It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonny hacker has deleted the Brazilian vax data base

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This seems to be getting pretty common,

Apparently something similar happened where I live. Vaxpass roll out (gfy government), assured us that it was not connected to vital infrastructure, hackers proceed to get access to vital infrastructure through the vax pass system, stole personal information of employees (some of which ended up having their accounts cleared out), and then shut down the entire hospital system for two months. Reducing them to pen and paper.

Sucks to suck i guess

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

It only goes to show how vulnerable things actually are, nothing much is held as a hard copy anymore. I can see a greater problem when the Banks get scrambled, nobody has fungible assets to make a purchase.
I don't really care where information comes from, it is still basically intelligence gathering to make pre-planned decisions. Since life decisions can be made on it, Censorship is a criminal enterprise because it seeks to misinform me.it is hard enough to work out the truth of any situation, but when you have people devoting time and resources to deceive you, they are actually, warning you to proceed with care. Which I guess is a rare positive.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like this idea...

Now the vaxxed will have to suffer the same tyrannical regulations as the unvaxxed they despise so much.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: anonentity

I’m sorry brother but I can’t keep clicking your bit chute links everytime I do the comment section is always filled with either tons of racist bs or straight up political sniping bs, gives very little to no understanding to what it is your trying to have me watch.

So don't read the comments.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is the way.

I condone further destruction of databases and any other system or accouterments of this medical tyranny.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
it is the prestep needed for a global identity.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So it is not possible that as soon as a video is put up with information that would be damning to some a legion of "rascist" are sent in to coment?
You are aware of Bot Shops? how much do you think it costs to for a couple racist posters.
Do you think the people who post are always who they say they are and have no ulterior motive/

These are the questions I ask myself when asked to watch bitchute.
a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have always thought that a really good hacker will end all this. I often wonder if they have scrambled the Brits databases, as at the moment they seem a bit benign in their restrictions. I would imagine that America is in the same state. The micro-cameras watching the state employees entering information would give all the passwords required, perhaps thats the problem with the security it ends up being self-defeating, and guards the key to the door when they lose it , is open. to all intruders.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Yrs they need your DNA identity, it is the one that cant be forged.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: lux666

Yrs they need your DNA identity, it is the one that cant be forged.

unless you have an evil twin..

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Really great hackers are offered reduced sentences for cooperation by governments around the world, and end up working FOR them. That means the governments have the keys to the kingdom, and could bring the world to their knees with a coordinated effort- much like the pandemic has done.
Disruption of the supply chain and lockdowns, coupled with a world-wide internet blackout could have everyone begging for a leader to save the world.
Governments have been caught red-handed drug running; what's to say they're not just as deeply involved with hacking?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

But really great hackers wouldn't need the government for anything. For instance, what would happen if you had a high-ranking intelligence officer's credit card cloned? Or even a government minister. I bet it would never even get audited. The auditor would not have the security clearance.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: incoserv

Facts really.

More like racism hyperbole and hatred in spades.

BitChute is on par with the likes of Beforeitsnews.com if in doubt check out the same to very similar content.

Then again if that's the kind of Qanonacrap that floats your boat your perfectly free to choose to believe as you wish.

Your cheap shots ad hominem attacks against the messenger, and ignoring the actual message/content, are NOT facts, Einstein.

Check for yourself the VAERS database...or is that "racist" too...
edit on 12-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
To all the soyboys its also on Youtube, not just that mean ole Bitchute.

Salty will make their heads explode. He doesn't sugar coat anything for the NPC crowd and they can't handle facts. All they care about is feelings and political correctness.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You realise anybody can report whatever they wish to VAERS.

Just accept the comparison, or if you cant then go compare the content, Einstein.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

You realise anybody can report whatever they wish to VAERS.

Just accept the comparison, or if you cant then go compare the content, Einstein.

You are now claiming a government web site, by the CDC, VAERS, is just as unreliable as some random conspiracy site.

NUTS.

So, who's reliable ? CNN ?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: TrollMagnet

They are certainly not much up for preventing the racist comments or any other sort of real moderation.

The place is well known for accommodating far-right individuals and for hosting hate speech.

www.independent.co.uk...
www.adl.org...
cst.org.uk...

So you push arguments that are not your own and call things far right without actually explaining how a non moderated site is "far right". Only people on the "far right" use their freedom of speech in a way you dont approve? So if these sources you provide are trustworthy and non-bias, what do they say about the far-left? Where are those articles on the far left Biden supporters?

There is no such thing as hate speech. That argument is for ignorant people. Even the fools at Google who think they are super smart made fools out of themselves when unable to pontificate unchallenged on this subject. Funny you can see the anger in their eyes. Does that mean what they are saying is hate speech?
www.youtube.com...

The ACLU actually sued for the right for NAZIs to protest. Thats free speech. If you dont understand having freedom means some people may use it in a way that offends you, then move to a place more like Iran and less like the USA.

Your argument is baseless. You might as well of said that that website hurts your feeling. That holds the same merit as your argument. If you are going to spew these things out like they are facts, you need to cite examples to back up your argument, not some propaganda about the far right as you call it.

That logic is the same way the FBI used circular reporting to get illegal warrants on the Trump campaign in 2016.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh, right... I believe those websites as much as you believe bitchute.

Your turn.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

a reply to: TrollMagnet

They are certainly not much up for preventing the racist comments or any other sort of real moderation.

The place is well known for accommodating far-right individuals and for hosting hate speech.

www.independent.co.uk...
www.adl.org...
cst.org.uk...

So you push arguments that are not your own and call things far right without actually explaining how a non moderated site is "far right". Only people on the "far right" use their freedom of speech in a way you dont approve? So if these sources you provide are trustworthy and non-bias, what do they say about the far-left? Where are those articles on the far left Biden supporters?

There is no such thing as hate speech. That argument is for ignorant people. Even the fools at Google who think they are super smart made fools out of themselves when unable to pontificate unchallenged on this subject. Funny you can see the anger in their eyes. Does that mean what they are saying is hate speech?
www.youtube.com...

The ACLU actually sued for the right for NAZIs to protest. Thats free speech. If you dont understand having freedom means some people may use it in a way that offends you, then move to a place more like Iran and less like the USA.

Your argument is baseless. You might as well of said that that website hurts your feeling. That holds the same merit as your argument. If you are going to spew these things out like they are facts, you need to cite examples to back up your argument, not some propaganda about the far right as you call it.

That logic is the same way the FBI used circular reporting to get illegal warrants on the Trump campaign in 2016.

What he doesn't get is that can also be as far left as he wants it to be, as much as he hates it being far right.

It's neither... It's a platform for ALL. Not catering to one wing only... damn people like this are either on the short bus, or riding a train with no tracks. Either way, they don't have the mental fare to get anywhere.

The irony of taking away free speech is lost on him...

edit on 13-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
origin

This is not the first major security issue faced by Brazil's Ministry of Health over the last few months. In November 2020, the personal and health information of more than 16 million Brazilian COVID-19 patients were leaked online after a hospital employee uploaded a spreadsheet with usernames, passwords, and access keys to sensitive government systems on GitHub.

Less than a week later, another major security incident emerged. The personal information of more than 243 million Brazilians, including alive and deceased, was exposed online after after web developers left the password for a crucial government database inside the source code of an official MoH website for at least six months.

I interpret the dealio is to burn the evidence, instead of exposing it?

The rookie mistakes would hope to expose? but the hacker story works much like an incinerator of sorts, in regard to evidence of crimes against humanity.
🙏❤

edit on (12/13/2121 by loveguy because: Oops!

edit on (12/13/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join