It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Pilot Deaths are Disclosed in Peer Magazine - Staggering Death Numbers!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
a reply to: Justoneman

"all warfare is based on Deception"

A smart man notices the facts. No doubt that there is truth to your set of posts. We get back into who to believe all the time? While the waters are being muddied because of the application by someone of the common sense of Sun Tzu. Clearly, we are in a prequel to war and are fairly warned. The sheeple must awake or they will get eaten by the wolves as the pack sweeps in for the kill. For many it is already their last chance. I have no answers but prayer and compassion for my fellow man in hopes that most all of us in each nation can rally around each other against this foul bane on our lands.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tasher882
My step sister who is in her early 20s (23) never had any seemingly heart problems, played sports, active ect, had to step down as a flight attendant after a few months of being vaccinated because she had developed a minor heart problem and the pressure in the air was putting too much pressure on her heart.

Duh. Do you think everyone is dumb or do you just not know about air pressure? The higher you go the less air pressure there is, not the other way around. There are numerous studies that people who live at higher altitudes, less pressure, have lower instances of cardio-pulmonary issues.

I believe the pressure is coming from the pressurized cabin. Most folks fly on the inside of the plane. I hear it can get chilly on the outside.

Many may recall the numerous times the movie displays the air bags dropping when the outside pressure is the inside pressure.

Lucky to not ever have that happen on a flight and hope no one knows what that is like either...

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If you are flying in an unpressurized plane the maximum altitude you can go is eight thousand feet. After that you need oxygen to be safe I believe that is what commercial airlines are pressurized at. With this pressure, some people will experience swollen ankles and arms , because the human body is designed to exist at 14 pounds pressure per square inch at sea level give or take a bit. It's like wearing a support stocking. If there is a breach in the hull at thirty-five to forty thousand feet, all hell breaks loose and people get sucked out until the pressure equalizes. So any drop in ambient air pressure must put pressure on the veins or arterial walls. It really just depends on how fit you are.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Pretty much everything you said in that post is wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Most pilots are generally “out of shape”, not unlike truckers, they work strange hours with minimal rest between trips, add in commute times, shuttle, hotels, their little time for an actual gym. Hotel gyms were closed off and many are still closed. Sitting for hours, eating fast food, not drinking enough water because it’s such a pain in the rear to get up, ask for a flight attendant to trade quickly, to take a wiz every hour.

What’s the study on truck drivers, vaxed vs unvaxed? They may be in better shape since most have to do manual labor to hitch, unhitch, load, unload.

Not studied that I can find. However, the industry has been having problems (I have a friend who is a truck driver) and most of the drivers are likely NOT vaccinated. There've been some layoffs over the course of the pandemic and things are starting to get back to somewhat normal, according to my friend.

...but this is anecdotal and not evidential.

No stats as of yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A friend of mine's husband was a C-130 pilot and told us a story about when they had a bird strike at about 20,000 ft. It took out the co-pilot's swing window and immediately depressurized the cockpit. The guy telling the story was sitting right seat (co-pilot) and said his head was sucked out of the window a bit, and all the crew passed out due to sudden loss of pressure, and the immediate need for oxygen. Since his head was partially out the window, when the plane had lost enough altitude, he regained consciousness and was able to land the plane. He said it was over a very populated area, which made the whole thing a lot more scary.

I wasn't there, but I have no reason not to believe him.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The guy telling the story was sitting right seat (co-pilot) and said his head was sucked out of the window...

Blown out, since the pressure is lower outside the plane.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The guy telling the story was sitting right seat (co-pilot) and said his head was sucked out of the window...

Blown out, since the pressure is lower outside the plane.

No, he said it sucked. Badly.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Is this 'paper' written by the same author as the Steele Dossier?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No, he said it sucked. Badly.

I'm sure it was truly awful when he got partially blown out of the cockpit.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Is this 'paper' written by the same author as the Steele Dossier?

No, and in fact the story gets more and more interesting. See my next post.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay, folks, it's time to seriously revisit one of the pieces suggested by ElectricUniverse... this one here:

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

New Study From Germany Confirms Higher Vax Coverage –> Higher Excess Mortality

Why revisit it? Well, it turns out there's a lot more to the story... but you'd access it ONLY If you read German. I don't read German (or, rather, I read it as poorly as any 4 year old) but Google Translate does a decent job on a lot of things.

So -- the story:
It turns out that the "paper" is not actually a paper in any sense of the word (remember I griped about that?) Instead it was a note responding to a question from Dr. Ute Bergner. (and yes, before you ask, professors DO go on at length in notes about something they find interesting or worth looking at. The gods know that I've turned a simple request at times into a very lengthy essay) They had not intended it to be published, because it wasn't sourced or checked... it was kind of a "back of the envelope answer" that we do sometimes.

Bergner published it. The authors were horrified.

On November 16, we spoke to the member of the Thuringian State Parliament, Dr. Ute Bergner, wrote a short note. The occasion was a current hour of the state parliament on the corona policy. The report was intended for that purpose only. We have agreed to the transfer to the Thuringian Ministry of Health and, upon their request, also to the CDU parliamentary group. The reported and surprising correlation should prompt further discussion and analysis. We regret that this note has spread so widely. We did not authorize or even arrange for the note to be distributed or passed on on the internet or social media.

To clarify: The note is neither a scientific publication nor a well-founded scientific study that meets our own quality standards. Our note by no means proves that an increased vaccination rate leads to an increased likelihood of death. We also don't want it to be misinterpreted as such. There are numerous reasons which could explain the positive correlation found without implying a negative effect of the vaccination rate on excess mortality. More comprehensive scientific analyzes are required to explain the current excess mortality. Incidentally, if you add the now available week 41, the positive correlation we reported last week is almost zero.

We ask that this statement be made known wherever it is quoted from our note or that it has even been adopted in its entirety.

Nov. 24, 2021
Rolf Steyer and Gregor Kappler
Source (it's in German)

Bergner sees nothing wrong with it, but the authors (Steyer and Kappler) see everything wrong with it (the same issues I pointed out earlier) -- and now that it's been published, it's become part of the dialogue, much to the chagrin of the two professors.

Always check your sources, folks.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
And another one to take a look at. No offense meant, EU, but whoever's giving you these as "valid points" needs to be ignored in the future.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

VAERS adverse reports show less than 1% of the adverse events people are having from the vaccines.

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of
ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events
and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or
slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New
surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting
include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the
burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is
duplicative. Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs
and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new
drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs.

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)

What this means is that in the U.S. well over 6 million people have had adverse effects after the vaccines/boosters.

In fact, the source you've linked does not show that.

The source you linked was for 2007-2010 Yes, really. Click on your link and have a look. It's the line right under the title.

It says:

Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients, and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals

That's a heck of a lot of different vaccines in any case.

This is an average of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month.

In this study, only one person per doctor per month (average) had a reaction that required medical attention. Most folks don't go to the doc for "arm is sore for about 24 hours" or "felt kinda bleah for about half a day."

...bottom line: the paper doesn't say what you thought it did.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thanks for the comments and information, but I'm not sure of the point your making, except perhaps all sorts of false claims and propaganda are made by many people.

Further, not sure how this relates to the matter of airline pilots suffering or passing from the shots.

More shots in a given population = more infections and deaths in that population has been shown by data from all around the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Thanks for the comments and information, but I'm not sure of the point your making, except perhaps all sorts of false claims and propaganda are made by many people.

Further, not sure how this relates to the matter of airline pilots suffering or passing from the shots.

More shots in a given population = more infections and deaths in that population has been shown by data from all around the world.

(major headdesk) THAT'S where my comments went!

I had two browsers open at once with about sixteen tabs on each and two of them pointed to different threads on ATS.

Yeah. Multitasking will be the death of me someday! Swear to goodness it will. Anyway, you can probably figure out what happened from there! Oy!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join