It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike of cardiac rests of athletes hits mainstream news

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Buddy, have you ever heard this one?

“You can lead a horse to water, but….”

You use your research skills and get back to me on how that goes👍🏼

Have a nice holiday

Get back to me on what I just posted. Buddy.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Mince pies?

Is minced beef the same thing as ground beef in the USA?

Pretty much.

But mince pies, not so much!

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes, he himself tells you his credentials…LOL watch the interview.

Careful, all that anger is bad for your heart ❤️

He, himself tells us his credentials?

Must be true then.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He's a Cardiologist.

And what kind of Doctor is Bill Gates?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You sure he has one?

What anger?

Oh, please......

Didn't say you are angry.
Questioned whether you have a heart.
I mean, we have to take your word for it.

Do you have a brain? I mean...
.....etc?

😉🙄

I can tell you that I do, but that doesn't make it so.
I could be a bot.
So could you.

You're a poet!
And you don't know it!

😉

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Must be true then.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He's a Cardiologist.

No idea. So what?

Does he claim to be a highly trained Epidemiologist too?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Also consider watching Joe Rogans interview with Dr. McCullough….perhaps the most informative interview covering this and numerous other topics by perhaps the most informed epidemiologically trained Doctor out there

Is he really? No. He's a Cardiologist.

Got any evidence for his qualifications in epidemiology?

Common here on ATS we all attack the source,but in this case

en.wikipedia.org...

Early life and education
Peter Andrew McCullough was born in Buffalo, New York, on December 29, 1962.[9] He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Baylor University in 1984 and his medical degree as an Alpha Omega Alpha graduate from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in 1988.[10] He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Washington in Seattle, a cardiology fellowship in 1991, and practiced internal medicine in Grayling, Michigan, for two years before enrolling in the University of Michigan School of Public Health, earning a master of public health (MPH) degree in 1994.[9][11]

Career
After receiving his MPH, McCullough was a cardiovascular fellow at William Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit metropolitan area until 1997. He then worked successively at the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit until 2000, served as section chief of cardiology of the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, and returned to William Beaumont Hospital where he worked from 2002 to 2010.[9] He spent the next four years as chief academic and scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, Detroit, before joining the Baylor University Medical Center in 2014.[9][11] McCullough entered into a confidential separation agreement with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in February 2021. In July, in response to his promotion of misinformation about COVID-19, Baylor sued McCullough to stop him from associating himself with Baylor.[12][13][7]

McCullough is a founder and current president of the Cardio Renal Society of America[11][14] and co-editor-in-chief of the Society's journal, Cardiorenal Medicine[15] and editor of the journal Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.[16][17] He has conducted several studies on running and heart disease,[18] and co-described the term Phidippides cardiomyopathy, a heart condition found in some high endurance athletes.[19][20][21] Other research has included the relationship between heart disease and kidney disease[22] and risk factors for heart disease.[23] He is a member of the conservative advocacy group Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.[24][3]

edit on 17-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

OK. Epidemiology, though?

Is he qualified to do brain surgery, etc, too?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D

a reply to: Nathan-D
Golly…what COULD it be?

Magic pixie dust.

That magic pixie dust must be patented and not considered of medicinal value, so they do not list it in the ingredients. That must be where the Graphine is coming from.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Must be true then.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He's a Cardiologist.

The kind that gave 100s of millions to the mainstream media outlets like CNN, NPR, the Atlantic, etc, to spin a positive story about vaccines and other narratives that benefits gates and his comrads.

The kind with no medical degree who has been testing vaccines on African kids for a long time, causing outbreaks of things like polio that didn't exist in those areas.

The kind who is on the world economic forum and wants a one word government, who gave the WHO over 3 billion, and who basically runs the WHO and CDC.
edit on 17-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

a reply to: asabuvsobelow
I disagree. Soccer/ Footie/ and Rugby are much more cardio intensive, so there is a variable there.

Once it enters the bloodstream its slices the Epithelial walls according to the German Dr that was just killed.

And what was his name?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Brain surgery? is not gonna help you, my friend

This looks like his complete qualifications FWIW he has done professional reviews epidemiology manuscripts.

lcaction.org...

Here is your expert's opinion, what a turnaround

link   

You purposely argue every single point that even remotely questions the narrative. Your responses can be replaced by an RSS feed directly from CNN.

link   

If this were the vax the FA would be doing something about it, they wouldn't let their cash cow get away from them.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And here, for anyone wondering what that masters in Public Health does: Health?
Search domain bestaccreditedcolleges.orgbestaccreditedcolleges.org... › articles › what-can-you-do-with-a-masters-in-public-health.html
Public health administration. Disease control. A master's in public health opens the door to a wide range of careers that include health educators, epidemiologists, and more. Students often prepare for a career by specializing in a particular area during their graduate studies.

There are way too many people saying the same thing about Doctors of all stripes without understanding…thanks for posting the link in addition to the others, I was getting tired trying to push the horses head into the water.

edit on 17-12-2021 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This isn't new. I remember them talking about it before the pandemic.

It's been a known issue in junior leagues for years.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How would anyone know what side effects the vaccine has until someone verifies through research...not opinion from just looking at numbers...if the vaccine is directly or indirectly causing these cardiac conditions. I am sure that doctor is looking at what is released by the agencies whose heads pushed this vaccine as perfectly safe and effective. There is research that shows that there can be cardiac and vascular problems from the vaccines, but our FDA does not except that evidence, hence it is not real till they accept it as real. When hundreds of research articles verify it is causing these problems, none being funded by NIH of course, their heads do not want evidence to show they screwed up...they will consider the evidence and the heads of these health agencies decide to retire, the evidence will be accepted and nobody can fire a retired department head, they are on pensions at that point.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You purposely argue every single point that even remotely questions the narrative. Your responses can be replaced by an RSS feed directly from CNN.

My sincere apologies for hurting your feelings by having the sheer gall to question your narrative. CNN?

I'm in the UK. Don't watch CNN.

I get all my information from our BBC.

Obviously.

There. Fixed it for you.

Apologies again for questioning the good Doctors qualifications.

I'm sure now after reading the posts on here that he is the World's leading expert in every field of medicine imaginable.

And certainly not a promoter of absurd antivaxxer nonsense.

Perish the thought.

That's me told off.

Effusive apologies.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Many factors.

Can take up to 3 years according to the inventor. not all shots are the same strength there are 3 mgs up to 30 mgs placebo shots.

1-10 percent of vaccine related deaths and injuries are reported according to a studio from Harvard, how many deaths has been reported?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join