It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Here...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
Only to the faithless would the rise of the Anti-Christ be full of fear. By presuming that the rise of the antichrist is a fearful thing to Christians and others, you are projecting your own emotions onto others.

This very thread proves you wrong.

The faithful are always the ones sounding the alarm and nobody sounds an alarm unless they fear something bad is about to happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
He will rise out of the U.N with the 10 Kings who will give power to him which will be the backing of most military forces of the world, they each have been given crowns by the beast. The beast will have the backing of the stars which will act as his financial ministry that will be centered somewhere in the E.U which will give him trillions at his disposal.

Also yes it is a male and yes they have announced him, he will soon reveal himself as a man of ultimate peace and rebuilder but end up being worse than any dictator known to man. Even Stalin, Hitler and Mao will be jealous of his kill count and how effective his genocide will be!

No one is ready peeps and I mean no one! 2022 will make 2021 seem like a boy scouts picnic.

Yehhhh but little does he know that 4 young hobbits will go on an epic quest to Mordor, and ultimately destroy the one ring, bringing peace to middle earth once again.

I heard it would be one main guy who will hold the rod of iron and his 3 loyal companions... you sure we're reading the same story?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

More than half of that list are not even Religions , they are cults ... Oh wait so whats the Difference ?

There is no difference Christianity is a Cult just like any other Cult .

And a Cult has two objectives 1 . Control 2. Money

It's in the name mate ' anti-CHRIST ' Christ short for Christianity , Now I welcome you to give me any other example of an " Anti-Christ " in another Religion .

There is nothing to Fear but Fear it's self and Regions thrive off Fear they recruit using Fear .

Only to the faithless would the rise of the Anti-Christ be full of fear. By presuming that the rise of the antichrist is a fearful thing to Christians and others, you are projecting your own emotions onto others.

Also, what to you and me may be a cult, to others it is not. I'm not arrogant enough to judge them, are you?

All major religions recognize Christ - the word simply means Messiah. Christ is not "short" for anything. Christians got their name from believing that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, not the other way around. Most religions, do recognize Jesus of Nazareth, at minimum, as a major prophet. Christians recognize him as The Messiah therefore the name Jesus Christ.

Anti-Christ, therefore, means a false (opposed to) Christ. The concept of Antichrist is in many, many religions and all of the major ones (which was the point of my original post, in answer to your challenge to name other religions besides Christian that believed in an antichrist).

For example, in Islam, the Antichrist is known as the “Imposter Christ” (Al Massih al Dajjal) and in Judaism, there are many names - The Assyrian, The Prince that Shall Come, The King of Babylon, The Seed of the Serpent, The Little Horn, The Rod of God’s[Yahweh’s] Anger, The King of the North, The Prince of Tyre, The Willful King, The Adversary, etc....

Based on your responses thus far, your ignorance of the subject area is glaring and I understand how it would produce fear. Please stop projecting and take your own advise - educate yourself so as not to live in fear.

Remember we do not judge others, for we let them discover Christ on their own time for they are on God's time

When you see the anti-christ for it means that the kingdom of God is near and his will be done on Earth soon, just like it is in heaven!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The faithful are always the ones sounding the alarm and nobody sounds an alarm unless they fear something bad is about to happen.

Not sounding the alarm just letting people know he's here and to start paying attention in the coming years and months of what will unfold

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
The reason alarms are set off is to let people know something is here/coming and to act/prepare.

And, it is always the faithful that are doing that. Non-believers are not the ones claiming the end is nigh.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yea though I walk through the valley of the Heineken I fear no one because I am SUPER YOB! Wait what...there's gonna be another Omen movie? a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

When you see the anti-christ for it means that the kingdom of God is near
and his will be done on Earth soon, just like it is in heaven!

Sometimes it just amazes me how far people will take with their delusions.
I suggest you read your Bible, as the Kingdom of God referred to
by Christ is within you. The narrative is found in Luke chapter 17,
and he was technically warning his disciples of people just like
you. Who would make outrageous statements concerning the
Kingdom of God.

Christ succinctly taught his disciples the Kingdom of God,
does NOT come with observation. And yet, your whole
diatribe is about looking with observation upon events,
people and signs (Luke 17:20)

In the very next verse, (Luke 17:21) he expressed the
conclusion of his teachings that his Kingdom is not
something without, but...within.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold,
the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:21

Unfortunately the literal interpretation of scripture
will continue making the mistake in assuming a
Kingdom is going to fly from out of space.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Hark!
'Tis the voice of sanity
such a rare bird
on this particular tree
would that there were ears to hear

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Sometimes it just amazes me how far people will take with their delusions.
I suggest you read your Bible, as the Kingdom of God referred to
by Christ is within you. The narrative is found in Luke chapter 17,
and he was technically warning his disciples of people just like
you. Who would make outrageous statements concerning the
Kingdom of God.

Talk about someone who needs to read their Bible.

For the sake of his disciples, Jesus did tell them that the Kingdom of God for them was going to be the Holy Spirit residing with them until such time that he actually returns. Here's how Jesus said it would go down...

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Matthew 24:26-27

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

No one will need to point out Jesus when he returns. The Bible tells us that the whole world will see him, including everyone outside of the world...

Matthew 25:31-34

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 24:30-31

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 1:7

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Jesus has prepared a place for us because the earth will be destroyed...

2 Peter 3:10-13

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

What to you is an alarm, to others is a signal. One's interpretation of events can only be based on their own belief system.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I hope the rod of iron is a light saber. Gonna be fun to watch lol

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I shall allow the Apostle Paul to take you to school.
Not the school of 10,000 plus denominational preachers
all teaching doctrines against each other, but the only
true teaching that comes via revelation
and/or fasting and prayer.

Why did Paul admonish the disciples at Corinth for being babes in understanding?

Because they assumed the Kingdom, and all that it represents is without.
He called them carnal, and I too will call you carnal. and a babe, for
you're completely oblivious your understanding actually invalidates
what Paul tried to teach them. 1 Corinthians 3

These babes were rebuked, and Paul had to teach them
"the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and
peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost" Rom 14:17
The Kingdom is not something you can feel, see, hear, touch or
taste. If you think you can experience the Kingdom
through the 5 senses, then you are by default CARNAL.

Telling anyone, that Eschatological events is something that can
be experienced in flesh and blood is similar to witchcraft. Because
all it does is make people fear something that is not real.
None of that garbage, that you and your deceived bunch teach
will ever take place. A thousands years from now you'll still be
waiting for the rapture and Christ Kingdom to come out of the sky..His
Kingdom is not in the sky..it's within you.

Looking for events outside of you, or some boogeyman taking over
the world is pure nonsense. Other forms of nonsense that babes
think merit some from of salvation experience is dunking
people in water. Nothing happens, other than they are
now wet. Not going to detail all of the nonsense perpetrated,
as this thread would be a 1000 pages long. All of this comes
about because they lack understanding.

Because you think the scriptures are referring to something you can feel, see,
hear, touch and taste, you'll continue to fulfill Paul's admonition to Timothy. (2 Timothy 4:4)

This is exactly what we have in Christendom today, a multitude of fables.

Over and over and over Paul sought to explain to these babes, that the Creator's Kingdom is not
something without, it's NOT flesh and blood. And therefore scriptures in the Bible are not referring
to anything that can be experienced as doom and gloom scenario. And hence, this is one of the
main reasons Christiandom is such a mess. Charismatics running around trying to pray gold from Heaven,
or Pentacostals shouting at the top of their lungs in gibberish tongues. I dare you visit any Christian
Church, and you'll experience a smorgasbord of ridiculous customs and rituals that have no basis
in sciptural truth. It's all just one huge entertainment industry. I wont deal with their insatiable
need to molest children.

The real problem is these people have been taught all they have to do is read the Bible
to understand it. Nothing could be further from the truth, without fasting and prayer
they'll all continue as babes. Turn off the television, and video games and
pursuing entertainment, and the Spirit might enlighten you.

They all read how Daniel used fasting and prayer, yet few will pursue that route.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

These babes were rebuked, and Paul had to teach them
"the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and
peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost" Rom 14:17

Yes, Paul spent a lot of time trying to get the people to understand what it meant to have the Holy Spirit while they are here on earth, but that didn't stop him from preaching about the second coming of Jesus...

1 Thessalonians 3:13

13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5:9-10

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

If you really want to understand EVERYTHING that Paul preached about the kingdom, you might try reading ALL of 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians. The key is to read and understand the ENTIRE Bible, not just the parts you prefer. Fasting and prayer should lead you to read your Bible AND to understand it. You won't understand what's written purely by prayer without reading it.

edit on 18-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

More than half of that list are not even Religions , they are cults ... Oh wait so whats the Difference ?

There is no difference Christianity is a Cult just like any other Cult .

And a Cult has two objectives 1 . Control 2. Money

It's in the name mate ' anti-CHRIST ' Christ short for Christianity , Now I welcome you to give me any other example of an " Anti-Christ " in another Religion .

There is nothing to Fear but Fear it's self and Regions thrive off Fear they recruit using Fear .

True “Christianity” is a personal spiritual pursuit to know the heart of God and be in fellowship with Him….

This is so very clear in the bible, and you only need to read a single account of the Gospel to see…

Religion is of the world and from the evil hearts of men.

The believer is not under law (religion) but under grace, the true Gospel.

Your simplistic view seems like an excuse not to look into the truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Jesus literally instructs us to be sober and watchful in the parable of of the fig tree.

To have knowledge and discernment so as not to fall prey to false prophets.

all the while to look up and rejoice for all these things must come to pass and as they do the kingdom of Heaven draws closer.

Indeed the armor of God and the baptism of the Holy Spirit one is not afraid, rather they are exceedingly glad.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I’m starting to see how an anti christ leader could rise to power and be cheered by the masses considering the amount of stupidity and corruption among current leaders here in the US. I imagine other leaders are likely corrupted by power and greed around the world. A spirit of anti christ already exists promoting the death of unborn children as a right and that the individual owns their own body instead of the creator of all.

When mankind promotes and passes laws whatever people want instead of promoting what is good and right, that is against Christ in my opinion. Anti Christ leaders are already in power. The right to kill unborn kids is just one example of being against what Christ would have wanted. Not trying to start political topics but just giving an example of what I think being against Christ or anti Christ leaders would represent.

Not treating everyone fairly regardless of sex or race but passing laws promoting one race over another and teaching young kids that it is ok to think they deserve extra compensation is what I believe to also be in the anti christ spirit. With Christ everyone is equal in God’s eye in my opinion when we are born into this world. Teaching others they are less so because of race, sex, etc is not Christian. Just my opinion of how antichrist has already taken over. Since anti christ leaders already rule the world, searching for a boogie man to label the sum of all evil is like looking for the next Hitler. Anti Christs are everywhere in power already teaching people they are second or third class citizens because of something out of their control. They teach individuals have a right to kill other human beings and do what they please. They promote voting for those who will help pass laws to do as they please regardless of what is good or evil.

Just my opinion which is likely not politically correct.
edit on 18/12/21 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What to you is an alarm, to others is a signal.

Signal, notify, alarm, inform: all with the same end, letting people know what is happening or coming.

One's interpretation of events can only be based on their own belief system.

Exactly and one can't be be full of fear about something they don't even believe in. Only the faithful believe in the AC.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Jesus literally instructs us...

Not us, you and those who share your faith.
edit on 18-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

True “Christianity” is a personal spiritual pursuit to know the heart of God and be in fellowship with Him…. This is so very clear in the bible, and you only need to read a single account of the Gospel to see… Religion is of the world and from the evil hearts of men. The believer is not under law (religion) but under grace, the true Gospel. Your simplistic view seems like an excuse not to look into the truth.

Typically the most simplistic version turns out to be the Truth , There is no reason to complicate something unless your trying to hide something .

Religions Love there little differences and They Love there little secrets.

I have a Personal relationship with God , The God I talk to is Logical , Understanding and has a sense of Humor and God is also Honest about his Cold intentions with the Universe .

People Praise God for Good and Curse Satan for Bad , that is ridiculous God is not responsible for either nor is Satan .

People are All that is Good and Bad.

edit on 18-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I too once stood in the same understanding as you. I realize that once a
person accepts as truth any form of theological instruction, dogma,
tenet or creed, it's almost impossible for them to disbelieve what
they've been taught.

In their mind the foundation of their faith and salvation rest on what
they've been instructed. Even when they're faced with thousands of
situations in life that turn their literal interpretation of the Bible
on it's head.

But just like Paul, they'll continue kicking against the pricks, until
they experience a road to Damascus revelation. Until that day comes
they'll continue to ascribe the inexplicable to sin or a boogeyman
called satan. And when that fails to sooth the conscience they'll
take comfort in Deut 29:29 It's just too challenging to
accept that maybe..just maybe 1 Corinthians 2:14 is
referring to their understanding?

Surely the majority in Christendom can't be wrong?

It's your prerogative if you wish to believe a Creator is
sitting on a great white throne in outer space, and that
one final day in the future is going to toss billions of
souls in fire and brimstone for all eternity.

Quite frankly the Creator that I know and love is
greater than that. I also know that the scriptures
were never meant to be understood from a
literal perspective. All of it is allegorical.
And yes, I do mean ALL. Too much to accept?

The truth is not hard, but in the face of indoctrination
it's an incredibly difficult pill to swallow. As I noted
earlier, without direct revelation no one will accept it.

Here's a challenge for you..try finding any
archeological evidence that millions of
Hebrews were enslaved in Egypt
for 430 years. Yes, according to the Bible,
Abraham's descendants were in Egypt for
a very long time. No amount of obfuscation
and scriptural sophistry can hide 400 years.

There should be a mountain of evidence
proving the Hebrews were there.

Not to mention these Hebrews were supposed
to be white people enslaved by Egyptians
for 430 years?

At this point, the fight or flight emotional
centers in your brain will rise up and defy
my last statement. How about taking
some time to prove it for yourself.

This is a rabbit hole, if you take courage in
the journey, you'll come out the other side
truly FREE!