It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received the jab under duress today. Here is my story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm not going to take away from the AFIB thing, but my dad lived with it for years before it was diagnosed. It's possible your mother was the same although it's also possible the vaccine did not help.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

What country are you in?

If the USA, did your employer get the memo about forced-injections being on hold, due to court-order?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am in Aotearoa/New Zealand, unfortunately mandate order still stands.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And then everyone clapped.

It's easy to pick the people here who took the jab willingly

My congrats to you đź‘Ź

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Get off my thread please, your drivel is not wanted here. a reply to: TrueSaviorFromCyber

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And then everyone clapped.

Can you not be a total jerk, just once?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Isn’t there a hold on the vaccine mandates? Apologies if I missed something

In our industry at least most manufacturers are requesting everyone gets vaxxed, enforcing is it at differing degrees some are just the home office, and satellite employees are okay. But even some have memos requesting all. Not to mention our office building will require you to wear a mask if not vaccinated or show a clean test every week.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
FWIW the think my Mom has fluid around her heart and lungs, she is being admitted obviously and we will see where it goes.

It's also really nice they got a link you can send to all your friends and relatives so they can see her progress and get status updates

but as far as the vaccine being the problem WTFK but we do know if it was the cause we have absolutely no recourse.

PS and thanks for the talk everybody even in LA, I've spent some long nights in hospitals the last 5-6 years here we go again. Also the hospital and staff here are top notch at Emory St.Joseph, they were wonderful with my father too.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm not going to take away from the AFIB thing, but my dad lived with it for years before it was diagnosed. It's possible your mother was the same although it's also possible the vaccine did not help.

Yep doctors have said I have it too, its when those attacks come in swarms you wind up going from high to low the swing wears you out at least they do me. She says she hasn't ever had an attack like this, but she has been through a lot and she seemed disoriented

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I wish you the best and hope she recovers. One thing is clear. They and MSM haven't being very honest whats inside of these covid vaxs.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Machine gun fellatio is a good band as well.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Why would they shock her with afib rather than do an amio bolus, dilt drip, or PO lopressor?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you are rate controlled then blood clots might be the biggest risk with undiagnosed afib, it's not until you get over 110 or 130 HR that damage to the heart becomes a concern.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Isn’t there a hold on the vaccine mandates? Apologies if I missed something

Just for private business over 100 employees, they pushed the government contractors to Jan 4th because they were trying to ram a new osha policy up our collective butts and needed the dates to match.

Feds and Military already past the jab point of no return. I’m surprised there’s nothing on how many are getting fired. I know there’s thousands who didn’t file RA.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I am fortunate to have the work from home option and last week chose to exercise that for "other reasons" so it does not appear that I am working from home to not get the jab. Hopefully my work doesn't change their work from home guidelines or I will be quitting as well. I can not believe we have come to this point in my lifetime. our government has failed us, our elections have failed us, our media has failed us, our courts are teetering and I have zero faith in SCOTUS. What is left after that? I will not say publicly

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why would they shock her with afib rather than do an amio bolus, dilt drip, or PO lopressor?

I'll ask FWIW I'm getting some of this second hand we all can't be in there with her so we rotate who can be with her, also late last night they are thinking it's fluid around her heart and lungs. They are treating that she seems to be resting comfortably now.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

You did what you had to do....to survive and keep going...I think in time you'll be glad you did. You are still working and enjoying life...you are fortunate.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The reason i say its strange now i am seeing more people getting pills for something at the pharmacy than the vaccine. I had never seen many people getting or waiting in line for their drugs.

How much of this has to do with staffing shortages? I recently had someone tell me that they went to a pharmacy where only one person was handling the counter, drive-thru, and filling the prescriptions all by themselves. I've never seen anything like it either. Staffing everywhere is scarce.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

What a horrible mindset. I am sad there are people that think like this out there.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join