It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Worth bearing in mind the PTSD these poor Ukrainian kids are currently experiencing is also likely to last them into their senior years.

I too got to experience the pleasure of fleeing my country at a young age under duress. While not likely even close to what these children are likely to experience my heart goes out to them as a father and as someone who saw the evil of humanity and those that govern us.

It is also why I HOPE every day that I'm wrong about Q and your guys overly unfunded optimistic faith on Q getting rid of all these scumbags in power that don't care about anyone but themselves and are destroying our ability to be better as humans.

However it is also why I find it so disappointing that a group people that have come together with this whole Q thing that simply want to do good and fix the corruption and abuse in the world are just simply chasing their tail and being appeased waiting on the sideline until its to late.

I have never been wanting to be proven so wrong on something so bad.

This viewpoint, to me, seems really logical and I appreciate that it's not twisted, talking down like some others who doubt keep doing. Doubt is healthy, it's why none of us have sucked up the propaganda.

I enjoy that so many crazy connections are involved and doubt it could have been fabricated without some basis in reality but I also have many days when I feel defeated. I believe Q is a spark initiating growth in the quantum mind but if that's the case my mindset is often hampering progress. For all of us, it's ok to be where we are with it. This is the universe/creator experiencing itself. Kind of like when babies punch themselves in the face when learning to use their arms.

One of the most powerful memories of my life was watching Tesla Girl discover she had control over her feet and hands, lol, thankfully she didn’t punch herself too hard, but it was a once in a lifetime moment. She looked at me and smiled, totally aware she had just discovered something amazing, her autonomy over her own body.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Catching up but here's a starter on Bidens with Tbilisi, Georgia... from European Dialogue

n a July 23 speech to parliament, the vice president emphasized that the United States will "stand by" Georgia -- and its aspirations to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization -- despite Washington’s recent attempts to improve relations with Moscow. "[I bring a] clear and straightforward message: We, the United States, stand by you on your journey to a secure, free, democratic and once-again-united Georgia," Biden said.

The vice president also held closed-door meetings with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, Parliament Speaker Davit Bakradze, opposition leaders and Georgians displaced during the August 2008 war with Russia.

Pressed for details by EurasiaNet about the visit’s results, Bakradze declined to "steal the butter from Biden’s bread."

Biden also highlighted that Georgia is one of the highest per capita recipients of US foreign aid in the world. As a senator, he helped push through a $1 billion aid package for Georgia following its disastrous war with Russia last August. Nearly 75 percent of the package has already been allocated for programs ranging from emergency supplies to budgetary support.

Wherehave we heard $1bn aid package before?

Have some inversion:

"The [2003] Rose Revolution will only be complete when government is transparent and accountable . . . when issues are debated inside this chamber, not out on the streets," he said.

Georgian analysts, however, agreed that Biden’s trip to Georgia -- coming just two weeks after US President Barrack Obama’s visit to Moscow -- was meant more to illustrate American support for Tbilisi, rather than to dictate terms or declare new policies.

A half dozen Georgian names mentioned - could be worth cross-referencing.

edit on 3-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag
(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

Guess he did one thing right...

It's sCiEnCe

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Here's the Pompeo chessboard proof graphic I couldn't load last night - from April 2021:

Bigger

I've just noticed that the 2 Russian Icons must have represented Russian action in Khazakstan, Ukraine and Georgia(?) because the one in the kitchen has 3 characters on it and the one beyond the black sea has 1.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Former smoker current baker I do not encourage the use of cancer sticks. FTR this picture depicts the power of subliminal messaging in advertising ie "cool guy" look

Really standards have dropped badly.
Cool Guy not giving a crappos:

I remember back when "Dad-Bods" were for retired folks. Man how times have changed.

So yesterday during Prime time, the On-Air Guide for the cable said that the news was a repeat. I wasn't since they covered a Breaking News event, but still even Comcast screen writers are waking up.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey now. that chess board has 7 pawns on the dark side and 8 on the white side. That Mr. Pool post from 03/02/22 has 7 pawns and a Queen on one side and 8 pawns on the other. What classic Chess move was being presented on Pompeo's board in that posting?

Then how do we get from that picture in the Pompeo post to one that only has pawns on the white side of the board and the Queen leading the remaining pawns on the dark side of the board?

EDITED PART BELOW:
Crappos. Is it just me or does that Queen from Mr. Pools post seem to be hiding something in its shadow?
edit on 3-3-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hunter engineered payment of $1M from his Kazakh business partner and oligarch, Kenes Rakishev, to John Kerry's daughter, Alexandra Forbes Kerry.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for reposting this image.
At that time of that picture. Black has the next move. Does this look about right?

This program being used is chessnextmove.com because it was the first one that popped up when I looked for a program.
edit on 3-3-2022 by Guyfriday because: fixed a chess piece

the recommended next move is e5 to c6 (on the Pompeo's board) The black Knight would take the White Knight. At the time of Pompeo's posting did any White Knights get taken out?

ok last addition to this post. When using that chess program, the next major piece that gets taken out is the Black Queen then right after the White Queen gets removed from the board. So unless Mr. Pools chess posting has nothing to do with Pompeo's chess posting. I guess never mind I thought I was on to something, but it looks like I wasn't.

I mean maybe there could be something there, who knows.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham calling for Putin's assassination

twitter.com...

youtu.be...
newspunch.com...
edit on 3-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I believe the king is in check, possibly one move from checkmate

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Lindsey Graham calling for Putin's assassination

twitter.com...

Interesting.

Executive Order 12333

...2.11Prohibition on Assassination. No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.....

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Que the multiple pictures of Graham Cracker with all the NAZI Ukrainians and McCain.

a reply to: onthedownlow

it took more than a few moves to put the Black King into Check, but yeah that was the end result. Weirdly it has nothing to do with the 7 Pawns+ Queen vs 8 Pawns from Mr Pools post.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Seems like some of our officials want to incite a world war

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Nice catch!

I've zoomed in on the Mr Pool chessboard picture and can't see anything behind it - except that it obscures a YELLOW road, leading into the light!

Also the Queen is basically a crown on top of an IONic column, which was developed by the greeks in Ionia = Modern day Turkey and Asia Minor.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
FWIW, I think one of the key components of this thread segment was the ripping apart of the fraudulent nature of The Rona jabs, the "studies" the lies, the VAERS connections etc., let by T1's work. It will come up come summer

I was thinking why didn't Ukraine send money and supplies when dozens died, billions in damage, cities burned during the Riots not Riots phase? I do remember folks in the US being livid Ukraine might not get money around that time oddly. It seems really odd to me that the only time I remember a "country" offering to send the US anything during the endless BS here was Venezuela after Katrina - rejected of course, but all be damned if every. single. issue. in the world requires six year old Samantha Johnson from Fargo ND to pony up with some money, guns, supplies or her dad.

If Jesus himself was involved in Russian Regime change it would have ZERO impact on the pewblicks 100 years of mind control. There is no, none, zero way that the pewblick will shed the imagery of 100 years of Russia being the ONLY boogieman, consider that as we move forward. Then consider what you might do KNOWING that very fact. Consider how that mind control can be broken, or can it, or does it in order to unify. Or do we just live for 10k in unity with Russia being the bad guys?

Time to reflect, we got our first answer from Q and Q+ to a question regarding this topic = no WWIII.

So is this ^^^ pic of "defiant unity" or a "perp walk?"

Time is not linear. Look at the above symbolism from DJT's visit to France in November 2018 (11-11 with tweet on 13). Now take that imagery of the Old Guard rounded up, with DJT and Vlad looking on from "the stands" and apply that to today's imagery. Symbols matter well more then language in the non linear world.

New Guard vs. Old Guard.

And just because...

This proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that College is NOT an indoctrination camp. CLIP

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Space Force
Moves being made

"Until now, the United States Space Missions extended 22,000 miles above Earth. That was then, this is now." The Cislunar Highway Patrol System (CHPS), is here to improve the United States Space Force's ability to track and identify artificial objects around the moon and beyond.

Regarding the chess game , by any chance was that a "Siberian Trap" win ?
I'm not a chess player

edit on 332022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And now all the fact checkers who fact check a fact are fact checking on fact checking checkers checking those facts, fact checking the fact checkers who fact check each fact.

twitter.com...

The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a protocol and peer-to-peer network created by Protocol Labs for storing and sharing data in a distributed file system. IPFS uses content-addressing to uniquely identify each file in a global namespace connecting all computing devices. In contrast to BitTorrent, IPFS aims to create a single global decentralized network. IPFS powers Web3 and is an idea for a new iteration of the World Wide Web based on blockchain technology, which incorporates concepts including decentralization and token-based economics.

I had a sneaky suspicion and sure enough...

WEF-Protocol Labs and Web 3.0 Technologies Foundation is also a WEF partner.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

sorry mate I could be wrong but I think one of your bishops is in the wrong place...yes the black bishop on white square is correct moved forward but the one by the queen should be by the king, yes?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Cheers for looking up the next Chess moves Guy,

bear in mind that some of those would have happened between April 11, 2021 and March 3rd 2022.

Is there any way to find out if it was part of a famous game that took part on a particular date? Maybe a russian chess master? Or a bad US one?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

HUMA Abedin > Lyndsey Graham > NoName > Reshma Saujani CELL?

troy, Lyndesy Graham's call for a russian Brutus, to take Putin out, links back to the Huma Abedin tweet on the morning of March 1st, that I posted about here:

3) Mar 1st Plus 14 days = Mar 15th = IDES of MARCH, when Julius Caesar was stabbed in the back by his friend BRUTUS and other senators!

HRC = Julius?
Huma = Brutus?

The kicker... Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times! (link)

1) There is also a reference in Huma's tweet to "PAY UP", which links back to your article on NoName and Lyndsey saying Russia must "pay a heavier price".

If we still thought Huma controlled her own twitter account, then think of the circle implications here:
a) Huma, with Muslim Brotherhood links, instructing Lyndsey to call for assassination of Putin, by referencing an article where he and NoName had been caught calling for the same previously,
b) NoName and Lyndsey appearing in Q drops funding/supporting ISIS in the Middle East,

Does this mean Muslim Brotherhood was handling NoName and Lyndsey - and HUMA was their handler, as well as HRC's?

2) Here's a further confirmation of this circle of control:
a) The woman in #297 and #298 appears to be the same woman from HUMA's tweet; Reshma Saujani, who was an NY public advocate, tried to get into congress, and worked for the Carlyle Group:
Wiki picture:

Bigger

Picture from Huma's tweet - she's on the left:

Bigger

Picture from #297/#298:

Bigger

Is this also her in the tan jacket in #1094?

Bigger

Aside: I won't be on much over the next 24hrs as entertaining all my kids and grandkids for first time in half a year.
edit on 3-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join