It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Proposed New restrictions for the vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
All the vax might do is keep you out of the hospital, thats it.

Key word: might. Maybe. With no way to prove it either way.

So, no thanks, keep your jabs and your masks and your social distancing.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

That was not how it was billed initially.

I wouldn't argue that, they oversold it, no doubt about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Key word: might. Maybe. With no way to prove it either way.

So, no thanks, keep your jabs and your masks and your social distancing.

But I'm not pushing anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Might.

It's also fair to say the the vax might cause a myriad of other health issues. Too many "mights" for me.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: underpass61

Does anyone recall Fauci or anybody else stating this during the initial rollout? "Take the jab and you won't get sick" was the mantra. It was only after the jabs began failing with "breakthrough" infections that they revised their story. Then the vax cheerleaders here and elsewhere revised theirs. Not very confidence-inspiring, I'd say more the opposite.

Also it appears that people don't remember when Fauici said don't wear a mask as they are not effective against covid when it all first started. Then he changed it from masks not being effective to saying they are effective and then even suggesting to wear multiple masks .
Two weeks is all that is needed, two shots is all that is needed, vaccine helps not spread it, ...........

The moving target is faster than even our Vice President at a gentlemans club looking for a promotion.

Fauci is not a scientist. He's a religious leader. His word is gospel, to be followed.

Instead of being honest about the reality of the risk reduction masks offer outside close quarters interaction he did a full 180 and decided, since his mitigation suggestions were failing miserably (which they always will during a novel pandemic because pathogens will always find a way), that he would throw everything at it and hope something worked.

Being an authoritarian and dogmatic religious dictator he refused to evaluate his own recommendations from an objective scientific viewpoint or even accept they may have failed. Instead he choose the childish and dangerous path of blaming the people that didn't do what he said, made it a political spectacle, and actively sought to divide the population. He's like an abusive spouse that does vile things then blames the victims for his behavior. He beats the kids and blames his wife for being late with dinner.

I hope he suffers greatly in his remaining years. He has caused millions of deaths and 10's of millions more will suffer tremendously in the coming years from the economic crisis he helped make worse. Over half of small businesses that closed will never reopen. Can you imagine the generational effect of these small family-owned businesses disappearing?

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: butcherguy

Might.

It's also fair to say the the vax might cause a myriad of other health issues. Too many "mights" for me.

Everyone should of been given the choice, with no jobs at stake, or whatever coercion.

link   
a reply to: vonclod

Those #s have no context, until you provide the % of people vaxxed, vs unvaxxed, that's an important part of the equation..no?

More important , garbage in garbage out.

Being this is a fairly new virus with no long term studies and things were rushed that led to dynamical changing loosy goosy protocols to capture the data, I would say plenty of garbage got in and it appears their isn't much going on in terms of cleaning it.

edit on 18131America/ChicagoTue, 04 Jan 2022 15:18:58 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Millions on top of millions are catching the virus this week.

The vaccines have created more millionaires and billionaires than you can believe.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The target with the new moron variant is the children, because is well know they are getting the sick and spreading, is like those that engineer this virus, knew how to target specific age groups in their agenda.

The moron has taken over the original virus, most people will ride this wave with no problem, but that is not what the CDC, Fauci and pharma wants, they still using fearmongering to keep the ERs full with idiots thinking they are going to die from a cold, while those that are really sick have to wait, money is again been poured into hospitals, in my state 100 million dollars are going to the hospitals, that means the more positive the better.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Those #s have no context, until you provide the % of people vaxxed, vs unvaxxed, that's an important part of the equation..no?

More important , garbage in garbage out.

Being this is a fairly new virus with no long term studies and things were rushed that led to dynamical changing loosy goosy protocols to capture the data, I would say plenty of garbage got in and it appears their isn't much going on in terms of cleaning it.

I agree!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The moron has taken over the original virus, most people will ride this wave with no problem, but that is not what the CDC, Fauci and pharma wants, they still using fearmongering to keep the ERs full with idiots thinking they are going to die from a cold, while those that are really sick have to wait, money is again been poured into hospitals, in my state 100 million dollars are going to the hospitals, that means the more positive the better.

They are doing the same here in Canada, and doing worse in some cases..curfew in Quebec for instance, Ontario ramped it up yesterday as well.

I'm in B.C., so far, they have not tried screwing with us more that whats set in place. The math does not bear out any more restrictions, it bears out reasoning for less restrictions. See what happens, but less and less people are wanting to play along.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I turned my back when they decided the jab was the only choice and started disappearing/demonizing every other alternative treatment, despite many of them having decades-long track records of safety (and low cost) when used in humans. The efficacy of these drugs may still be debated but they didn't want any discussion on that at all, instead piling on more fear. The last straw was when they started saying that you are gonna die if you take HCQ even though it is used daily by millions around the world to protect against malaria.
I could smell that sh!t a mile away and I ain't jumping in.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I turned my back when they decided the jab was the only choice and started disappearing/demonizing every other alternative treatment, despite many of them having decades-long track records of safety (and low cost) when used in humans. The efficacy of these drugs may still be debated but they didn't want any discussion on that at all, instead piling on more fear. The last straw was when they started saying that you are gonna die if you take HCQ even though it is used daily by millions around the world to protect against malaria.
I could smell that sh!t a mile away and I ain't jumping in.

I wasn't really sure what to think about the alternative treatments, but I was ok with people making their own choice. It did become apparent that they were spending an inordinate amount of energy trying to demonise alternate therapies. I think some of them did have positive results, and sometimes not, those peoples outcomes could of been the same regardless, be it a good, or bad result. This stupid thing has an element of unpredictability for the odd person.

For Omicron, the juice just doesn't seem worth the squeeze, as far as them pushing for more restrictions, and pushing boosters.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

Ok, if you're not one of the loons that are, my bad, its hard to keep them straight sometimes...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The truth be known, once the child gets the moron variant cold from africa they do not need any jabs.

Shhhhh! That's classified politically sensitive information. Do you want to end up on a Government list?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
President Biden was supposed to unveil some new measures today, now that he is back fighting covid-19 again. Can anyone provide a summary of what he unveiled?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

Ok, if you're not one of the loons that are, my bad, its hard to keep them straight sometimes...

I just post, based on what I glean from what our #s show, and from our health authority, without bias(I try) I'm more than done with this. I semi bought in at first, not out of fear, but concern. That wore off long ago, when it became apparent we were just chasing our tails. And this is being pushed even harder for Omicron, which presents as a cold for 499 out of 500..the math is there for all to see, but they keep pushing worse case scenario's that have yet to materialise..especially maddening for Omicron.
edit on 4-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
A more interesting number is total in hospital including ICU:
unvaxxed 389
fully vaxxed 721

or not.

Why are they in the hospital in the first place? Vaccinated or unvaccinated doesn't matter if someone is there because of a car wreck?
edit on 4-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here in B.C. when Delta was the flavour of the day(probably still is responsible for the majority of hospitalisations) we had 600-700 a day of cases, might of hit 1000 a few times. At that time, we had 300 perpetually in the hospital, give or take a few. Now that Omicron is prevalent, 2500-4500 a day, and about 200 in the hospital..the math is there for all to see.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I know right, I say leave the littler children away, they do not belong to pharma, nazis,

<< 1    3 >>

join