It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google caught scrambling to censor search results related to Dr. Malone interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I don’t agree with Google trying to censor or curate any information.

The interview itself was alright, interesting but not has detailed as I would like. Joe asked repeatedly about the specific mechanisms that cause some of the Reported serious side effects from the vaccine, and Dr. Malone was not able to give any definite specifics. He did however not blame the “tech” itself, but the spike protein, which I find interesting because I would wonder how is the vaccine spike protein any different than the viral spike? Dr. Malone then goes on to say that there is a difference, and that the vaccine spike has been neutralized in some form. This really didn’t add up to me, it almost sounds like he is undermining us stance against the vaccine.

There is also an interesting theory floating around about Dr. Malone, that he has taken such a vocal and contrary stance due to his ego. Some of his colleagues report him as a very proud and stubborn individual. The fact that he is getting no credit, demonized in fact, and no money for his work has really made him vindictive….or so the theory goes.
edit on 2-1-2022 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
There is also an interesting theory floating around about Dr. Malone, that he has taken such a vocal and contrary stance due to his ego. Some of his colleagues report him as a very proud and stubborn individual. The fact that he is getting no credit, demonized in fact, and no money for his work has really made him vindictive….or so the theory goes.

Is this a theory that's floating around in your head, or one that a group of people you associate with are suggesting that is used a narrative?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Is this a theory that's floating around in your head, or one that a group of people you associate with are suggesting that is used a narrative?

This is just most definitely a theory with limited facts at this time. I have observed this discussion on a few social media platforms, as well as a few chats I have had with friends in the medical field.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

People are driven by different reasons. Let's say Malone's motivation is ego. That would still be drastically less morally bankrupt that pfizer, who deal in risk management and "acceptable deaths." Not to mention they've paid the largest criminal fine in history are operate much like a legal drug cartel that blackmails countries to use their drugs.

Yep, we should be focusing on Malone having an ego, and not everything pfizer is doing.
edit on 2-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

People are driven by different reasons. Let's say Malone's motivation is ego. That would still be drastically less morally bankrupt that pfizer, who deal in risk management and "acceptable deaths." Not to mention they've paid the largest criminal fine in history are operate much like a legal drug cartel that blackmails countries to use their drugs.

Yep, we should be focusing on Malone having an ego, and not everything pfizer is doing.

At face value, I want to agree with you that being motivated by one’s ego is less morally defunct than the pursuit of profits by the big corporations. But, I then think that some of the greater atrocities in our history have been driven by individual ego, pride or demented vision. So, we may want to be cautious as man can be driven to extremes solely based on his/her personal motivations like ego.

I am focusing on Dr. Malone to stay on topic of the OP.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here's a part of video that got him kicked off twitter.
Starts around 4:37. There's a 40 minute long version somewhere by Canadian Covid Care Alliance.

banned video

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

At face value, I want to agree with you that being motivated by one’s ego is less morally defunct than the pursuit of profits by the big corporations. But, I then think that some of the greater atrocities in our history have been driven by individual ego, pride or demented vision. So, we may want to be cautious as man can be driven to extremes solely based on his/her personal motivations like ego.

Hes not the only one pointing these things out. There's 10s of thousands of doctors and scientists doing the same. So it's not a one man operation to share the truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Hes not the only one pointing these things out. There's 10s of thousands of doctors and scientists doing the same. So it's not a one man operation to share the truth.

Respectfully, I have not seen tens of thousands of doctors speaking out. I have seen dozens of instances, yes. Unfortunately, the somewhat credible ones are caught up in the muddy waters created by the truly insane ones.

Robert Malone does have credibility because of his history and patents. I just have not seen enough facts presented by him to change my mind in any significant way. I think if he presented more verifiable facts, it would be harder for companies to try and censor him.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

No I think in this case that it’s Pfizer that’s morally bankrupt. Let me know if you’re wondering anything else

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

No I think in this case that it’s Pfizer that’s morally bankrupt. Let me know if you’re wondering anything else

We should factor in the individual motivation. Why does he do as he does? To completely ignore that would be throwing away a part of a puzzle no?

I still don’t have a clear picture of Dr. Malone’s motivations. My initial impression is that they are not entirely virtuous.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I found tge interview the 3 hour interview on bitchute, I knew it would be on there, I watched 1 hour so far and everythinv we know about treatments for Covid, the powers that be are lying to us about getting rid of Covid. India git rid of Covid, president Biden kniws he wentthere and they disvussed how, and now all of a sudden they won't talk about how they got rid of it, what they used. Btw, Dr. Malone also stated that Biden never took the vaccine it was all show. I think everyone who has questioned what's gking shoukd watch this interview.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Weird, I came across this when I was searching for the Phil Schneider stories/videos. I found it odd when i got that message the other day and didn't know what it meant. Now I do.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Google caucasian inventors and click on the images if you want to see how disturbing Google is.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Qwant Search results are different also !!😎

Qwant > Google. If you’re not using Qwant you should give it a test drive.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Google caucasian inventors and click on the images if you want to see how disturbing Google is.

Wow.

That’s definitely worth a Goooogle.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
IIRC, this is just about how the vaccine lines break down in terms of jab willingness:

Studies suggest that mass formation follows a general distribution:

30% are brainwashed, hypnotized, indoctrinated by the group narrative
40% in the middle are persuadable and may follow if no worthy alternative is perceived
30% fight against the narrative.

rwmalonemd.substack.com...

Sadly, I know too many brainwashed and hypnotized people. For the sake of stability and employment I keep my opinions to myself as being a martyr isn’t all it’s cracked up to be - but it actually hurts my soul to see these otherwise decent humans just walk off the cliff like lemmings.

No wonder this Dr. is getting censored.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

Wow.

That’s definitely worth a Goooogle.

Lol

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Holy heck. You're not kidding. The search results themselves are ridiculous. Nearly every listing on the first page is either anti-white rhetoric, or about african american inventors. That's a huge, biased slant and it's pretty disgusting.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The topic made it into Forbes: What Is Mass Formation Psychosis? Robert Malone Makes Covid-19 Vaccine Claims On Joe Rogan Show

Bruce Y. LeeSenior Contributor Jan 2, 2022 www.forbes.com... 03033d1d4c a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

Yep, they were quick with the hit piece. I believe the are part of the trusted news initiative.

The TNI gets paid 7 billion a year by big pharma to uphold the narrative.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join