It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jen Psaki fully vaccinated latest high profile "breakthrough" case COVID +

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just another check mark for folk who don't understand that the vaccines boost your immune system to help you fight off getting seriously ill rather than getting infected.

Go back and read the CDC and WHO reports.
Come back and apologize .
(Hint : It's only to make one less sick if they contract the virus)

I'm a Brit so I'll stick with our own info.

Go patronise and dogpile someone else.

And do try actually reading and comprehending my posts, will ya?

Thank you, so much.
edit on 1-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"Vaccine" working? More like the Delta variant is more contagious and less deadly

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People need to just catch the damn virus, recover, and ignore all the vaccine pressure, with confidence.

I have been “trying” to. No masking for months, I only “social” distance (oxymoron) by choice, always have - some people are just gross

originally posted by: LSU2018
Same here. I'm not vaccinated and I haven't worn a mask since the very beginning, I don't even socially distance unless it's the usual smelly looking person that I'd hold my breath while catching their wind as they walk by anyways. That crap's for the birds. Still covid free nearly 2 years later.

I hold my breath too!
Wim Hoff (Ice Man) would be proud of us!
edit on 1-11-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Clarity

edit on 1-11-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Name

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

If she did she wouldn’t be sick.

It appears she wasn't sick. Only positive.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: panoz77
How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

But we had so many asymptomatic super spreaders long b4 the vaccine

So whats the difference ?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Well , What Can You Say About That > ? ....Hmm............

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You can try as you may to word salad this all you want.....The vaccines don't work. You got your OPINION and I have mine. I don't take kindly to being called ignorant so with that I invite you to purse your lips and just kiss my mule. And for the record I did support Trump...at least Trump never nodded off in front of the damn world.a reply to: Oldcarpy2

edit on Novemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

WHAT??? How does a stuffed doll catch the 'rona???

**Can't wait for the next "press conference" (i.e. propaganda conference) where she takes questions about the effectiveness of the vaccine!**

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I know someone who was vaxxed with the 3rd shot and still got corona, TWICE!!!!!! No joke!

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I agree with your post, but keep in mind that the PCR test does not test or reveal infection. All it does is detect DNA fragments.

Psaki tested positive, that's all. Same for all other humans. A positive test DOES NOT MEAN a person is infected at all.

Misusing the PCR tests is the foundation of the scam.

It is amusing that all those like Psaki who actually believe they are protected by way of the shot are not protected at all.

It's pure politics, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
"Vaccine" working? More like the Delta variant is more contagious and less deadly

Not contagious enough. But still, updated info from the CDC says more than 90 million Americans have contracted Covid-19. They can ignore all the Vaccine chatter and go about their lives.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the only people protected by vaccines are the manufacturers. You would think she knew this already.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Why do we need to be forced into taking a vaccine or we lose our job over it? do you remember this with the flu jabs?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: xuenchen

If she were to happen to die. Perhaps some memorial could be made in her likeness for all the children of the world to remember that the Vax doesn’t always save you from dying. Something simple like maybe a rag doll that children can circle back to and play with when they are lonely for their missing parents due to this terrible disease of misinformation.

Beautifully executed!! 👏 Bravo! You score a Perfect 10!!!

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join