It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Pilot Deaths are Disclosed in Peer Magazine - Staggering Death Numbers!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
WOW! Must be pilot specific deaths with the vax, because EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW WHO GOT THE VACCINE IS FINE, AND WE ARE COMING UP ON ALMOST A YEAR.

How do they get a virus to specifically target pilots I wonder?

Yes, these pilots probably did die, although, other than a number, there are no ages, reasons, etc., but from the vax? LOL!

Do you have many friends who are pilots or
Have high altitude type jobs? …After all, you are comparing “ Apples to apples “ Right ?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Have high altitude type jobs?

What are those? Sherpas? Telescope operators? Balloonists?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
But the reason for this was given by the magazine, didn't your read that?

Here is a list from 2018 and the reason given explains why it looks similar to the 2021 list.

edit on 13-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

in today's society, fact checking has been a bit loose and free, as currently noted by Facebook who admits they fact check based on feelz, not facts. This particular fact check was a bit weak in my opinion. I do get what the magazine is saying, they are just reporting what they are told and it may not be accurate for the dates. I just think true fact checking should be exhaustive and conclusive beyond reproach. If we are going to use them for true debunking that is. If they are treated like the jokes most are, then super.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
But the post you replied to also had the reason given by the magazine as well, so even if you want to paint fact checks with a broad brush, that fact check did have useful info.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Thanks for that, it certainly changes the picture.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

WOW! Must be pilot specific deaths with the vax, because EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW WHO GOT THE VACCINE IS FINE, AND WE ARE COMING UP ON ALMOST A YEAR.

Yes, these pilots probably did die, although, other than a number, there are no ages, reasons, etc., but from the vax? LOL!

So let's estimate how many people you know? 1000? 10,000? now what percentage of that from 330 million. Ergo completely anecdotal always has been always will be.

But it's nice to have your opinion.

pretty sure it's the myocarditis that can become more deadly when flying at an altitude

americanmilitarynews.com...

A U.S. Army flight surgeon is warning that known side effects associated with the COVID-19 vaccines pose a potentially deadly risk to pilots and is alleging the Army isn’t following Department of Defense protocols to screen pilots for those potentially deadly side effects.

Lt. Col. Theresa Long recently filed an affidavit stating there is a risk of Myocarditis, a condition that causes inflammation to the heart muscle, associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Long noted one potential complication of Myocarditis is “sudden cardiac death” and said “flight crews present extraordinary risks to themselves and others given the equipment they operate, munitions carried thereon and areas of operation in close proximity to populated areas.

edit on 13-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
2019: 1 death, 2020: 5 deaths, and 2021: 109. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's happening.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Right, there is a virus running around.

Where Phage anyways??

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
2019: 1 death, 2020: 5 deaths, and 2021: 109. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's happening.

Especially since the magazine explained why the list looks like that.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

There was a virus in 2020 as well which explains the increase from 1 to 5.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I drew the same conclusion in the beginning, but it's the way they lay it out. The total deaths from the previous year aren't automatically carried over to the next years issues, only late entries that weren't posted on time, but still get acknowledged.

That's my take on it, I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot
That's the way the magazine explained it, the short lists are belated mentions because they didn't get the notice until then.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

What a "Fact Check" !!
Not true on account of "because"

Brilliant !!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
But the post you replied to also had the reason given by the magazine as well, so even if you want to paint fact checks with a broad brush, that fact check did have useful info.

I'm not saying this proves anything, but the way the magazine explained it, those deaths could have been from years past, or they could have been current deaths. They don't know, nor are they making any claim based on that aspect. So while the fact check is right, we don't know, neither does the fact checkers until they verify that the deaths weren't for the current year. Otherwise they have to admit they just don't have the information to confirm nor deny.

Now if you have data that backs up the deaths being from previous years, we can look at that and offer a much better "debunking" of this. If not, they aren't we left with a really piss poor fact check and no much more?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What are you talking about? If they placed them in different years it is because those were the years of death they were given.

Why would they otherwise place a death in 2019 and six in 2020?

You knee jerked just as hard as you claim the fact checkers did.

edit on 13-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
All part of the plan. When they reveal that the vaccine makes it unsafe to fly for those who have had the jab, they won't be allowed to fly anymore. Their climate change agenda is coming along nicely.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let’s listen to what Dr Science has to say about it.

Fauchi on twitter

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My guess is constantly being at altitude has something to do with higher risk for heart troubles.
Why act like a five year old though? We are just adults sharing information on a non-censored site and you have to act so sarcastic?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

no, actually I was talking about from other sources. Plus the magazine isn't giving dates or other facts, just when it was reported from what I see. If you feel there is more data they aren't showing, please link to that.

If we really want to find out if more pilots are dying, then that data would be specific and likely hard to find.

if you are a fan of the fact checking on this, it must not take much to impress you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join