It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Out Of Sweden Shows Covid Spike Protein From Vaccines Impairs Cell DNA Damage Repair.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
yeah exactly. Government don't want people dropping g like flies anytime soon. 4 to 5 years down the line when enough time has passed people won't put the two and two together.. a reply to: carewemust

Every time I hear, "I got vaccinated 3 months ago, and I'm fine!", I think of Obama's advisor who was recorded 3 times telling staffers to leverage the stupidity of Americans, when pushing their agenda.

It's like when a virologist asked the CDC, Fauci, and Gates how a vaccine was produced so quickly, when it usually takes years. Their collective answer was basically "a bunch of people worked real hard on it."

Have you noticed that a new Flu vaccine comes out every season, for the flu strains that are most prevalent during that season?

Why would you think that a virologist would ask such a question?

edit on 15/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg
the spike protein is not harmless, they are the warhead of the bioweapon, the virus is just the vehicle, just as the vaccine is the vehicle to deliver it in your body.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: new_here
Do current vaccines have full protein spike?

I don't know, but why are you answering my question with a question?
I just want to know if naturally occurring spike protein from infection is causing the same DNA repair issue mentioned in the study.

For most people no, since the spike doesn't go systemic in the vast majority of people. Its only in those who have a severe case that you get free spike in the blood stream. Yes maybe it happens in the lung, but not throughout the entire body.

Does it cause the same problem? Likely not since full spike doesn't make it into cells during infection. It is cleaved into subunits on its way into the cell. Now when there is viral replication there would be full spike present, but at far far lower levels than the vaccine, since with infection the cells would be producing the rest of the viral proteins that make up the majority of the virus.

The vaccine spike is full spike. They also altered it to remain in that preconformational position, so basically it wont' cleave. Very bad news for the vaccinated based on this study

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

if the dna is damaged that could be passed down to its daughter cells. The spike does stop being produced, but likely is in the body for months, part of the problem is that the shots destroy your cytotoxic T lymphocytes, and NK cells which are responsible for killing infected or transfected cells in this case.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do current vaccines have full protein spike?

Several vaccines that incorporate the full-length spike include the Oxford/Astra-Zeneca adenovirus vector vaccine (ChAdOx1 nCoV‐19), Ad5 vector, the LNP- encapsulated mRNA vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech (BNT162b2) and Moderna (mRNA‐1273), and the Novavax vaccine that uses the recombinant spike protein (NVX‐CoV2373).

Not only that but they are altered to remain in the full conformation. And to remain in the cell for longer

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

a reply to: Kreeate

So that's a yes? Same issue with virus and vaccine spike protein?

My understanding is that the vaccine does not inhibit DNA damage repair directly, but that the spike protein from Covid can emphasize the potential side effects of the vaccines.

Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.

I'm not sure where you got that from. They are testing the spike. The vaccine spike is almost identical to the virus. Except that it is altered to stay in the full form. They are saying the spike from the vaccine will probably do the same thing as the virus spike

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The risks are not so small if it is you or your family that ends up dead or injured from them! Collateral damage from a vaccine is not acceptable. a reply to: daskakik

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

originally posted by: Kreeate

So that's a yes? Same issue with virus and vaccine spike protein?

My understanding is that the vaccine does not inhibit DNA damage repair directly, but that the spike protein from Covid can emphasize the potential side effects of the vaccines.

Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.

I'm not sure where you got that from. They are testing the spike. The vaccine spike is almost identical to the virus. Except that it is altered to stay in the full form. They are saying the spike from the vaccine will probably do the same thing as the virus spike

I'm not a virologist and may have misinterpreted the study.

edit on 15-11-2021 by Kreeate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Not only that but they are altered to remain in the full conformation. And to remain in the cell for longer

They will only remain in the cell until the immune system destroys that cell and the spikes. No different than in a normal infection.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
The risks are not so small if it is you or your family that ends up dead or injured from them! Collateral damage from a vaccine is not acceptable.

FFS, yeah but if no measures are taken and no vax is available then the risks from the virus are also not small for that percentage of the population anyway.

They got the short end of the stick, whether from the virus or the vax.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker
I don't want no free floating spikes in the blood. I am waiting for Covaxin (whole death virus). I think it will not be approved by the FDA nor EMA. Reason willl be that only one ethnic group took part in the study. But the WHO has approved it. So I hope some day I can get it anyway. Hope I don't have to travel too far.
Other posibilities are Sinovac or Sinopharm. Approved by the WHO but not by FDA nor EMA. You must know: Here in Belgium they are considering mandatory vaccination. If someone can give me some advice I would be gratefull because I don't know for sure how to get a WHO approved vaccine other than one that makes the spikes free floating in the blood. I hope I can go to a country (let's say first months of 2022) that has Covaxin. Stay there to get the vaccine and come back home. But maybe it doesn't work that way.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
The risks are not so small if it is you or your family that ends up dead or injured from them! Collateral damage from a vaccine is not acceptable.

FFS, yeah but if no measures are taken and no vax is available then the risks from the virus are also not small for that percentage of the population anyway.

They got the short end of the stick, whether from the virus or the vax.

Don’t you know. Masks are 80 percent effective?

Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH
@CDCDirector
Masks can help reduce your chance of #COVID19 infection by more than 80%.
Masks also help protect from other illnesses like common cold and flu. Wearing a mask- along w/ getting vaccinated- are important steps to stay healthy. #WeCanDoThis
@HHSgov
vaccines.gov...

mobile.twitter.com...

That’s just as good as some vaccines? Especially after Fauci declared the vaccines’ protection against hospitalizations and death waned over time. Just keep getting those booster shots loaded with spike proteins?

I think they are pushing a forth shot for the immune compromised already.
edit on 16-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You might like to watch this and hear what this man says about the spike impairing dna repair.

ugetube.com...
I recommend listening to all of it or you can just go to 5.50.......and you can listen for just the last 5 minutes.

He explains the difference between getting covid spike from virus.......and getting it from vaccines.

Hope this helps.

edit on 16-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
We already had a similar conversation.

Not really pertinent to my point.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
For those of us who have had the virus, the vaccine poses only risk. At this point, let's face it, we have ALL had the virus. There is no way that anyone has not had it, whether asymptomatic or not. The vaccination is playing Russian roulette with your health. The virus has a survival rate of over 99 percent, last time I looked. Vaccinating children is absolutely criminal. Forcing someone to play Russian roulette with a vaccine is also unacceptable. a reply to: daskakik

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

yes it is, free full length spike does not typically deposit in the cell, and if it does its bound to ACE2. On the other hand the vaccine causes your cells to produce massive amounts of spike which are set to remain in full length position, and also remain stable on the cell surface, but that doesn't always work out and it produces free spike.

The main issue is that under normal viral infection your body will mount a defense against infected cells. NK cells and Cytotoxic Lymphocytes are essentially killed with the gene therapy. Those are the part of the immune system that kill infected cells. So very different situation.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush
Anyone who shrugged off the virus would be even less affected by the vax. Their immune system would react much quicker to the immunized cells and destroy them before they had a chance to do much of anything.

Also, I'm not of the idea that anyone should be forced to take the vax.

edit on 16-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

yes it is, free full length spike does not typically deposit in the cell, and if it does its bound to ACE2. On the other hand the vaccine causes your cells to produce massive amounts of spike which are set to remain in full length position, and also remain stable on the cell surface, but that doesn't always work out and it produces free spike.

From what I have read, it is the destruction of the cell that creates the free spikes and there is no reason to believe that the spike proteins on the viruses would not result in the same condition. The difference being that the immunized cells are not replicating, creating a smaller amount of these free spikes.

The main issue is that under normal viral infection your body will mount a defense against infected cells. NK cells and Cytotoxic Lymphocytes are essentially killed with the gene therapy. Those are the part of the immune system that kill infected cells. So very different situation.

Sounds like you got this from the "tanked immune system" video floating around the net. We talked about that in another thread. I posted my blood work results here, taken a week after the second jab, and the numbers were fine:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Everything I’ve stated is from research. There are multIple studies showing the same. Moderna people show almost no CTL’s.

What do you mean you posted your bloodwork and it was fine. I’m not sure that that has to do with anything ?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

No prob. I was wondering if I had missed something

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join