It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Pilot Deaths are Disclosed in Peer Magazine - Staggering Death Numbers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I believe the pressure is coming from the pressurized cabin. Most folks fly on the inside of the plane. I hear it can get chilly on the outside.

Duh. The pressure is comparable to 8,000' feet above sea level or if you're on a Dreamliner it's 6,000', still juuuuuust a bit less than being at actual sea level. Starting to make sense now?

In case you'd like some actual science behaind this.

edit on 16-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wonder what the death rate of the auxiliary flight crew is. Add in vaxed passengers it would be interesting to know how many deceased are being removed from flights as well. It could easily be hidden under patient confidentiality.

Given that they have a good union I would expect there to have been nationwide strikes by now if there was a problem.

Can you imagine them not striking under a Democrat white house.

Remember, union corruption and DC corruption often come from different sides, they'd throw Biden under the bus in a heartbeat

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I can debunked this in two sentences.

1, 99 percent of side effects don't get reported because they are too mild to bother with.

2, the trend that you are seeing is actually winter, nothing more, the cases are rising in colder countries as people move indoors.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I believe the pressure is coming from the pressurized cabin. Most folks fly on the inside of the plane. I hear it can get chilly on the outside.

Duh. The pressure is comparable to 8,000' feet above sea level or if you're on a Dreamliner it's 6,000', still juuuuuust a bit less than being at actual sea level. Starting to make sense now?

In case you'd like some actual science behaind this.

I did learn a bit about that when doing pressure tests on a C-130 after sealing the leaks.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I did learn a bit about that when doing pressure tests on a C-130 after sealing the leaks.

Then why would you think cabin pressure, which is lower than sea level, would somehow be an issue?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Since reading this thread a few days ago I've contacted 2 airline pilot friends of mine. One flies for United the other flies for American.

It turns out that ALPA is actually a union, something I had not realized when I read the OP. American is not in that union because it has its own, but United is.

My United friend had the magazine and confirmed that the article in the OP is legit. Coincidentally she also had a copy of the magazine from a year prior. We compared data.

In the "In Memoriam" section from Oct/Nov of 2020, the deaths reported by year were slightly different, and included data from 2018. The data from that magazine was slightly off from the data presented in the current magazine, but not by much.

The problem is that the data presented in both is gathered by the magazine and the editorial board, and they know only what they are told apparently. Putting hard numbers on them is difficult.

Nonetheless, if the data shown in the current magazine is anywhere close, it is significant, and reminiscent of the British Airways mini-scandal last summer over the deaths of 4 of their pilots. Most airlines by last summer were reporting that 85% of their workforce had been inoculated.

She was coerced into taking the shot, extorted by the company paying her $2000 to take it. She noticed a strong metallic taste and some discomfort, but she's fine now.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Then why would you think cabin pressure, which is lower than sea level, would somehow be an issue?

I'm not sure I said that at all. The topic was pressure, and it appeared that cabin pressure was being ignored. Planes pressurize so the inside cabin conditions can be better controlled and feel more like sea level.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Planes pressurize so the inside cabin conditions can be better controlled and feel more like sea level.

So why is it even relevant? If you're blood is not turning to ketchup at sea level how would even less pressure make the conversion into a condiment more likely?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Planes pressurize so the inside cabin conditions can be better controlled and feel more like sea level.

So why is it even relevant? If you're blood is not turning to ketchup at sea level how would even less pressure make the conversion into a condiment more likely?

I'm not a doctor, although I have stayed in a Holiday inn. There is evidence that the vaccines can cause blood clots, I think they even list that along with myocarditis as a possible side effect.

perhaps it's not the pressure at all, but some other factor that has to do with flying....

You can get a clot if you stay still for a long period of time. When you move, muscle contractions help to push blood through your veins back to your heart.

Sitting on a plane for many hours not only allows blood to pool, but it also puts your knees at an angle that makes the veins inside them kink up. Just as water doesn't flow easily through a kinked-up garden hose, blood can't flow as well through a vein that has a kink.

On top of that, changes in air pressure inside the airplane cabin cut down the amount of oxygen you breathe in. Low oxygen in your blood can also make blood clots more likely to form.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Since reading this thread a few days ago I've contacted 2 airline pilot friends of mine. One flies for United the other flies for American.

It turns out that ALPA is actually a union, something I had not realized when I read the OP. American is not in that union because it has its own, but United is.

My United friend had the magazine and confirmed that the article in the OP is legit. Coincidentally she also had a copy of the magazine from a year prior. We compared data.

In the "In Memoriam" section from Oct/Nov of 2020, the deaths reported by year were slightly different, and included data from 2018. The data from that magazine was slightly off from the data presented in the current magazine, but not by much.

The problem is that the data presented in both is gathered by the magazine and the editorial board, and they know only what they are told apparently. Putting hard numbers on them is difficult.

Nonetheless, if the data shown in the current magazine is anywhere close, it is significant, and reminiscent of the British Airways mini-scandal last summer over the deaths of 4 of their pilots. Most airlines by last summer were reporting that 85% of their workforce had been inoculated.

She was coerced into taking the shot, extorted by the company paying her $2000 to take it. She noticed a strong metallic taste and some discomfort, but she's fine now.

Just to recap, one of those BA pilots died of covid having not flown for over a year, and another died in a mountain biking accident. His cause of death was blunt force trauma from a collision. I cannot remember the other two.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

perhaps it's not the pressure at all...

I'd go more than perhaps and say it's not even at all related otherwise people who live in places like Denver would be reporting issues more than pilots. Cabin pressure is lower than sea level so unless someone is going to argue that LOW PRESSURE is making people's blood turn to tomato paste than it's bull****.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For divers sickness it isn't the pressure, but change of pressure that triggers it. Maybe similar related. Just making things up as I go now though: Important to note.

What if the injection site behaves different or releases a lot of the deposited vaccine at once when subjected to pressure changes? Just an idea. Like a sponge you press together, inject something and then release, the stuff you injected will be soaked to everywhere. Now in a sponge it is different but the idea is that there is more room and space available inside the tissue.

Just guessing here.. We know reactions can be strong to the vaccine if blood vessels are involved at the injection site.

edit on 16.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'd go more than perhaps and say it's not even at all related otherwise people who live in places like Denver would be reporting issues more than pilots. Cabin pressure is lower than sea level so unless someone is going to argue that LOW PRESSURE is making people's blood turn to tomato paste than it's bull****.

I might be wrong but isn't it generally the case that pressure changes cause gasses already in the body to expand or contract in ways that cause damage, or to get places that they shouldn't be. Such as the bends, or blown ear drums?

Do we know of any problems that people on clotting or anti clotting mess have which mean that they should not fly!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I might be wrong but isn't it generally the case that pressure changes cause gasses already in the body to expand or contract in ways that cause damage, or to get places that they shouldn't be. Such as the bends, or blown ear drums?

Do we know of any problems that people on clotting or anti clotting mess have which mean that they should not fly!

No, the number that died this year is not normal, not even close. Nobody believes a word you say.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You need to be under more pressure than sea level and then depressurize too rapidly for that to occur. As a certified diver I am well versed in how this occurs.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

New Study From Germany Confirms Higher Vax Coverage –> Higher Excess Mortality

In the interests of science and fair data, I actually looked up this study. It was commissioned by an anti-vax group (the results aren't surprising, then) and was basically a very basic data scrape with a bit of adjusting.

I would invite you to read through the paper - which is in English and kind of lightweight. It's not a real paper, but rather a "white paper" (not peer reviewed) and attempts to seem fair by presenting a weak "of course, there are alternate explanations."

What isn't an alternate explanation is that if you look at their chart, you see that they report only on the four most extreme examples. (Here is a link to a map of the German states, along with their abbreviation) If you switch between the table in the paper and the map here, you'll soon find out that the concept of all the unvaccinated areas having low excess mortality (that's the ones in the lightest blue) is not correct.

They hand-wavium around Bremen (HB) which has the highest rate of vaccination and a lower rate of excess mortality than their poster child, Thuringia. Brandenburg (BB) has one of the lowest rates of vaccination and one of the highest rates of excess mortality. The state with the highest excess mortality, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (MV) is again in the lowest rate of vaccination.

But... go take a look for yourself.

To help the discussion, German state codes are here

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You need to be under more pressure than sea level and then depressurize too rapidly for that to occur. As a certified diver I am well versed in how this occurs.

Can confirm this. Caused by depressurization.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wonder what the death rate of the auxiliary flight crew is. Add in vaxed passengers it would be interesting to know how many deceased are being removed from flights as well. It could easily be hidden under patient confidentiality.

In this day of cell phones and internet access? Any time someone deceases on a flight, there's always a zillion images and dramatic videos and conversations about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Most pilots are generally “out of shape”, not unlike truckers, they work strange hours with minimal rest between trips, add in commute times, shuttle, hotels, their little time for an actual gym. Hotel gyms were closed off and many are still closed. Sitting for hours, eating fast food, not drinking enough water because it’s such a pain in the rear to get up, ask for a flight attendant to trade quickly, to take a wiz every hour.

What’s the study on truck drivers, vaxed vs unvaxed? They may be in better shape since most have to do manual labor to hitch, unhitch, load, unload.
edit on 16-12-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ha! That’s how you get to the secret undersea Lodge!

The only relationship of blood clots and flying that I am familiar with is the clots caused by long periods of immobility due to being strapped into a seat.

More common with old folks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join