they will have super powers by getting the vaccine

This was more then just drugging the population, this was a social experiment. One which fell just short of acceptable success rate.. that within itself is scary. But the damages were done, not only to the Constitution but to billions of lives.

Good news is.. it will offer another chance to increase your status.
edit on 14-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Didn't you get vaxxed?
Asking for a friend.

Does it matter ?
Try and follow along with the OP and the thread .
edit on 1/14/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Money is the carrrot for the mid level players. The politicians and celebrities and even some of the higher ups.

It is not the reason for all of this.

Genocide is. Total control of all humanity under the surveillance state is.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The fact is-everyone is just guessing. What evidence does this scientist have that problems will happen in 10-15yrs? Why not 2-3 or that they will happen at all? Nobody here knows the true reason for what is going on. It is just conjecture. There are large swaths of the population that also do not want to know and some who do not think there is anything going on. The only thing that would convince them otherwise is seeing something that they cannot explain away or told otherwise.

So at this time-what do we do?
edit on 14-1-2022 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Excellent OP topic!

I was just recently trying to explain this to someone... someone telling me that they "understand the science differently" than I do. 🤦‍♀️

I tried to explain that it's not science unless and until anyone and everyone gets the same results under the same circumstances, and that in the case of vaccinations, the effects of the vaccine -- good or bad -- cannot be known without an un-vaccinated control group with which to compare and contrast with the vaccinated.

If there are no un-vaxxed people with which to compare and contrast with vaxxed people, then the efficacy of the vaccine cannot be measured, cannot be reproduced by anyone and everyone, and it's not science.

And if everyone is vaxxed, there is no control group, and there is no science behind it. And that maybe -- just maybe -- that is the purpose of vaccine mandates. If there is no control group, then there is no way to show that vaccines are actually MORE harmful than the virus itself. And, of course, no control group protects the authority, the power and the mega profits for Big Pharma with no civil or criminal liability for harming and even killing people.

I hope it at least made them think and expand their perspective, but I could see that what I was saying was brand new information to them...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Older folk aligned with government, 9 out of 10times. As did the kids being brainwashed to feel like they will have super powers by getting the vaccine

Tragically, many of the oldest generation did not have a choice. Especially those in nursing homes. Too many did not have the cognitive ability to make that choice, and it was made for them. Too many are mentally competent but physically unable to care for themselves and had nowhere else to go, so accepted the vax as their only option. Likewise for those who depend upon at-home visits and care from healthcarers, and those in senior daycare centers. Too many seniors with chronic health conditions requiring ongoing medical treatment and monitoring have also been told that their doctors would refuse to see them if they were not vaxxed. The most vulnerable are always those least capable of resisting.

Among the people I know in their 50s and 60s, they are the least accepting of these vaccines and especially the mandates. We're the ones who survived measles and chicken pox and mumps and whooping cough and lived to tell the tale. We're the ones who didn't go to the doctor or hospital unless we were bleeding AND unconscious. We know how to nurse and nurture our own bodies and aren't afraid of doing so. I don't know everyone, of course, and maybe it says more about my choice of friends than anything else.

I'm just trying to make the point that simply because the oldest generation has the highest vaccination rate, it's not necessarily their choice or preference. For too many, they had no real choice, and their preferences be damned!
edit on 14-1-2022 by Boadicea because: changed "medication" to "health" -- don't know what I was thinking when I typed that!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: BlackArrow

Tragically, many of the oldest generation did not have a choice. Especially those in nursing homes. Too many did not have the cognitive ability to make that choice, and it was made for them. Too many are mentally competent but physically unable to care for themselves and had nowhere else to go, so accepted the vax as their only option. Likewise for those who depend upon at-home visits and care from healthcarers, and those in senior daycare centers. Too many seniors with chronic health conditions requiring ongoing medical treatment and monitoring have also been told that their doctors would refuse to see them if they were not vaxxed. The most vulnerable are always those least capable of resisting.

Among the people I know in their 50s and 60s, they are the least accepting of these vaccines and especially the mandates. We're the ones who survived measles and chicken pox and mumps and whooping cough and lived to tell the tale. We're the ones who didn't go to the doctor or hospital unless we were bleeding AND unconscious. We know how to nurse and nurture our own bodies and aren't afraid of doing so. I don't know everyone, of course, and maybe it says more about my choice of friends than anything else.

I'm just trying to make the point that simply because the oldest generation has the highest vaccination rate, it's not necessarily their choice or preference. For too many, they had no real choice, and their preferences be damned!

I think older people tend to have slightly more trust in the system because they have been in it for so long and are, well, older and have survived.

Whereas millennials tend to have the least amount of trust out of all generations for some reason. This is on both sides-which is why you see the most vaccine hesitancy in this group and the most support for movements like BLM. Maybe it is the fact this generation all have Pluto in Scorpio. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I think older people tend to have slightly more trust in the system because they have been in it for so long and are, well, older and have survived.

Whereas millennials tend to have the least amount of trust out of all generations for some reason. This is on both sides-which is why you see the most vaccine hesitancy in this group and the most support for movements like BLM. Maybe it is the fact this generation all have Pluto in Scorpio. Who knows.

Well, okay... that's not my experience though -- not socially and not astrologically.

Astrologically speaking, the Pluto in Virgo generation are far more likely to reject pharmaceuticals and instead use nature's bounty to nurse and nurture themselves and their families. As opposed to the Pluto in Leo generation, which is happy to use government for their oh-so-magnanimous generosity, believing they know best for everyone, and aren't they just oh-so-awesome-possum for caring about the little people. Or the indecisive Pluto in Libra generation that cannot make up their own minds and just want to go along to get along.

But it is the Pluto in Scorpio generation who most wants power and control over others -- too often, simply for the ego boost it gives them -- especially in terms of medical care. Pluto in Scorpio is quite heavily invested in medical research, surgeries and invasive medical treatments of all kinds. And, of course, as in all things Pluto or Scorpio, their interest runs deep. Unfortunately, too many in the Pluto in Scorpio generation have not learned that their need for power and control must be turned inward, to their own self-discipline and self-control... but have turned it outward to control others, and destroy those who refuse to comply...

<<   2  3 >>

join