It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suddenly unvaccinated... some vaccinated get a taste of their own medicine now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm not sure. My family and extended family must be some sort of miracle family. Covid hit the family for sure and some still dealing with health issues because of it. They have all since been vaxxed. Family have had boosters as well. No side effects besides the unwell feeling for a day after.

Everyone has also traveled, within the US,(west coast, the rockies,Vegas,Florida) I just got back from the Carribean and my niece will be visiting for a month with her children from PEI Canada.

We've had no travel delays, drama, etc. We all have other trips planned as well.

My state does not have a central Vax system for your phone or whatever. When traveling the destination county accepted a card or photo of the card with no problem. The same with test results. None of us found any inconvenience. Guess we may be sheep but we're living our lives with no real problem or restrictions. We're gathering,celebrating new babies,marrying, getting new jobs, promotions, going to college, etc. All the same things we did before 2020.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MartianEscapeArtist

Government, at least ours, do not care whatsoever about the people they serve, especially people like myself who voted against their system. They only help when they are forced to and only if it doesn't interfere with their coffee break. 

Exactly.

I have no trust in a system that allows American people to be thrown in the street the moment they can no longer make a dime off of them. A system that makes the cost of health care and medicine to be outside the reach of those without insurance, and will restrict the care and medical choice, based on their profit margin.

I just dont believe for a second this system gives a damn about the masses, unless they can make money off of it.

They don't care if they kill off a couple million of us. Especially us useless eaters.

So, I agree with you 100%. And to be fair to them. It is not something they hide. Try going to one of those loving, compassionate, caring, we are all in this together institutions, and tell them you have cancer, diabetes, or any chronic illness, and tell them you have no insurance and no money, and see how quickly they will jump at the opportunity to give you medicine or treatment for free.

But I am supposed to believe they are willing to give me medicine for something, I don't have, and may not ever get, because they value my life so greatly, that they will force me to take the medicine.

Sorry. Not buying it. Not taking it either.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

A tale of two families.

I have a pretty large family. We are about 50/50 with the vaccines.

We have only had a few that got sick. No hospitalizations. All pretty mild.

A lot of travel Stateside. Only two or three, that I know of, with travel outside the US.

"We're gathering, celebrating new babies, marrying, getting new jobs, promotions, going to college, etc. All the same things we did before 2020."

I don't think it is a miracle though. We have just chosen to live our lives, with or without the vaccine, and have chosen to let others live their lives, with or without the vaccine.

I think maybe both our families are examples that it can be done.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Your freedom granted back was never in the plan. You have to TAKE it back.

Most don't get the concept that freedom never was theirs to give away, Government neither grants it or denies it and one should never "have to take it back"

Instead it's "all about me and my convenience" and fellow citizens be damned as they knowingly or out of purposeful ignorance help their government's usurpation of powers never granted by the people, but rather by fiat or bought off legislatures.

After the events of last couple of years if one is a willing participant or willfully ignoring events then by all means get your boosters which will hasten the day I will no longer have to deal with the issues you have helped create.

I'm certainly not laughing at those whom were lied to about the efficacy of a concoction that is the so-called vaccine and subsequent boosters.

Vaccines and boosters which were to provide a false freedom based on government permissions, on the contrary I view it as extremely vile and pathetic putting it mildly.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree. My response was more towards how difficult things are or how restrictive. For us it has not been, nor have the vaccinations caused any of us any issues so far. I know a member told me I will be dead soon or sometime in the future from it, but my grandmother always used to say, loosely translated from Italian that God has a book and when he gets to the page with your name on it, your time is up. So be it. Which is why she hated to fly. She wasn't worried about her name on the page, she was worried about the pilot!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Personally, I don't see why they can't allow those who want it to take the mild risk of going for natural immunity to do so. 

Simple answer..
There's no money to be made from natural immunity.. it being natural and all..

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

Personally, I don't see why they can't allow those who want it to take the mild risk of going for natural immunity to do so. 

Simple answer..

What it boils down to, is that we are all bought and paid for. The illusion of freedom, rights, and independence, is over. There is no longer a need for such charades. Most have already made their choices.

Jobs, children, spouses, parents, property, promises of things desired, we all have a price. Some of us have found out what that price is. Some of us are quickly on our way to finding out.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Simple answer..

What it boils down to, is that we are all bought and paid for. The illusion of freedom, rights, and independence, is over. There is no longer a need for such charades. Most have already made their choices.

Jobs, children, spouses, parents, property, promises of things desired, we all have a price. Some of us have found out what that price is. Some of us are quickly on our way to finding out.

In many ways the opposite is true.

In order to gain natural immunity you must first get sick. This makes you economically unproductive for the duration of your sickness, and it also raises the lilelyhood that other members of your family will get sick, which could further decrease your economic productivity.

For example, in order to reach herd immunity between 85 and 90% of the American population would need to spend one week sick at home. That's millions of manhour hours missing from the economy, and given that so many people these days get paid by the hour, that's hundreds of millions of tax not being paid.

If you get the shot it costs the government considerably less than if you got sick.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Did you mean your post for me?

I think you were responding to @Rolicia.

But I don't think you took into consideration that the majority of the people that take the vaccines gets sick and cannot work as well. And they do that twice, now maybe three times. With natural immunity, they usually only get sick once.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
removed
edit on 27-11-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Simple answer..

Alternatively, because the more people who get it the greater the risk of new and more dangerous variants emerging.

Also, at the current rate of infection it would take many years to reach herd immunity without a mass vaccination program, and the more people who decide to go for natural immunity the longer it will take to get there.

Another thing is that many countries have social healthcare, so the government could be on the hock for millions if they do get seriously sick.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

But I don't think you took into consideration that the majority of the people that take the vaccines gets sick and cannot work as well. And they do that twice, now maybe three times. With natural immunity, they usually only get sick once.

Not where I live. The vaxxed here are mostly asymptomatic or they just get a mild version that takes them out for a couple of days.

The notion that they can get sick over and over again is false. A higher percentage of the unvaxxed only get covid the one time because it kills them dead that one time. So they're not alive to get it twice.

My sources are in my signature.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I was responding to you responding to them. So ... both of you?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The sickness created by the vaccines is far more expensive and it's
limits are currently unknown.

Do you disagree?

Please note what is said about the injection hitting a vein.
edit on 27-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Really? I'd think that their absolute refusal to even acknowledge that natural immunity is a thing any more, let alone admit that the overwhelming evidence is that natural immunity is far more comprehensive and effective, and likely (per the results of the tests in this regard to SARS-Cov-1 recoverees) lifelong.
edit on 27-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Ivermectin will end this charade.

But that can't happen as long as those who have been in charge and are still in charge of the response, remain in charge of the response.

In fact, until Anthony Fauci is prosecuted for the despicable crime of mass murder with respect to his direct and instrumental involvement with the decision top make the extremely deadly drug remdesivir the only legally allowed treatment for the COVID19, with full knowledge that a) it had a death rate of about 50% per many trials that were done before this plan/scamdemic even got going, and b) that the symptoms of dying from remdesivir poisoning are very similar to those of SARS, making it easy to disguise the remdesivir deaths as COVID19 deaths.

If his ( and the rest who also knew this) crimes are allowed to stand, our country is doomed. My hopium levels are running on empty.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Really? I'd think that their absolute refusal to even acknowledge that natural immunity is a thing any more, let alone admit that the overwhelming evidence is that natural immunity is far more comprehensive and effective, and likely (per the results of the tests in this regard to SARS-Cov-1 recoverees) lifelong.

I have a fairly good grasp of why they are pushing the vaccines. I meant for my statement to imply that I see nothing wrong with natural immunity.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

COVID-19 Vaccines May Make You Feel Sick

The CDC admits that feeling sick after the vaccine is not unusual and is expected.

You may have the chills. You may have a fever. Medicine may help your fever. Drink plenty of water. You may feel very tired. You may need to rest. You should feel better in a few days.

Some COVID-19 vaccines need 2 doses.
You may feel sick after dose 1.
You may feel sick after dose 2.
Make sure you get 2 doses if needed.

These are the same symptoms many that got COVID reported. There are some that had more severe symptoms, but then there are those that had more severe reactions to the vaccines also.

I am not posting anything that you have not heard before, so I will not continue to annoy you.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Darn are you sure you are not pharma incognito in this site? Fauci is that you? darn I swear you maybe nothing but a big pharma pusher.

We live in America the land of the free and constitutional rights, no nazi germany.

That's the funny thing (funny as in cute, not amusing) constitutional rights apply on public and owned properties. The owner has discretion to either continue enjoying their business license or lose the privilege of state approved services providing income to their staff. It's sad but we agreed to this outcome when voters condoned the practice of state regulated business license. We never imagined a pandemic would pervert that relationship.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A lot of people I know who were fully vaccinated are getting covid.
One family of about 8 all got covid.

The grandmother and father were vaccinated.
The rest were not. All their systems were mild.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join