It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 Proposed New restrictions for the vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
According to MSM,BIDEN, Trump, gov;t and pharmaceutical sponsored studies the only real benefit of getting the jab is the supposed reduction of symptoms when you get covid and the reduction of spreading the virus.

www.cdc.gov...:why%20should%20i%20get%20a%20covid-19%20vaccine:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:ge n
TN:FY21

1. COVID 19-vaccines are effective and can reduce the risk of getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.

2. COVID-19 vaccines also help children and adults from getting seriously ill even if they do get COVID-19.

There are approximately 28 million children between the ages of 5 and 11 years old in the United States, and there have been nearly 2 million cases of COVID-19 within this age group during the pandemic. COVID-19 can make children very sick, require hospitalization, and some children have even died. Children with underlying medical conditions are more at risk for severe illness compared to children without underlying medical conditions.

3. Getting children ages 5 years and older vaccinated can help protect them from serious short- and long-term complications.

Yeah basically saying the same thing 3 different ways. The Jab is effective in reducing any serious consequence or symptoms if you get covid and they are pretty confident about that. That is after all why they are forcing it on people, right?

4. Getting everyone ages 5 years and older vaccinated can protect families and communities, including friends and family who are not eligible for vaccination and people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.

Not sure how patient A getting a vaccine that doesn't prevent the spread of the virus is going to protect patient B from getting the spreadable virus in the first place as has been shown, but lets ignore that tidbit.

Lets also pretend this isnt equally as false or inaccurate as fauci and others when they first pushed the narrative that the jab will reduce your chance of getting covid at the start of it all. Or lets pretend this isnt as inaccurate or false as fauci telling people to not use a mask as they are not effective at the early start then changing his mind to please use multiple mask.

So lets just go by the CDC reasons to get the jab that it " reduces chances of getting seriously ill" and "reduce the risk of getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. "

Therefore since you are far less likely to get serious symptoms from covid and far less likely to spread the virus I propose when hospitals get overwhelmed that vaccinated people should be given lower priority to be seen in the hospital nor should they be allowed to come in and get tested for covid when complaining of covid like symptoms. You know the greater good.

Do your job and if you are vaccinated don't get tested for covid and swamp the system unless you do not care about the unvaccinated puppies and grandmas you monster?

edit on 36131America/ChicagoTue, 04 Jan 2022 11:36:17 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This article on Yahoo probably will get taken off the opening page soon and be shuffled somewhere where it is hard to find because this woman actually did her research and looked at the evidence.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think we are witnessing the death throws of the power hungry. Omicron appears to be the true Colvid killer. Once this wave passes, most will have the immunity from the virus, or whatever is left from the vaccine. I'm over the boneheads who want to argue over which immunity is better, we didn't do studies on that on purpose, so believe whatever makes you feel good.

But once this is over, some discussion needs to be had over how far we should be willing to go for peace of mind and security. I propose those who wish to give up their freedoms for the good of the collective should be separated and placed in special housing for their own protection. The rest can "fend for themselves", or as we used to call it, do normal things.

Jobs would be created as a service industry for the group in camps protective housing. And the one's who want to feel superior for being super woke can all be together, away from the unwashed. Sounds like a win for everyone.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I approve this message. I think the housing should also be padded from floor to ceiling with special soft padding just to make it extra special.

something like this:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Right now the moron variant from Africa is a cold, this means children are getting the moron variant and spreading like wildfire, soo the next best thing for the CDC pharma lapdogs is to promote the jab on children.

The truth be known, once the child gets the moron variant cold from africa they do not need any jabs.

edit on 4-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This article is pretty interesting. So a common medication they already have and use in Europe can help to prevent the virus from infecting the lungs. Hmmm. Maybe it isn't expensive enough to push it as a treatment.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, my gosh this soo funny, I take bonito peptides as a natural ACE inhibitor, for blood pressure, as we know is a medication as ACE inhibitors for blood pressure, is people that do not get covid due to the medication.

While this is been kept under the table is been circulating around, that some people in certain blood pressure medication are safe from covid.

I take bonito peptides as an alternative for ACE medication, been doing it for years.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We have a new one on it's way Flourine or something like that. Moronic was a failure. On to the next one.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This part:

People might mistakenly think the COVID-19 vaccines will completely block infection, but the shots are mainly designed to prevent severe illness, says Louis Mansky, a virus researcher at the University of Minnesota.

Does anyone recall Fauci or anybody else stating this during the initial rollout? "Take the jab and you won't get sick" was the mantra. It was only after the jabs began failing with "breakthrough" infections that they revised their story. Then the vax cheerleaders here and elsewhere revised theirs. Not very confidence-inspiring, I'd say more the opposite.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Does anyone recall Fauci or anybody else stating this during the initial rollout? "Take the jab and you won't get sick" was the mantra. It was only after the jabs began failing with "breakthrough" infections that they revised their story. Then the vax cheerleaders here and elsewhere revised theirs. Not very confidence-inspiring, I'd say more the opposite.

Also it appears that people don't remember when Fauici said don't wear a mask as they are not effective against covid when it all first started. Then he changed it from masks not being effective to saying they are effective and then even suggesting to wear multiple masks .
Two weeks is all that is needed, two shots is all that is needed, vaccine helps not spread it, ...........

The moving target is faster than even our Vice President at a gentlemans club looking for a promotion.

edit on 41131America/ChicagoTue, 04 Jan 2022 13:41:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

TextI think we are witnessing the death throws of the power hungry.

The scary part is they won't go down without a fight; they've come to far to give up their power now. You can rest assured there's something even more dreadful than Covid waiting in the wings to suck the freedom right out of us.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
All the vax might do is keep you out of the hospital, thats it.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

A more interesting number is total in hospital including ICU:
unvaxxed 389
fully vaxxed 721

or not.
edit on 4-1-2022 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A more interesting number is total in hospital including ICU:
unvaxxed 389
fully vaxxed 721

or not.

Those #s have no context, until you provide the % of people vaxxed, vs unvaxxed, that's an important part of the equation..no?
I'm sure you understand ratio's, or per capita?(you must, your not dumb) I'm not arguing to take what you don't want, but if you are unvaxxed, you are more likely to be hospitalised than if vaxxed..it's math!!

I would absolutely agree, being vaxxed is no guaranty of anything, you could still be hospitalised

edit on 4-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That is left to debate, if you are immunocompromised or have underlying illnesses or are old, you get covid you will be very sick, regardless of jab or not.

Pharma has gotten away eroding human immunity for years with the false sense that if you have anything a pill will keep you from dying, well what miracle pills from pharma does is just eroding the natural way of the body fixing itself.

It is sad, sometimes we do not have any other choice when sick, but in this day and time big pharma is eating people's life away with pills.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: vonclod

That is left to debate, if you are immunocompromised or have underlying illnesses or are old, you get covid you will be very sick, regardless of jab or not.

Pharma has gotten away eroding human immunity for years with the false sense that if you have anything a pill will keep you from dying, well what miracle pills from pharma does is just eroding the natural way of the body fixing itself.

It is sad, sometimes we do not have any other choice when sick, but in this day and time big pharma is eating people's life away with pills.

We can debate the realities, but you understand what I'm saying, if someone puts out incomplete #s, I;m going to use them to point out the flaw in that argument. And the argument is flawed with out the #s of vax vs unvax in the equation.

I not cheerleading for anything, I just like honest discussion, with all the factors involved

I think Omicron is being blow waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion, so you know where I stand.
edit on 4-1-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

This part:

People might mistakenly think the COVID-19 vaccines will completely block infection, but the shots are mainly designed to prevent severe illness, says Louis Mansky, a virus researcher at the University of Minnesota.

I knew this right from the beginning, that information was actually in the information that was in the initial pfizer report, but Fauchi and his crew blew that part off initially. Also in the main report was information of how they had excluded some special groups from the tests, basically they excluded the people who were most apt to die from the virus and people who reacted severely to other vaccines...the results of the testing would have shown it was ineffective and dangerous to some people so they excluded those kind of people from evaluating the vaccine. Moderna also used a similar protocol for choosing their test subjects. That has been an allowable practice all along when looking at vaccine safety research. But usually I did not read the research on flu or other vaccines in the past, so I did not see it because I did not look for it. I also did not know it was happening till around seven years or so ago when I read a lot of info on the FDA site on how they regulate these things.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I propose those who wish to give up their freedoms for the good of the collective should be separated and placed in special housing for their own protection. The rest can "fend for themselves", or as we used to call it, do normal things.

Jobs would be created as a service industry for the group in camps protective housing. And the one's who want to feel superior for being super woke can all be together, away from the unwashed. Sounds like a win for everyone.

Best idea I've heard in a long long time...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That was not how it was billed initially.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Might.

<<   2  3 >>

join