It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Right on target I would say!
Glad you enjoyed what he said.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This getting to a crazy, ridiculous point.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

This is funked up. Putting 'close contacts' in these camps too??

WTF?

I've seen 'schindlers list' and 'The Walking Dead'...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
how is this supposed to work?
They gonna make everyone go on a respirator and start killing them again? Or are they just going to hang out and eventually get better and then go home?
I don't get how these camps are supposed to stop anything.
it sounds like the stories i learned about the Native Americans and how they killed millions of them on train rides to their reservations.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Are they going to camp in the vaccinated to if they test positive?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I am sure that it will be to the extreme if history repeat itself, but taking into consideration the amount of fascism going around with many countries and the governments, you never know, what is next, all in the name of protecting the majority, sadly that is what happen during the horrible years under Nazi rules.

And to make things worst look what is going on and how experiments has been allowed to be conducted in the world population, the situation is soo bad that those behind the experiments in the US are asking for an extended protection for the next two generations of population.

That tells all I think more and more I come to the conclusion that is not just about the virus but the darn crap in the jab.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I want to know when Aussies decide they have had enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Looks like some of the same families and companies are just as involved now as they were back then Marg.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If this is true this is shady as hell. Why would they put the close contacts who have not tested positive into an area with people that have tested positive?
Are they trying to infect them?

I hate it when the doom Sayers get something right. And it’s really looking like they got it right about Australia right now.

No way where I go to those camps. I would run off into the forest and quarantine myself if I got sick.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Message to the Australian Military:

When you have completed your orders to round up all the citizens on their lists, Guess Who Is Next?

Same thing happened after the Bolshevik Revolution in the former Soviet Union.

Think hard about this...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I totally agree but then I remember the American population watched while Japanese were sent off camps.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh, trust me US have the fair share of fascism, tyranny and just reacting too slow to world events, but this time we are all in it too, the government is involved too, big pharma and now tech companies are running our nation, then they all have ties to communist china.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
We cant just sit back and say well we have guns so we are gonna be OK

The people who planned all of this knew we had guns and I guarantee they have the same plans for us as for the rest of the world guns or no guns.

Yes, they found a work around. Get injected or get fired. Loose everything. Become homeless, cant buy groceries, pay your bills, become bankrupt. One way or another, they will destroy you and control you. This way, guns wont stop them.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Doe Doe bird became extinct because it could not defend itself just like most of humanity.

Maybe it is time for the vigilantes to awaken. Once politicians start to be picked off....hung in the public for all to see, these luciferian laws will be removed and canceled or sit down and be the Doe Doe bird.

edit on 22-11-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The Doe Doe bird became extinct because it could not defend itself just like most of humanity.

Maybe it is time for the vigilantes to awaken. Once politicians start to be picked off....hung in the public for all to see, these luciferian laws will be removed and canceled or sit down and be the Doe Doe bird.

Slow down there, Adolf... certainly there are more civilized methods at least at the moment. As I understand it isn't Europe finally getting some blowback? these things take time, slow steps.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Infinitis

They will use the first few years to build trust in the camps. People will go in, then eventually go back home healthy, a couple won't make it but enough for people to not freak out. After a few years people get used to the camps as the new health care, it will be efficient and not be crowded, at first...

Then like any communist system it will slowly bleed into corrupt control systems, concentration camps.. then finally death camps.. but it will be "necessary" by then and we will be thankful we had the camps built back then (now)

No , Resisters will Fade into the Outback and Organize a Plan of Attacking their Traitorist Government Officials while Procuring Arms on the Black Market . The Good People of Australia Will Fight Back against Overwhelming Odds like they did Against the Japanese during WWII . ............Watch .
I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sadly I’m not even shocked nor surprised by this.. to me the question wasn’t about if this would happen, but more about what country would be the first to cross the line..

Now all we have to do is wait for more countries to follow suit..

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
They can try in the states but we have guns. The auusies gave up that right years ago.a reply to: sciencelol

Honestly I’m getting so tired of the “we got dem gunz!!” rhetoric..
for now, Europe seems way more active in demonstrating and protesting than the USA.. and we don’t “have dem gunz”...
Or are you actually waiting until the point that taking your guns is the only option left? Because by then it’s probably too late.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

This will be fun, we have already established that the Northern territory is the biggest open-air lunatic asylum in the world. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: sirlancelot

I totally agree but then I remember the American population watched while Japanese were sent off camps.

Was that before or after they bombed Pearl Harbor?

Ironically the death rate for a US soldier in WWII was a little less than 2%, What's that lethality rate for COVID again?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join