It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 FIFA players died from cardiac events in the last 6 months

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Several studies have been made about how it affects the brain and its chemistry,

Lots of studies have also shown how it changes your cardiovascular system.

Every user i know has felt the effect in their heart,

But no worries, i know weed is a religion so not looking to pick a fight over this.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yes, but there aren't all these supposed FIFA players dead. It's simply not true.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

There's nothing new in the football world that is killing players because there most certainly hasn't been 108 FIFA players that have died in the last 6 months, it's a laughable claim from a laughable source.

link   

what isn't true?

link   
a reply to: Argyll

why hasn't it effected any other athletes who have all gotten the shot

edit on 29-11-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Some strains can definitely make your heart race but I'm yet to see any evidence of cardiovascular damage.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

or they are using drugs that are so new that tests don't pick them up or it is prior damage from steriod use.

these people bush their body to the limit and obviously when you mix designer drugs, possible previous steriod use could easily be the cause of them.

Right, so 108 this year died from drugs and 0 last year or nearly any year before that.

Sounds legit.

yes

new designer drugs come out every day and as we already know by looking at base ball and pro bike riding and other top their athletes have been busted using CRAZY designer drugs because they cant test for them

if it is because of the shots why aren't foot ball players in America dropping dead, or people in baseball dropping dead on the diamond.

it is clearly something in the soccer world that is killing these players

if it were the vaccine you would think runners, triathlon runners, bike riders, normal people who work out alot, martial arts/ufc fighters dropping dead?

i know its a hard pill to swallow that people in a sport you like are cheaters.

Lance Armstrong said that in ALL top level sports people take EVERY advantage they can get even if its risky or untested.

what's more probable, these players were using something that isn't tested for and they had serious heart related issues or damage from prior use and ONLY soccer players are effected? that makes no sense

No, I'll stick to the peer reviewed studies predicting these side effects as well as the 100 live videos of soccer players collapsing. The explanations you guys come up with are absurd.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

How do you know it hasn't?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wouldn’t FIFA have a memorial to there dead athletes on their site?

link   

i believe they died, but not because of the covid shots.

\also it would be interesting to see where all these players were from

108 is so far above a statistical blip that doesnt line up with the players peers means something about that 108 people is different.

the easiest and most non contrived reason is that they were taking something not tested for or it was from prior steroid use damage.

you know what steroid abuse damages first?

the HEART

how do people who abuse steroid die more often than not, HEART ATTACK

there are SARMS, steroids, and drugs that done even have a name yet.

link   
Lol no they haven't. Check the source within your source.

LOL bin!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

or they are using drugs that are so new that tests don't pick them up or it is prior damage from steriod use.

these people bush their body to the limit and obviously when you mix designer drugs, possible previous steriod use could easily be the cause of them.

Right, so 108 this year died from drugs and 0 last year or nearly any year before that.

Sounds legit.

yes

new designer drugs come out every day and as we already know by looking at base ball and pro bike riding and other top their athletes have been busted using CRAZY designer drugs because they cant test for them

if it is because of the shots why aren't foot ball players in America dropping dead, or people in baseball dropping dead on the diamond.

it is clearly something in the soccer world that is killing these players

if it were the vaccine you would think runners, triathlon runners, bike riders, normal people who work out alot, martial arts/ufc fighters dropping dead?

i know its a hard pill to swallow that people in a sport you like are cheaters.

Lance Armstrong said that in ALL top level sports people take EVERY advantage they can get even if its risky or untested.

what's more probable, these players were using something that isn't tested for and they had serious heart related issues or damage from prior use and ONLY soccer players are effected? that makes no sense

No, I'll stick to the peer reviewed studies predicting these side effects as well as the 100 live videos of soccer players collapsing. The explanations you guys come up with are absurd.

What videos?

Do you mean soccer players collapsing or, ahem, "diving", after being fouled?

link   

I'm as anti-vax mandate as it gets around here.

Why just soccer?

Why not football, basketball, rugby, marathon events?

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

if 108 NFL players dropped dead we would know about it, same with baseball, tennis, swimmers etc.

nut we dont hear it because it hasnt happened

108 people dying all of the same condition means they all had some common tie that is only showing in that group

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

what isn't true?

That 108 FIFA players have died from the vaccines?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's not affecting any athletes!.....it's a BS claim

Again.....108 FIFA players have not died in the last 6 months!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Seriously?

You can link me to 100 live videos of FIFA players collapsing on the field within the last 6 months?

tell you what .....start with 20 and we'll take it from there.

link   
Doctors should put these athletes and other jabbed people on treadmills and run tests on them to see how long and how much energy it takes for their hearts to blow out.

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: XipeTotex

Some strains can definitely make your heart race but I'm yet to see any evidence of cardiovascular damage.

Then you have not looked, literally a hundred studies done, the brain damage studies are more interesting i think, but the heart problem is just a mountain of data, not really that interesting, but sure explains a lot of what i experienced when i was younger and had bad habits and what i have seen and talked about with users.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Things like this probably weren’t heavily reported and hyped up before.

Same goes for deaths as a result of flu and corona viruses.

Fair’s fair I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join