It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received the jab under duress today. Here is my story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I am sorry this happened to you, there are a lot of states currently trying to sue the Biden vax mandate saying it's unlawful and it is not necessary and I hope those lawsuits win, because I am sick of seeing innocent people like you being coerced into taking a shot that you don't want. I hope you come out of this with no side effects, and hopefully you got a placebo shot. This makes me feel so sick. iam angry everytime I see and hear about people losing their jobs.the worst place is NY where they don't even give you money if you quit because of the vacccine mandate, it's unlawful.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Nevermind you're not worth it!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I then politely asked my jabber, what her qualifications were, and would she aspirate the needle. Meanwhile the Māori warden was getting more agitated and rude. No they do not aspirate. I ask why she give reply.

Can you say what her reply was please?

Why did you ask for aspiration and not refuse to have the jab unless she or someone else would aspirate the needle?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm not going to take away from the AFIB thing, but my dad lived with it for years before it was diagnosed. It's possible your mother was the same although it's also possible the vaccine did not help.

If you are rate controlled then blood clots might be the biggest risk with undiagnosed afib, it's not until you get over 110 or 130 HR that damage to the heart becomes a concern.

That was what was concerning to us it was staying spiked above it 125, it hit 145 a couple of times. It was why on Saturday we were calling her doctor's office at that time the nurse told us if it was consistently over 130 we may need to come in. They are saying fluid around her heart and lungs right now and we will know more this afternoon

Thankfully now she is resting she hasn't slept well since Thursday.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I guarantee that individual did not take the jab

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What country are you in?

If the USA, did your employer get the memo about forced-injections being on hold, due to court-order?

I'm getting the impression that more than a few employers are trying their damnedest to pretend that a court didn't just make this ruling.

The media is complicit in this of course. The story has been downplayed, criticized or outright omitted (I found no trace of the ruling on CNN front page a day or two after it occurred).

I also read, maybe in another thread here, that the Biiden administration was engaging in some type of "judge/court shopping" with the ruling, and trying some shenanigans with combining cases to try to get adjudication in a favorable court (probably in NY or California). It was very telling that, in most online stories I read, the first one or two sentences immediately into the piece mentioned "Trump/Republican judge" and "circuit court in New Orleans".

That ANY judge ANYWHERE thinks it's okie-dokie for NON-HOSPITAL/MEDICAL employers (i.e. no concern of employees interacting with patients) to compel their workers to take a chemical, under penalty of losing their job, is utterly mystifying, and speaks to how off-trail and how much we've lost our way from our original roots as a country.

I really really think that we are at a fork in the road, where either the courts tamp this down and put an end to this madness now, OR the sociopaths supporting vaccine mandates march right along to start forcing this on our children.

The latter scenario will signify that it's time to rack the slide and safety off ..... "figuratively speaking" of course.
edit on 15-11-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My (large) company, as soon as the push to Jan 4th was published they adopted it. But a most interesting development is HR is approving every, single religious exemption request, all of a sudden. BTW, being in Jedi training to obey the Force is now an accepted religion according to my company.

The company knows wrongful termination law suits will bury them since the 5th circuit orders were posted last Saturday. HR lawyers feel the states and companies filing are going to win and they want no dog in the fight.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I apologize for hijacking the thread...

But it's like with my Mom she comes down to work with us sometimes, so yea, unless she was gonna, produce a test and wear a mask she needed to get vaccinated. IF IT wasn't required she wouldn't have got vaccinated this early if at all, she hasn't ever had the flu vaccine, and has always been hypersensitive/borderline allergic, so does my youngest daughter

but we rolled the dice and well aware correlation doesn't equal causation but... 2 weeks oops sorry it's been two weeks and 3 days. It's a legitimate concern.

It's no different than the concerns persons such as Lord Ahriman have had over the health and well-being of his family, with COVID running around, IIRC correctly his family(sister)was severely affected as in permanent damage by COVID and its long term effects.

edit on 15-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

I am so sorry this has happened to you....
I will be fired on January 4th if things don't change. I still have not been injected and I am under major pressure....I won't give in and my entire career will be OVER. I will lose so much. But I refuse to be injected with this crap.

Wishing you the best and good health!

Very brave and determined of you. The choice should be easy for all of us if we were aware that the jab would kill us somewhere in the near future. And even then many people would give up their arm for the needle..

Its such an agressive global vaccination program that just because of that people should doubt the reasons for it. If you ask me this entire covid era has been well thought out. The strongest motivator is the social aspect I think..It will not take long before neighbors will turn eachother inn to the police.. They are so scared to become covid ill...Its all just disgusting and hope there is a God who will reward those responsible for this global nightmare with a lasting nightmare..

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The strongest motivator is the social aspect I think.

I read yesterday that out of a survey of 2,000 people that had been vaccinated, 60% said that they would not spend the holidays with family members who had not been vaccinated. I think we're getting ready to reach the peak divide with this mandate.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: faloson

You are certainly entitled to your opinion; but to me your mindset is a very negative one.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I read yesterday that out of a survey of 2,000 people that had been vaccinated, 60% said that they would not spend the holidays with family members who had not been vaccinated. I think we're getting ready to reach the peak divide with this mandate.

Well, there's a plus if you ask me...but 2000 who? a link perhaps?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
a reply to: faloson

You are certainly entitled to your opinion; but to me your mindset is a very negative one.

In certain times of this worlds history, people were forced to do what they were told to, in order to survive. Or at least not suffer.

Most of it was not very good. They've even made movies about it.

If you capitulate when told your freedom is threatened, then you have no freedom.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
She basically told me that they dont aspirate as there are not blood vessels near where they inject, they would if they were injecting thr bottom, iasked if they didnt aspirate how would they know if they hit a blood vessel or not.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

How am I negative if I say that willingly taking a knee and being subservient is not a good thing? Sorry I take freedom very seriously I guess others do not

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And then everyone clapped.

I didn’t . Americans didn’t . If you were an American you would feel different about giving all your rights away . Keep thinking you’re a genius though . It gives us all a laugh . By the way the music your name is named after is the worst music I ever heard in my life . Lol what a joke

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Got a link to his namesake?

a reply to: Thenail

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Now you tell the person who forced you, the person who told you to get the jab to feed yourself that they have to realize that the Laws of UTU apply to this one.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Ya, I see it, makes me sad/shake my head.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: ketsuko

You certainly did.

You are on fire!

Ketsuko's response should be nominated for all time best internet come back! Three perfect little words said it all.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join