It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jen Psaki fully vaccinated latest high profile "breakthrough" case COVID +

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I want to know what Raggedy Ann / Peppermint Patty was treated with?

If she received 1 mg of Ivermectin, she should be mandated to go on camera eating a tube of horse paste!!

But seriously if she gets worse, I hope she is put on a ventilator and given an horse-sized dose of Remdesivir... and maybe a potassium push!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Fookin lolling me guts out dude.
a reply to: snrRog

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Because they significantly reduce the risk of getting it, and if you do get it your less sick and sick for a shorter period of time.

It can turn a week in bed and 10 days quarentine to a mild cold 5 days quarentine.

Carrying a gun won't 100 percent protect you from a home invasion, but your gonna have to pry my gun out of my cold dead hands.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Do we know that she's vaxxed, or did she just download a fake card from the internet?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Because they significantly reduce the risk of getting it, and if you do get it your less sick and sick for a shorter period of time.

It can turn a week in bed and 10 days quarentine to a mild cold 5 days quarentine.

Carrying a gun won't 100 percent protect you from a home invasion, but your gonna have to pry my gun out of my cold dead hands.

The shot did not reduce her chance of getting it because she in fact has it so her chance of having it is and was 100%.

As for your other point can you prove to me how bad a case she would have had without the shot? What symptoms and hospital and quarantine time would be great. Needs some actual proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
80 Billion dollars and that's just a start.reply to: Edumakated

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

The shot did not reduce her chance of getting it because she in fact has it so her chance of having it is and was 100%.

As for your other point can you prove to me how bad a case she would have had without the shot? What symptoms and hospital and quarantine time would be great. Needs some actual proof.

Sources are in my signature. As always.

Sound like she caugh it in the home. That's common for people who lie about being vaxxed.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Fully Vaxxed LA Mayor now COVID positive at Climate Summit...

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has tested positive for COVID-19 while in Scotland for the United Nations Climate Change Conference.

He was quarantining in his Glasgow hotel room. Garcetti is fully vaccinated.

Garcetti was purportedly scheduled to take part in a panel on Wednesday.

Back in July, the 50-year-old Garcetti was nominated by President Joe Biden to be ambassador to India.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

They aren't going to stop until someone stops them.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Do we know that she's vaxxed, or did she just download a fake card from the internet?

Only 1 article left in the GOOGLE search engine indexer. All the others have been scrubbed...or moved too deep to search for.

JEN PSAKI says the White House Staff (including her) are exempt from the Nationwide Vaccine Mandate.

www.foxnews.com...

Bookmark and show this to everyone you can find. No liberals and only a few conservatives will believe you when you tell them. Must show proof. (As it is with most TRUTHS that go against the lies MSM is publishing/broadcasting.)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Your sources seem to be biased cruddy-huddy 😃

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A young in-law passed away last week. Ive shared his story of recovery from covid last spring. He died of long term covid. There were holes eaten in his lungs and heart from the covid infection and these became septic and he died a terrible death. He had just turned 30.

Can our medical infrastructure cope with this on a large scale?
edit on 11/4/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Sources are in my signature. As always.

Sound like she caugh it in the home. That's common for people who lie about being vaxxed.

This source is not in your signature. It is in fact impossible for you or anyone else to know or claim to know how she or anyone else would react without the vaccination.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

originally posted by: carewemust

People need to just catch the damn virus, recover, and ignore all the vaccine pressure, with confidence.

I have been “trying” to. No masking for months, I only “social” distance (oxymoron) by choice, always have - some people are just gross

originally posted by: LSU2018
Same here. I'm not vaccinated and I haven't worn a mask since the very beginning, I don't even socially distance unless it's the usual smelly looking person that I'd hold my breath while catching their wind as they walk by anyways. That crap's for the birds. Still covid free nearly 2 years later.

The best ways to test your natural immunity to Covid is to expose yourself to places known to be public harborers.

1. Gas station pumps. They are rarely ever if at all wiped down. Most gas stations idea of "cleaning" is spraying the parking area (not pumps) with water. If the gas station allows the public to use a restroom- Go for it.
2. Walmart and Target public restrooms. Plus most have stopped washing their carts now. Grimy hands.
3. Stand in line at the busiest fast food places without a mask.
4. If you are brave enough, go to an area with frequent dumpster divers and shake their hands.
5. Stand outside an ear, nose and throat clinic or asthma clinic.

If you can do one or more of these and not get sick with Covid, then congratulations! You are truly immune to Covid.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join