It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google caught scrambling to censor search results related to Dr. Malone interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It looks like Jack Posobiec caught Google red handed. When he went to search for mass formation psychosis which was brought up in the Dr. Malone interview, google was preventing results from being displayed. Others were attempting the same search and were seeing varying results. Some people compared the duckduckgo search engine which did not censor the results and showed the interview as the first result. One person tweeted that the reason this is happening is because google was manually deleting entries from the database which is not normal activity.

This is blatant and obvious censorship. In the meantime they were prioritizing hit pieces on Malone, and censoring anything that would be remotely supportive of Malone's interview. Google is absolutely useless now and simply a big pharma/government propaganda machine.

***SOURCE***
edit on 1-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

#Joe Rogan did not kill himself

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
First I have heard of this . I must have missed some threads here and there .
This would be precisely the reason the unintelligent and/or unlearned are blindly following Fauci and the US government

But , from what I hear , folks of all persuasions are starting to throw off the yoke of oppression and actually thinking for themselves for a change.
The induced fear is wearing off .
And "they" are ramping up because now they are realizing folks don't stay fooled for long .
edit on 1/1/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You can tell if something is a bombshell against certain authorities, or a bombshell that goes against what they want you to think/believe, by how deeply GOOGLE search hides it.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You can tell if something is a bombshell against certain authorities, or a bombshell that goes against what they want you to think/believe, by how deeply GOOGLE search hides it.

I just thank God Joe Rogan moved to Spotify , if he was still on YouTube he would be completely shut down.
edit on 1-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'll have to check out the latest Spotify. Last I knew, it was a way to listen to radio stations online...and keeps reinstalling itself on P.C.'s. I learned to hate the word "Spotify" for that reason.

edit on 1/1/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dr. Malone warned in the interview, that there was a conspiracy to cancel both him and his colleagues.
It’s a great interview.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
On the bright side Mass Formation Psychosis is trending on the twit. Must be some progressive Screwtape asleep on the censorship lever.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I got results. Just a fancy way of saying mass hysteria. I've been saying since this started that a decade from now, researchers will show c19 was a global mass hysteria.

It is interesting as Isee many of the symptoms:

What one observes with the mass hypnosis is that a large fraction of the population is completely unable to process new scientific data and facts demonstrating that they have been misled about the effectiveness and adverse impacts of mandatory mask use, lockdowns, and genetic vaccines that cause people’s bodies to make large amounts of biologically active coronavirus Spike protein.

These hypnotized by this process are unable to recognize the lies and misrepresentations they are being bombarded with on a daily basis, and actively attack anyone who has the temerity to share information with them which contradicts the propaganda that they have come to embrace.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
On the bright side Mass Formation Psychosis is trending on the twit. Must be some progressive Screwtape asleep on the censorship lever.

They're still trying to figure out how to mis-spell the phrase 😃

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Did a quick Google search and the Joe Rogan interview on YouTube was the 5th result and its not even the interview, it's someone debunking it. Here's the video description:

Mass Formation Psychosis is quickly becoming a new far right buzzword to claim that anyone who believes medical facts or takes action on those facts are delusional. Robert Malone brazenly makes these claims making sure to say 2019 to not get the Trumpers angry and any connections to what he claims to their movement.

The benefit for Robert Malone is that while people don't consider him responsible for mRNA vaccines he can at least try to take credit for calling everything Mass Formation Psychosis and try to be remembered from that in misinformation circles forever.

m.youtube.com...

So I'd say there's definitely some redirecting going on.

edit on 1/1/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just had to goooogle "Mass Formation Psychosis" to
add my 2 cents to hoping people will find Dr. Malone.

It is really anti science to censor a scientist, which
is what gooooogle is doing. So they are anti science,
along with all of the MSM who will not let him speak,
along with the social media platforms. This is all about
control, censorship, and violating private property.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
rwmalonemd.substack.com...

This is what I found on duck duck.

My family and I have been discussing this same exact subject for at least a year. Each time Germany came up, and the question, How could that have happened to so many people. Now we know. Its happening world wide. Its pretty clear that the people I have been arguing with on here are actually Mad. They are truly crazy, and dont have a clue. Like programmed robots. Hypnotized

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
qw
bg
a reply to: burntheships
gogbg

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Wow, they sure get the spin out fast.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It's unfortunate how brutal Googles censorship has become. I definitely still use Google but I'm constantly searching on both Google and duckduckgo. Even though they're both responsible for skewing search terms duckduckgo isn't as bad. I often don't find what I'm looking for until I go to duckduckgo depending on whaf I'm looking for. I use it for videos as well. I'll search on YouTube/ Google for a YouTube video and can't find it but then find thr YouTube video by going to duckduckgo and searching and clicking on videos.

its too bad.

there's statistics about both search engines and I sent remember the numbers or exactly what 4hr criteria was both they both have a high degree of filtering results but duckduckgo is less than Google.

noticeably less, in a way that actually makes a difference depending on what you're searching

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And then there's a worrisome subgroup who are neither mad nor hypnotized, they are pro-marxists who secretly hope for an authoritarian one world government.

They are okay with 'By Any Means Necessary'.

I've seen them on ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Steve Kirsch just made a video explaining this in detail:

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Did a quick Google search and the Joe Rogan interview on YouTube was the 5th result and its not even the interview, it's someone debunking it. Here's the video description:

Mass Formation Psychosis is quickly becoming a new far right buzzword to claim that anyone who believes medical facts or takes action on those facts are delusional. Robert Malone brazenly makes these claims making sure to say 2019 to not get the Trumpers angry and any connections to what he claims to their movement.

The benefit for Robert Malone is that while people don't consider him responsible for mRNA vaccines he can at least try to take credit for calling everything Mass Formation Psychosis and try to be remembered from that in misinformation circles forever.

m.youtube.com...

So I'd say there's definitely some redirecting going on.

Check out the comments on the video. That gamer guy is clearly a shill.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join