It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike of cardiac rests of athletes hits mainstream news

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

players aren't the cash cow. They are an expensive overhead

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Epidemiologists are number crunchers they are not virologists or infectious disease experts

The Epidemiologists share data from my of field Environmental Sciences studying the affects of pollution and habitats on human biological reactions. A Medical school graduate may have other specialties. That is up to his or her desire and a Medical College accepting them as students.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reading through this thread helps me understand why people thought when you were sick you had demons just 100 years ago. Many of you seem to follow similar logical processes.

This is nothing but confirmation bias for anti vaxxers. Its not evidence of anything, other than UK soccer players are taking something they shouldn't be taking, and it hasn't been detected yet. Show me some NFL or NBA players dropping dead of a heart attack. Then you may have one of the first, if not the first ever, case of a vaccine reaction that is more than 60 days from the vaccination date. Would be unprecedented.

Currently, Guillen Barre reactions to flu are the most latent, at not more than 42 days.

www.hrsa.gov...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Nathan-D
Golly…what COULD it be?

Read the article?
Yep. Dr. claims it’s just “bad luck”.

Hmmm. Definitely “NOT” the vaccine though despite his “open-mindedness”.

*Deny Ignorance

Indeed.
Ha. So we have one guy saying some stuff, denying a real possibility as to why this is happening, no statistics backing his claim at all, and “bad luck cluster” as the culprit?

Gee whiz. Call me skeptical of his claim it ain’t the vax.

Indeed…

There's certain people on here who will rule out the vaxx while doing zero research and following the narrative 100% of the time. That's exactly what a rational open minded person would do right?
But did you read the article?

Lmao….

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This is one month, January 2021

The article covers the whole of 2021 with what appears to be increasing numbers month over month.

“January 2021

01/01/21, Windmore, Pennsylvania, USA Dead
Blake Barklage (17), a tennis player at La Salle High School in Windmore, Pennsylvania. Collapsed and died with a sudden cardiac arrest, after his team’s victory in the PCL. La Salle Covid Policy: Vaccines encouraged, Magnus confirmation, No quarantine or contact tracing for vaccinated students, Unvaccinated strongly encouraged to wear a mask, No unvaccinated students may travel beyond local events (Maximum 2.0 hr radius), includes student athletes. Note: Blake’s name was misspelled Barkley in a news story. News Story
03/01/21, Portugal Dead
Alex Apolinario (24), Brazilian Alverca FC soccer player collapsing on pitch with cardiac arrest during match. Died four days later News Story
09/01/21. USA
Jordan Glenn, Wisconsin basketball player. Collapsed in a break at the start of the half. CPR with a defibrillator, transferred to hospital by Ambulance. Update: In April, had open heart surgery and now has a defibrillator inserted near his abdomen. News Story
22/01/21, USA Dead
Hank Aaron (86), former Pro Baseballer received his COVID vaccine on January 5th, 2021 to demonstrate the safety of the vaccine and encourage other black Americans to do the same. Died two weeks later in his sleep – listed as natural causes. News Story
30/01/21 Indianapolis USA Dead
Wayne Radford (64), NBA star and former Indianapolis team star, died at his home in Indianapolis. News Story
30/01/21, France
Garissone Innocent (20), Cannes Team football goalkeeper. collapsed and blacked out in a game against Chamblee. Tachycardia attack, unable to speak or breathe. News Story”

Sorry it doesn’t format well.

Easier on the eyes here…

goodsciencing.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Going to the Daily Mail for a science story is like going to Kim Kardashian for advice on quantum physics.

Got a better source?

Well, who can you trust and why can you trust them. Further did you check out the credentials of the material they presented?

No? Why not?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Weak and lame observation doesn't make your point any stronger does it? Did you discover the variant in S Africa or that MD?

Hmmm... not you is it...

a reply to: putnam6

I heard a broadcast interview with Dr Angelique Coetzee while I was walking the dog last Sunday. You know, the South African doctor that's being promoted as an expert in the omicron variant.

In more or less her own words, she said she was not a scientist and could only comment on what she had seen.

That makes her a thousand times more honest than the reporters covering her story.

She reminded us that not all expertise is equally relevant.

The reporters reminded us that appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Golly…what COULD it be?

Read the article?
Yep. Dr. claims it’s just “bad luck”.

Hmmm. Definitely “NOT” the vaccine though despite his “open-mindedness”.

*Deny Ignorance

Indeed.
Ha. So we have one guy saying some stuff, denying a real possibility as to why this is happening, no statistics backing his claim at all, and “bad luck cluster” as the culprit?

Gee whiz. Call me skeptical of his claim it ain’t the vax.

Indeed…

There's certain people on here who will rule out the vaxx while doing zero research and following the narrative 100% of the time. That's exactly what a rational open minded person would do right?

But you are not dealing with an open mind when it comes to this experimental medical procedure that is being forced on innocent civilians world wide.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

I heard a broadcast interview with Dr Angelique Coetzee while I was walking the dog last Sunday. You know, the South African doctor that's being promoted as an expert in the omicron variant.

In more or less her own words, she said she was not a scientist and could only comment on what she had seen.

That makes her a thousand times more honest than the reporters covering her story.

She reminded us that not all expertise is equally relevant.

The reporters reminded us that appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

She certainly was the first one who sounds like a doctor should. She was spot on in my uneducated opinion.

Dr. Coetzee slams ‘Omicron hysteria’, tells countries to ‘stop overreacting’
The leading lady of the SA Medical Association, Dr. Angelique Coetzee, has been left ‘astonished’ by the international reaction to Omicron.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We saw fauci take his foot off the gas and put it in neutral with his most recent contradiction...adverse effects should be expected buys wiggle room to invent new retreat strategy... if he's human.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
vaccineimpact.com...

GoodSciencing.com

It is definitely not normal for young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. All of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID shot. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID shot, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause. The so-called health professionals running the COVID shot programs around the world keep repeating that “the COVID shot is a normal vaccine and it is safe and effective.”

So in response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021 after receiving one or more COVID shots. Initially, many of these were not reported. We know that many people were told not to tell anyone about their adverse reactions and the media was not reporting them. They started happening after the first COVID vaccinations.

The mainstream media still are not reporting most, but sports news cannot ignore the fact that soccer players and other stars collapse in the middle of a game due to a heart attack. Many of those die – about 50%. Sidelined Athletes with “Illness” Not Included in This Report Many sports teams now have multiple sidelined players. There are dozens of them. The teams and Big Media are hiding this, thinking nobody will notice. These damaged players will not be shown in this report if they are reported only as “illness” but they would be worth tracking, because it is not normal to have so many. Their immune systems are likely to have been compromised by “something,” so they will be open to many things they would normally have been able to shrug off.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It’s the vaccine, period. Soccer has been around for our lifetime. FIFA has had 30 times more cardiac incidents this year than any previous year and you think it’s EPO Lolol. Jesus Christ, the cognitive dissonance is real.

It’s a cluster alright, a cluster #. Known prevalence of myocarditis and pericarditis in young men who receive the vaccine, but no, it couldn’t be this causing them to collapse o the field. It’s probably a “statistical cluster.” Come on people, please wake the duck up. No one is going to spoon feed you this information. They are not going to claim responsibility for these deaths as they look to mandate the worlds population into getting the vaccine. I can’t believe people are this #ing stupid. I’m losing hope for the human race. Maybe we don’t deserve to exist after all.
edit on 18-12-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
It’s the vaccine, period. Soccer has been around for our lifetime. FIFA has had 30 times more cardiac incidents this year than any previous year and you think it’s EPO Lolol. Jesus Christ, the cognitive dissonance is real.

It’s a cluster alright, a cluster #. Known prevalence of myocarditis and pericarditis in young men who receive the vaccine, but no, it couldn’t be this causing them to collapse o the field. It’s probably a “statistical cluster.” Come on people, please wake the duck up. No one is going to spoon feed you this information. They are not going to claim responsibility for these deaths as they look to mandate the worlds population into getting the vaccine. I can’t believe people are this #ing stupid. I’m losing hope for the human race. Maybe we don’t deserve to exist after all.

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Do I have dates wrong? How the heck are 24,17 and even 64 year olds getting 1 or two vaccines in January of this year in the U.S? My 85 year old parents were in the first group and it still took until Feb. The Guardian had an article noting that only 3 people in France had it by Dec 31 of 2020.

At least come with stats that are believable.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It means I don’t care if it was discussed in another thread. This is a thread about athletes dying.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Do I have dates wrong? How the heck are 24,17 and even 64 year olds getting 1 or two vaccines in January of this year in the U.S? My 85 year old parents were in the first group and it still took until Feb. The Guardian had an article noting that only 3 people in France had it by Dec 31 of 2020.

At least come with stats that are believable.
They clearly weren’t in the first group. Hank Aaron definitely got the vaccine and died two weeks later in January. There’s no hiding this one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join