It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Filthy Un-vaxxed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I have petitioned to change the classification of the unvaccinated to “Pure Bloods”. Are you with me?

Let me ask you a question, if they developed a “traditional”, non-mRNA vaccine, would you actually take it?

edit on 7-12-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
It's true the un vaxxed as you put it are filthy scum who can't look after themselves and are all likely ridden with God knows how many diseases.

The un vaxxed should have their kids taken away, if they can't look after themselves they can't look after kids.

They should also be stripped of their right to medical insurance permanently.

On top of that they should also be stripped of the right to employment permantley. No one wants to have to work with disease ridden filth.

It time these un vaxxed were driven into the sewers where they belong forever.

People who can't take responsibility and who are quite frankly looney tunes deserve no place on the food chain. In fact maybe a better idea would be to lock all the unvaxxed to be held in secure mental institutions.

When did ATS become so open-minded?

Yikes…

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Did you read the OP?
Third sentence.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I did.

I am challenging the OP and asking if they actually would take it. Sounded too much like a hypothetical.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Tell that to the people who actually made it legal to have sex with people and not tell them you have 'hiv'. A real disease that will end in horrific death as your body's immune system shuts down. (Isn't the running joke now "you have aids, and you have aids, and you have aids" - to all the vaccinated?)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

They're calling it "VAIDS" this time around.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It will not happen, because by now we all know that is not about the virus.

n A Covid Treatment That Promises to Fight Off Omicron
GlaxoSmithKline says its antibody treatment sotrovimab is effective at preventing serious illness, even with the latest variant. But it’s still no substitute for vaccines.

www.bloomberg.com...

More crap to inject people with,

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I have petitioned to change the classification of the unvaccinated to “Pure Bloods”. Are you with me?

Let me ask you a question, if they developed a “traditional”, non-mRNA vaccine, would you actually take it?

Perhaps 10 years from now.

We are dealing with a novel virus, a fast tracked vaccine, with a less than stellar track record. A tyrannical government, and several Pharmaceutical companies, that have paid staff all trough our judicial system, and owns almost all the media.

I need a little distance between and the vaccines for now.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Saw this somewhere and thought it worth sharing:

Covid Checklist:

Can catch: Vaxxed - Yes Unvaxxed - Yes

Can transmit: Vaxxed - Yes Unvaxxed - Yes

Can be hospitalized: Vaxxed - Yes Unvaxxed - Yes

Can die: Vaxxed - Yes Unvaxxed - Yes

Still has to wear mask: Vaxxed - Yes Unvaxxed - Yes

Can die from the vax: Vaxxed - Yes Unvaxxed - NO

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: markovian

originally posted by: network dude

It's true the un vaxxed as you put it are filthy scum who can't look after themselves and are all likely ridden with God knows how many diseases.

The un vaxxed should have their kids taken away, if they can't look after themselves they can't look after kids.

On top of that they should also be stripped of the right to employment permantley. No one wants to have to work with disease ridden filth.

People who can't take responsibility and who are quite frankly looney tunes deserve no place on the food chain. In fact maybe a better idea would be to lock all the unvaxxed to be held in secure mental institutions.

some may think this is satire, it's not. This guy really thinks this. No, really.

This is why I dislike the idea we should give people who fell victim to propaganda a pass

propaganda made them fell safe to show there true colors it didn't force anyone to become monsters

Makes me think something else is going on.

The ease and the boldness that so many have shed their humanity, is alarming.

The callousness, the viciousness, the joy, that so many are now openingly displaying against family, friends, community, and country, is quite disturbing.

It is reminiscent of possessions seen in the horror movies or sci-fi movies.

This sums it up for me. I was bellowed at by my parents for being concerned about the younger generations. It is all so far from the proper order of nature. They made me out to the the callous one for not caring out them. It's insane and I felt like my life force took a punch in the gut for a day after. Nothing normal about this. They do seem possessed.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The evil and vitriol I've encountered seem demonic too. It's vicious, but I have been vaccinated and I haven't changed.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: igloo

The evil and vitriol I've encountered seem demonic too. It's vicious, but I have been vaccinated and I haven't changed.

I am starting to believe that you got the saline.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

When did ATS become so open-minded?

Must be one of those right wing extremists we keep hearing about.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Looking at all the evidence about the mRNA vaccines, even if I could take them I would not. In fact, I advised my wife...after she made up her own mind already...to take the Johnson vax. I did the same thing with my brother and him and his wife did some checking and got the Johnson too. My one daughter and her husband have faith in the mRNA vaccine and will not consider any evidence as real that goes against their beliefs that it is safe and effective. Oh well, if they want to be part of a trial, it is their choice.

My daughter told me that she always got vaccinated and never had serious side effects from the flu shot or others when she was young and she wanted their kids to get vaccinated. First of all, it was my wife's decision, and I asked my wife if she would have had our daughter vaccinated with the mRNA and she said definitely no. But our daughter assumed her mother would be proud of her for vaccinating the kids. My wife now would not alienate the daughter now that it is done, but if my daughter would have asked her before, she would have advised her not to get it. But she does not now want to raise tension after the fact. Why did my daughter not say anything to her before the kids got vaxed? Because she knew her mother would probably say she shouldn't and since they are her husbands kid she does not want to go against his and his ex-wife's right to treat their kids medically. She would not have been able to persuade them anyway, they are vaxxers from hell and accept only what is in compliance with their believes.

I believe in medicines, I am not against vaccines, but I will not back a medicine that is not properly tested or is not properly prescribed for a condition unless the condition is properly diagnosed. The wrong diagnosis can lead to bad results in treatment.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I happily took the flu jab before all this covid coercing crap became a red flag.

Not sure I trust big pharma and the government to do the right thing now though.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Are you retarded?

Lightmeup04

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightmeup04
Are you retarded?

Lightmeup04

Not retarded. Just clearly misinformed. It's scary to think people like this walk amongst us.

My stance is, your body your choice. Whether it's vaccinations, abortion or any other thing that comes up. On another thread someone mentioned why the normal folks aren't stepping up to stop this barrage of attacks. We simply do not care, you do you boo. Leave me alone and ultimately....

STAY OFF MY GRASS!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

They have restricted access to this drug ( who would have imagined horse paste would cause such a stir!? ) in Australia. I feel as though we are in a petri dish here.

www1.racgp.org.au...
edit on 8-12-2021 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

the mRNA are new and cant be seen as the same as flu shots. There is a difference. The flu shots had being tested,studied around the Spanish flu.

I believe in medicines, I am not against vaccines, but I will not back a medicine that is not properly tested or is not properly prescribed for a condition unless the condition is properly diagnosed. The wrong diagnosis can lead to bad results in treatment.

Exactly. You have the FDA hiding vital information about Pfizer vaccines until 70 years why?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The logic is, someone has to be the scapegoat. It’s been lots of different folks over the ages. They simply found a new way to invent an “unclean” group for the rest of society to blame and project all their hate and fear onto. Can’t let the hidden hand be the focal point after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join